Last night I did my 2nd henna/henna gloss
It turned out wonderfully, some reddish tones on chestnut hair...and wonderful shine and softness ( thanks to EVOO and argan oil and conditioner)..

I met a friend, with my hair still wet and first she complimented the smell of henna but then she said how it thins out hair...making individual hairs even thinner, that it is used by people with unrly thick and coarse hair to make it finer and more manageable
It's the first time I've heard something like that about henna.
I told her it's not true, quite the opposite, it makes hair stronger and kind of thicker, might loosen curls though.
She then said that I'm wrong, and I'm the example...my hair apparently used to be very thick and with much volume and now is thin and flat. That comment had me shocked.
First of all, it's not even full henna but more like henna gloss, I use Lush henna...which makes it even milder. It instantly makes my hair not tangly...and I already have super fine hair...any finer than that would be not existant, and I'm sure it makes it less fine...

Also..It hasn't lost any volume.. I am pretty sure I'm solid iii now, due to no shedding (at least until spring shed), I've been very fluffy lately, might even post pics..
What was that comment for
Perhaps my hair was still wet and appeared flat....

She got me scared for a moment...

Anyone heard such things about henna??