Ok, now by the time we have hung around here for a month we get to know what is "good" and "bad". Let's say we develop a hair conscience!

Now today i tied my hair into a french braid and secured it with an elastic band (the orthodontic ones) and usually they work great, but i must have tied it too far up to just slip it down, so it ended up tangled in my hair....

I was in the middle of watching "pretty in pink" (OLD 80s movie- i'm really into the 80s movies at the moment!) and i couldn't be bothered going in my room to get scissors so i look at the closest sharp object....

GUESS what i see....go on guess. You will never guess....

A UTILITY KNIFE! (AKA stanley knife- but it wasn't stanley brand)

And i sawed away at it until it was free! It wasn't particularily sharp. I know it was wrong but at the time i was in a trance and i didn't care, immediately after i cringed and thought :

"WHAT WAS I THINKING? I KNOW, I WASN'T!!!"

Have any of you guys done something equally as stupid and shameful as i? Something creatively shameful- not like blowfrying, something aweful like what i just did? I'd love to hear that way i won't feel as idiotic. And afterward did you feel guilt like i am? lol