Page 550 of 3311 FirstFirst ... 5045050054054854955055155256060065010501550 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 33105

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    CBL/31/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Quote Originally Posted by Five of Five View Post
    Back to the drawing board for me I have to admit, these failed experiments are half of what makes long hair so fun!
    Haha, aww, Five of Five, but the wind-blown look is so romantic and pretty! I think the waves looked nice while they lasted, though!

Complex creature

(...)

Alas, only a few minutes later:

Back to the drawing board for me I have to admit, these failed experiments are half of what makes long hair so fun!

Yesssss ! Playing with our hair is fun^^ ! I LOVE this action short, Five of Five ! Look how you look natural and playful ! Look how it catches the sun !...

Length
    36/BCL/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

Allie_Snowflake, your hair is so sleek and healthy looking. It looks like you're well on your way to classic!!

Lady Mary your hair and bun is beautiful. It looks effortless and very chic!

These are the waves I achieved through sleeping in an uncomfortable hairstyle all night. I think they look a lot more natural than braidwaves:

Alas, only a few minutes later:

What a beautiful mane you have Five of five! I LOVE the golden glow!

The waves are very pretty and natural looking too. You got me curious, what uncomfortable hairstyle was that?

“You are only afraid if you are not in harmony with yourself.” H. Hesse

Length
    Class/waist/Class
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by -Fern View Post
    Haha, aww, Five of Five, but the wind-blown look is so romantic and pretty! I think the waves looked nice while they lasted, though!

Thank you very much Fern! I'm glad you feel that the wind-blown look has its own merit, as that's the realistic result of us long-hairs wearing our hair down

Quote Originally Posted by Mimha View Post
    Yesssss ! Playing with our hair is fun^^ ! I LOVE this action short, Five of Five ! Look how you look natural and playful ! Look how it catches the sun !...

Thank you, I'm glad you feel the same way Mimha! Despite all the time I spent trying to get waves, the sun and the wind had their own styling ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrielle View Post
    What a beautiful mane you have Five of five! I LOVE the golden glow!

The waves are very pretty and natural looking too. You got me curious, what uncomfortable hairstyle was that?

Thank you for your kind words Ambrielle!

I was hoping to get lots of little S waves, much like your own. With braid waves, I normally end up with crimped looking hair with straight ends. I tried to solve this issue here by creating two French rope braided buns, which felt like rocks on the back of my head while sleeping, and created a nest of tangles!

Next time I might try the same style, but with a four strand box braid.

Length
    36/BCL/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

Thank you very much Fern! I'm glad you feel that the wind-blown look has its own merit, as that's the realistic result of us long-hairs wearing our hair down

Thank you, I'm glad you feel the same way Mimha! Despite all the time I spent trying to get waves, the sun and the wind had their own styling ideas

Thank you for your kind words Ambrielle!

I was hoping to get lots of little S waves, much like your own. With braid waves, I normally end up with crimped looking hair with straight ends. I tried to solve this issue here by creating two French rope braided buns, which felt like rocks on the back of my head while sleeping, and created a nest of tangles!

Next time I might try the same style, but with a four strand box braid.
    I understand what you mean about braidwaves and those straight ends, i get so annoyed by the contrast but luckily being a wavy my ends tend to wurl a bit. I am sorry about the tangles, it does sound uncomfortable to sleep in those. I bet the four strand box braid would give you equally amazing results! I should try more braiding styles myself (stuck with english braids here! ). French braids scare me, i still can't do them without pulling my hair. Last time i tried braiding my hair in a french braid i heard a hair or two snap . I don't know why that happens, i am gentle and careful enough with my hair.

“You are only afraid if you are not in harmony with yourself.” H. Hesse

Length
    BSL/Chin/Chin
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Still loving my shorter hair, even though bunning is a lot more difficult now! Today I made two small buns on top of my head and secured them with tiny claw clips. Only got a crappy mirror picture of it though.
    Thunder and lightning won’t change what I’m feeling, and the daffodils look lovely today
    From tbl+ to short bob

Length
    2/2/2
    Type
    1a/F/i

KittyBird, your hair is amazing (shorter or longer).

Wow.

diggem

Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Had a ponytail today, the first one for months!

Last edited by nuvola; March 3rd, 2015 at 03:36 PM.

Last cut August 2013, 1 a-b f i-ii, current length: 32.6 inch, goal: BCL!
    Visit my blog

Length
    sl/waist/hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I love your hairstyle, colour and bangs!
    Quote Originally Posted by hinabelle View Post
    FuzzyBlackWaves: Thank you so much! Your hair is also wondrous, I love the color and wave!

darklyndsea: Oh wow, then how long is your hair currently? It has such a nice wave to it!

Sarahlabyrinth: Your hair is so shiny and silken!
    Thankyou both!

Beautiful colour Kittybird, so deep and vivid! The buns are so cute!

Perfect ponytail nuvola! It looks so nice on you!

Bow bun, ft our new puppy
    Last edited by FuzzyBlackWaves; March 3rd, 2015 at 05:18 PM.
    Proud mama and fiancée
    Chin length

Length
    Class/waist/Class
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Ambrielle, I have the exact same issues with braiding! Somehow it's always too loose and too tight at the same time I never had this issue until my hair was long enough to 'echo' braid. Thus, I think part of it is due to bits of hair finding their way into the wrong section, which pulls it the wrong way and breaks it.

Dutch braids seem to do this a lot less frequently than French braids in my opinion.

I understand what you mean about braidwaves and those straight ends, i get so annoyed by the contrast but luckily being a wavy my ends tend to wurl a bit. I am sorry about the tangles, it does sound uncomfortable to sleep in those. I bet the four strand box braid would give you equally amazing results! I should try more braiding styles myself (stuck with english braids here! ). French braids scare me, i still can't do them without pulling my hair. Last time i tried braiding my hair in a french braid i heard a hair or two snap . I don't know why that happens, i am gentle and careful enough with my hair.

Beautiful hair, KittyBird! The style reminds me of a cute anime character!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyBird View Post
    Still loving my shorter hair, even though bunning is a lot more difficult now! Today I made two small buns on top of my head and secured them with tiny claw clips. Only got a crappy mirror picture of it though.

That is a lovely ponytail, Nuvola. So sleek and shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by nuvola View Post
    Had a ponytail today, the first one for months!

Wow what a cute puppy FuzzyBlackWaves, with lovely, stylish hair to go with it!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBlackWaves View Post

Bow bun, ft our new puppy