Page 50 of 851 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Wurly and Curly thread!!!

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by yzkaloha View Post
    Girlcat, your hair looks great! Congratulations!
    I was thinking that too Girlcat!!! Are you doing well aside from hair also?

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    short/SHL/~ 30
    Type
    3c/4a/C/iii

Hey!
    I was just popping in. It seems I always manage to show up late but at least I'm here right?

my hair is kind of crazy...curly mop headed..haha

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura07 View Post
    Hey!
    I was just popping in. It seems I always manage to show up late but at least I'm here right?
    Right!

Quote Originally Posted by c23 View Post
    my hair is kind of crazy...curly mop headed..haha
    And your point? All of us are like that here! Mine is just longer now, still crazy and moppy

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Loves coffee & updos Chamomile betty's Avatar
    Length
    20.5/BS/30
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Just popping in.

It's so humid and hot here in OH.
    I hate the weather but my hair loves it
    It would have been a great down day if my hair wasn't so heavy.
    I did wear it in a low pony which showed of my nice waves/curls yet it was off my shoulders.
    20.5 ~ BS ~ 30 *Natural Blond w/ High & Lowlights* Bangs/Long Layers* Cone and Non Cone Products
    Always trying new products & styles.

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Chamomile betty View Post
    Just popping in.

It's so humid and hot here in OH.
    I hate the weather but my hair loves it
    It would have been a great down day if my hair wasn't so heavy.
    I did wear it in a low pony which showed of my nice waves/curls yet it was off my shoulders.
    Hi Betty! Good to see you! I do that sometimes too! I wore mine in a low pony with a flexi 8 today. It's still straight for a few more days right now though. Your hair is looking so long and gorgeous!!!

Length
    Dunno/Clsc/Term.
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii/iii

Has anyone here had anyone say, "Your hair would look so awesome straight!" but then when you blew it out, they didn't have anything to say about it? That happened to me. Last year at school when I wasn't wearing my hair in an updo every day and people could see the texture, they'd be like, "Dude, straighten your hair, it would look so cute!" After months of this I actually did. One person said, "Hmm, your hair doesn't look as good straight as I thought it would," and no one else had anything to say about it. The next day I came in curly again and it was straight back to, "Straighten your hair!" Now I'm at a different school and I wear my hair up all the time, but on the two days this year that I've worn it down and curly I've gotten tons of compliments and people have said that I should wear it that way more often. ^_^

No day but today.

Length
    ???/BSL/???
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

No one's ever told me my hair would look good straight. Mostly, they just sproing my curls. (grrrr...) or say, "Do you know how much money most people would pay to get their hair to look like that?"

I'm late to the conditioner discussion, but I love Organix. I've used the both the Shea Butter and the Vanilla Silk conditioners to good effect. They're both with cones, but I need cones, so it doesn't bother me a bit. When I need to clarify, I use the shea butter shampoo (diluted), and it's not harsh at all--just gets rid of the extra oilies that crop up on the sides of my hair.

Loves coffee & updos Chamomile betty's Avatar
    Length
    20.5/BS/30
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Curlsgirl View Post
    Hi Betty! Good to see you! I do that sometimes too! I wore mine in a low pony with a flexi 8 today. It's still straight for a few more days right now though. Your hair is looking so long and gorgeous!!!
    Thanks Curlsgirl. That picture was taken in April so I am hoping to take one this Summer hopefully showing some nice growth.

That's great your hair can stay straight that long. It does make for some nice versatility in styling. It looks so silky and smooth.

DotDotDot, I have been told that on a few occasions. I just don't like how straight hair looks on me. I much prefer the poofiness of wurly hair It's just more me.
    But it doesn't hurt to change it up a bit I think. If I was able to keep my hair straight I may try it like that on occasion. However, my hair just won't stay that way very long.
    20.5 ~ BS ~ 30 *Natural Blond w/ High & Lowlights* Bangs/Long Layers* Cone and Non Cone Products
    Always trying new products & styles.

Blewyn Euraid
    Length
    TB/TB/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

I wish I was a curly!! I am only wavy!! I was as a kid though