Page 322 of 569 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 5685

Thread: Long hair sighting thread!

Length
    ?/48/55 ?
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Default Re: Long hair sighting thread!

Last month I am doing an audit job in a local dollar store. I am working on the video rack, near the front checkout. I am working along (with my own classic length securely stowed up in a nautilus bun - nobody would ever guess) and just happen to look up and whoa !
    There just 5 feet in front of me is incredible calf length, loose and wavy light brown hair! If I hadn't been so dumbfounded I would have been quicker grabbing my cellphone to snap a pic.
    I missed it by a split second ...

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

on thursday i was on the train, sporting my own very voluminous, shiny and bouncy hip length bun waves... then behold this beautiful mess of soft black bcl curls, probably passed tbl stretched. very romantic looking hair, im unsure if they were styled because i had to get off the train. but yeah totes killed my good hair day since they didnt compare.

i never see anyone with longer than mbl hair here, even if it is long, it's extentions.

i saw a girl with blonette waves to hip here once, very good condition. i hadnt been at lhc long at that point and flatironed on that day, my hair was just brushing hip but not that great, seeing her hair gave me something to think about.

Length
    less/long/more
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Talking Re: Long hair sighting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by sycamoreboutiqu View Post
    Last month I am doing an audit job in a local dollar store. I am working on the video rack, near the front checkout. I am working along (with my own classic length securely stowed up in a nautilus bun - nobody would ever guess) and just happen to look up and whoa !
    There just 5 feet in front of me is incredible calf length, loose and wavy light brown hair! If I hadn't been so dumbfounded I would have been quicker grabbing my cellphone to snap a pic.
    I missed it by a split second ...
    You could have said "woah, awesome hair" (or similar).
    (and could have followed that up by asking if you could snap a pic).
    "All of life is a foreign country" (Jack Kerouac, 1949).
    "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." (Albert Einstein)

Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

A native american woman in my writing class has beautiful thick and coarse tbl dark brown hair. Her circumference is about seven or eight inches. Mine is four, and when she wears her hair in two braids one of them is as thick as my single braid. She wears really cool accessories too

Length
    chin/SL/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I was in a fabric store the other day and spotted a silver-haired lady with dreadlocks! It was the most awesome sight! She was wearing them in a bun, so I'm not entirely sure how long they were, but my guess would be approaching BSL. Earlier that same day, a young woman with TBL+ hair walked past me on the train. I have such a hard time not staring at people with awesome hair.
    Maybe growing again after years of chin length.

Length
    bald/58cm/100cm
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

There is a young man at the Modern Jive dance class I go to with Tailbone length hair (and he is very tall so it would have to be at least as long as mine). He wears it out to dance which I think is crazy! I guess it's less socially acceptable to wear buns and braids as a long-haired bloke!

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

Length
    12/35/40
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: a woman I used to work with

I, too, had a friend in grade school with the thickest, most beautiful blond braids below waist length. She always wore braids to school, but each year, guess who got the part of the angel in the Christmas plays - yep, and that was the only time we ever got to see her with her hair down and unbraided. When she entered junior high, she cut off those beautiful braids, and has worn her hair very short ever since.

Rowan Will-o'

Length
    18"/TLB/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/i

This evening in my local Walmart I spotted a woman with probably tailbone or longer hair (brown and wavy) in a ponytail. She was shopping with her hubby/BF. Later I saw them standing next to each other in the check out line and noticed that he gave her a hug and then ran his hands down her ponytail to smooth some fly-aways. I thought it was so sweet and wanted to share.
    Mini goals: Classic ~ 43" ....Longer??
    Lady Cærphilly of the Twining Ivy in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Cold and rainy Sotra in Norway the land of trolls.
    Length
    Chin/Thigh/Calf
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

I saw a woman jogging yesterday she had waist or hip, closer to hip I think, black hair which is a rarity in my part of Norway.

This evening in my local Walmart I spotted a woman with probably tailbone or longer hair (brown and wavy) in a ponytail. She was shopping with her hubby/BF. Later I saw them standing next to each other in the check out line and noticed that he gave her a hug and then ran his hands down her ponytail to smooth some fly-aways. I thought it was so sweet and wanted to share.
    That is really sweet.

I was at work this afternoon when I sensed the presence of a longhair behind me. I turned around and there was a lady with a blonde, 2a ponytail that was around classic, so she must be at fingertip. I was awed. I mentioned it to my coworker and she knew exactly who I was talking about.