1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: FIXED - Uploads broken since 24 August - FIXED

You're great! Thank you

Length
    chin/WST33/TB37
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

thanks so much to all the mods (i guess?) who worked so hard to fix this! we <3 youuuuuuuu!!!!!
    “U hve ur way.I hve my way.As 4 the right way,the correct way,& the only way,it does not exist.”FriedrichNietzsche
    Chin::Shldr::APL:: BSL::::Wst:: Hip

Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Thanx mods for fixing it!

I have a question though.. I don't want my pictures public for every internetuser, but I do want every LHC member to see it.. is there an option for this?
    The public one seems to be for the whole internet, and the private one seems to just be for the ones you befriended and the mods.
    ~ ~

Length
    APL/Hip+/TBL
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alacris~ View Post

I have a question though.. I don't want my pictures public for every internetuser, but I do want every LHC member to see it.. is there an option for this?
    The public one seems to be for the whole internet, and the private one seems to just be for the ones you befriended and the mods.
    Non-members cannot see album pics, only members with 25+ posts can see the pictures.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
    -Helen Keller

Length
    SHLDR/MIDBK/TAILB
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Alacris~ View Post

Oh, yeah. The public is just meant for members who have over 25 posts. Then the ability to view albums is enabled. However, if you don't want any member past 25 to see them and only select ones, make sure those people who you want to see are on your contact list. I believe the contact is separate from the friend list, just so you know and then set that album to private.

Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by AcornMystic View Post
    Oh, yeah. The public is just meant for members who have over 25 posts. Then the ability to view albums is enabled. However, if you don't want any member past 25 to see them and only select ones, make sure those people who you want to see are on your contact list. I believe the contact is separate from the friend list, just so you know and then set that album to private.
    Thanx for clarifying!
    ~ ~

Length
    chin/33/TB
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

I didn't know there was any issue until I couldn't upload pictures. I tried yesterday and again today. Is there some new trick I don't know about?

Length
    54/69/66
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by prosperina View Post
    I didn't know there was any issue until I couldn't upload pictures. I tried yesterday and again today. Is there some new trick I don't know about?
    I just checked and am fairly sure that the previous problem is not what you're experiencing today.

Are you still having the problem? I see photos in your albums with timestamps newer than your reply to this thread...
    Dianyla | Extreme Haircare Blog | Photos
    IUD | MoonCup | MUM | HBI | TCDT | MNM!
    When's the last time you... Donated? | Contacted a Mod? | Read the Community Guidelines?

Unless specifically described as a moderation call, the above post represents my personal opinion as a member of this community, not as a moderator.