Thread: Hi! I'm new here and excited about finding hair inspiration :) + hair colour mention

Length
    15.5/17/32
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Hi! I'm new here and excited about finding hair inspiration :) + hair colour mention

Hi, I wanted to make my first post and talk about myself a little.
    I guess people here can refer to me as "ash wolf" since that is my username which I took way too long to make haha.
    Some quick facts about me are that I am 18, I am Bulgarian, and I live in the UK.

For me, I have been looking for hairspiration of really long hair in my hair colour (in virgin hair colour only) for a while now. My hair is (I am very sure) a level 7 medium ash blonde. Now, this colour is quite common in people who had blonde hair when they were kids (me), however, pair that with blonde not being too common, and the craze that is hair bleach and dye, AND the amount of dislike people have for this hair colour... and you don't get very many people who naturally have it and have really long hair. So that is why I am on a mission to unite all my ashy dark-ish natural blondies as I feel as if there aren't many of us left, especially with really long hair.

I have an entire hair journey that I would like to share that is filled with bleaching, some dyeing, and a bit of extensions, and I feel like going through all of that has made me fall in love with my hair colour. So, I hope that I can find & create more love in this world for my hair colour and similar, and change people's perspectives too. This has been it for me, I have been waiting to join this community for a few years now, so I can't wait to see what happens :)

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: Hi! I'm new here and excited about finding hair inspiration :) + hair colour ment

Howdy, good to meet you! "Ash Wolf" for the ash blonde color, I take it?

Length
    15.5/17/32
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Hi! I'm new here and excited about finding hair inspiration :) + hair colour ment

Haha exactly, I wanted to include something in my username that resonates with my hair colour. Also, most wolves are ash so it fits nicely

Length
    15.5/17/32
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Since browsing some more I have decided to make a quick post on more info on my hair!

As already mentioned in my bio I have level 7 medium ash blonde hair that is currently at shoulder length, it is also pretty blunt with some long layers for the first time (never have layers). Oh, and I am in the process of growing out hair dye at the moment as well. :cheese:
    ~ My hair has been through multiple wavy textures and straight phases! I have been anywhere from 1b to 2c
    ~ I have bleached my hair several times, attempted to dye it back natural, and had it purple a few times too :p
    ~ I have a few bad hair-cutting disasters from being stupid and cutting it on my own
    ~ I have a natural widow's peak hairline and fine blonde baby hairs all around it
    ~ I have struggled with mild trichotillomania for 4 years now both pulling off split ends and entire hairs but I am way better now after having my hair short
    ~ Nowadays my hair is a lot straighter, with my temples having some waves occasionally
    ~ I have always wanted long hair but started focusing on it in 2016 probably, when I was just 11, and I have wanted it ever since but have only reached WL before :(

I will eat all your tofu maborosi's Avatar
    Length
    16"/38.5"/55"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Hi, welcome to LHC!

There are a lot of great threads on here, I think you'd feel pretty at home in the Giving up the dye/bleach and growing out natural thread! I know there are a fair number of ash blondes on there.

Length
    15.5/17/32
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

That sounds awesome! Thank you for the kind suggestion maborosi!

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Fiorentina A. Canaretti Fiorentina's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/HL/Class
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Welcome
    A nice​ bun makes the day.

Length
    15.5/17/32
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Thank you to anyone who has welcomed me here

Length
    21.5/23.5/35
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Welcome to the LHC!
    APL...MBL...WL...HL...TBL