Thread: Get set grow…..

Length
    SL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Get set grow…..

Hi

I have recently bought the product set (thickening shampoo, conditioner and tonic) on a 3 for 2 recently and wondered if anyone else has used this? The reviews seem to be good with a fair few folk saying that new growth is seen after a period of weeks - it says to use scalp tonic daily daily for 3 months for best results - I keep forgetting! Lol

The shampoo and conditioner is quite nice and leaves my hair soft and the tonic doesn’t irritate my scalp either plus I think they are all 97% natural or something like that 🙂

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Default Re: Get set grow…..

Really I feel like shampoo and conditioners that say they make hair grow faster is marketing unless it's medicated with a prescription to buy it

Length
    Chin/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Default Re: Get set grow…..

I tend to avoid products that claim to thicken up hair or make it grow faster. I did try a thickening spray and growth stimulating drops from Kerotin one time bc I got them at a huge discount, but I don’t know how much they really did for me. The growth drops made my scalp a bit greasy, so I stopped using it. The thickening spray temporarily plumps up the hair shaft, which is nice.

If you like the set that you’ve bought, though, that’s what matters.
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡