Thread: Orange to Cream L Ficcares

Length
    ????/35.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Default Orange to Cream L Ficcares

Hello all,

I haven't been around much, although I try to drop in occasionally. I'm destashing since I had some unexpected vet bills.

If interested, please email at kina dancer at gmail dot com (removing spaces and "at" and "dot" replacing with appropriate symbols).

* I accept paypal. I will not accept payment as friends and family as one loses one's protection as buyer and seller.
    * Do not send payment unless I've replied to your email and confirmed (I don't want any confusion)
    * Please include the item you're interested in the subject line, I'm easily confused
    * I will send USPS standard, using the smallest package I can obtain. Prices are set bu USPS
    * Shipping is on the buyer. International shipping is as well, insurance is not optional.
    * Multiples will ship in the same box, so no extra charges (buy 2, same shipping as a single)
    * Holds will be placed for 24 hours only
    * I will ship on Wednesday and Friday
    * No trades

I'm going to have more items to sell, many eads, lady idun, crocket mountain and a few others.
    Orange to Cream, $40 each (Except the dolphin, Dolphin is old, original, $60) . I'll take off $2.50 for each if you buy more than one, e.g. 1 = $40, 2 = $75 and so on and so forth.

'And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair' Khalil Gibran.
    ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣

Length
    18"/MB/MB
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: Orange to Cream L Ficcares

Emailed about the Dolphin. Is it still available?

Length
    ????/35.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Orange to Cream L Ficcares

Quote Originally Posted by MsBubbles View Post
    Emailed about the Dolphin. Is it still available?
    I replied to your email, thanks! The dolphin is still available
    'And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair' Khalil Gibran.
    ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣