PDA

View Full Version : Hello ^-^

Odyssey
December 31st, 2011, 07:58 AM
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking around this forum for almost a month now and I've decided to join. I was originally just looking for extra help with my decision to henna when I stumbled across the forum, but then I saw all the long pretty hair and ended up with some other goals. :p

I have always had the shortest hair in my family, but it has also been fairly healthy(I daresay more than theirs). Now I'm thinking I would like to get it down to tailbone length, which is where my sister tends to keep hers. I did a big chop last year trying to find a new style. I cut from BSL to Chin and though I really liked it, I love my hair longer. I'm at about APL now, so maybe I'll be back to BSL or longer by my wedding in November. I'm trying WO washing and can't wait to learn some other healthy hair tips and tricks, as well as some updos.

See you guys around I hope!

moon2dove
December 31st, 2011, 10:29 AM
Odyssey

Welcome to LHC ! it's nice to meet you. :D

eshta
December 31st, 2011, 10:33 AM
Hi Odyssey,

That how I ended up here too, I still love henna, gives great color, conditioning and shine. Lots of wonderful information on the boards to dig through. Enjoy the journey to longer lengths!

Pierre
December 31st, 2011, 08:40 PM
Welcome to LHC!