PDA

View Full Version : Some Menu Bar Links Don't Work On Forum Home

capelli lunghi
March 15th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I usually go straight to forums.longhaircommunity.com and all the menu bar links work, but today I went to www.longhaircommunity.com and noticed that not all of the links work. Not all of the links point to the subdomain of forums.longhaircommunity.com.. so they do not work. Because we are not dealing with everything on one single domain, they can't be relative. They have to have the full URL in the code.

Links that don't work..
All Albums
Blogs
Under Quick Links
~ Social Groups
~ Albums & Pictures
~ Blog Subscriptions

Just thought ya'll would like to know!!

Flaxen
March 15th, 2008, 10:13 PM
I will let the admins know. :smile:

capelli lunghi
March 16th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Awesome! Thanks, Flaxen!!!

capelli lunghi
April 27th, 2008, 09:51 PM
I'm bumping this because I noticed it still is doing the same thing.

Dianyla
April 27th, 2008, 10:24 PM
It's still on the list of things to be fixed. We have not forgotten about it. :)

jessie58
April 27th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I've never been able to click on anything from that page, I always have to click on my control panel first to access those buttons CL.

capelli lunghi
April 27th, 2008, 10:46 PM
It's still on the list of things to be fixed. We have not forgotten about it. :)OK! Thanks for the update! I was debating bumping the thread or not.. I will resist from now on! LOL

Yeah, I've never been able to click on anything from that page, I always have to click on my control panel first to access those buttons CL.The first thing I usually click is New Posts and then once I *get in the forum*.. everything works like a charm! :D