PDA

View Full Version : Traveling with a Tangle Teezer (not the compact)?

Charlotte:)
January 24th, 2012, 12:16 AM
I'm just curious as to how you guys travel with a Tangle Teezer. I know that the compacts and some knock-offs come with cases, but I don't want to spend money on one since I already have the Tangle Teezer. How do you travel with a Tangle Teezer without the bristles getting squished in your suitcase?

julya
January 24th, 2012, 12:29 AM
I keep mine in the box it came in when traveling which seems to protect it fine.

Kiwiwi
January 24th, 2012, 01:22 AM
I just put ot on top of everything with the bristles facing up in my (big-ish) handbag (I have it with me everywhere I go). And yes, I worry and am careful with my bag because of it. It annoys me ^_^
If I'd travel I would still put it on my handbag. Not in my suitcase.
I might go and find some little box I can fit it in.

rock007junkie
January 24th, 2012, 06:28 AM
I usually just put it in my handbag as well.

MasCat
January 24th, 2012, 07:31 AM
I put my TT into by BBB, in a way that the bristles are facing each other. That way both BBB and TT bristles are protected and I have both whenever I need them :)

QMacrocarpa
January 24th, 2012, 07:52 AM
I also saved the plastic box it came in and use that. When I'm not using it, the box folds up pretty flat and hides in a bathroom drawer. I wish I had a local source of the compact version with the cover, I'd get at least one for me and one for my mother. Can't bring myself to mail-order them, though.

Anje
January 24th, 2012, 08:01 AM
I've got a little tupperware-type container that mine fits into nicely.

Diamond.Eyes
January 24th, 2012, 09:59 AM
I just put it inside my purse; I take it everywhere with me. Not always, but definitely when I'm wearing my hair down. :flower:

Charlotte:)
January 25th, 2012, 08:42 PM
These are great ideas! I didn't keep my the box mine came in, but a tupperware sounds like a good idea! I'll have to try putting it in my boar's bristle brush as well. Thanks!

MandyBeth
January 25th, 2012, 10:56 PM
I just keep mine in my purse of doom, no protection. Pink one got squished, but I've had the black one in there over a year and I am not careful with it. Still fine.

GRU
January 26th, 2012, 06:55 PM
I just toss it in my luggage. The bristles are flexy, they come back to life again.