Thread: Concord clips

Length
    clrbn/apl/waist
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

Default Concord clips

I'm trying to find different styles that I can use these with, but google is failing me and I'm having no luck. My local Claire's is closing, and everything is 50% off, so I stocked up on stuff, but I'm really not sure what I can use these for.

I know I can do a French Twist, but does anyone have any other suggestions?
    Goal length - Waist length when curly
    Current length - APL curly

BeyondClassic Webmistress Cinnamon Hair's Avatar
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Concord clips

That looks like a fake ficcare innovation / beak clip to me. You can stick it through the center of a cinnamon bun or any other round shaped bun, diagonally through a figure 8, or inside the loop of a celtic knot. If it is too flimsy to hold all your hair you can gather your hair into a ponytail, twist like you would to make a bun then spread out the base and insert the clip, wrapping the remaining length around the outside.

Don't give up on the clip too quickly, becuase even if it does not seem very strong it should give a decent hold by inserting it near the scalp and keeping it nearly closed so as not to catch too much hair.

Length
    35cm/86cm/100cm
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

The metal ones are tough and you can use them with lots of updos they can be used like a hairstick that grabs so you can push the upper and lower parts of the clip through most buns to hold.

I've not had any luck with the plastic ones, they just don't seem to have the same strength in the spring to hold up a lot of hair.
    "I can't stand makeup commercials. 'do you need lipstick that keeps your lips kissable?' no, I need lipstick that gets me equal pay for equal work. How about eye shadow that makes me stop thinking I'm too fat? Maria bamford" Conefree Conditioners in Oz

Length
    24"/33"/Term
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

I have some metal ones on the swap board. They are great for half ups. I usually make a half up cinna bun and insert it in there.
    On my way to hip length