Thread: Does anybody know about the The Long Hair Community Server Fund?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    chin/APL/BSL
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Question Does anybody know about the The Long Hair Community Server Fund?

I've been here a while, but I only just noticed the little orange "Make a Donation" link at the top right of the page. Now I'm curious about the The Long Hair Community Server Fund. How much is needed annually to support this site? Where do we stand?

Knowledge from this forum has saved me tons of money on haircare, so I might be open to paying it forward.

Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Does anybody know about the The Long Hair Community Server Fund?

Well, I've made a donation to this place, and plan to once every 6 months or so as a "thank you" for those responsible for keeping this place running. I couldn't tell you how much is needed to run this place at all though.
    BALDPIXIECHINSHOULDERAPLBSLWAISTHLTL
    Henna enhanced auburn-haired girl

Length
    22"/32"/50"
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Donations go to the owner of the site, who provides this place for free. Mods are unpaid volunteers, and deserve praise, thanks, and gorgeous hair days forever. I would hate for this place to just not be here one day! I donated five bucks months ago, and I plan on a much bigger donation when I hit BSL.
    This place has saved me much aggravation and wasted time.
    Last edited by julierockhead; June 7th, 2012 at 09:55 PM.
    Guardian Julia of the Rock, Shaman of Animism in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

I'm not sure how much is needed, but I'm sure there's always a need for donations :P I just donated a few spare dollars today.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade