PDA

View Full Version : Hair feels thicker

GabrielleRose
October 21st, 2011, 07:07 PM
Hello all! I just recently went back to Aubrey Organics and my hair is feeling and looking thicker. Anyone know why this is happening? It's pretty cool lol! But seriously when I use conventional products my hair looks very thin and scraggly, but with Aubrey Organics it is so full! I also notice that conventional products my individual strands look very, very fine but with Aubrey's they seem to plump up a bit, almost to medium looking strands. Or could it be the small trim I did last night?

jaine
October 21st, 2011, 08:52 PM
Aubrey Organics shampoo is soap-based if I remember correctly - like a shampoo bar, except liquid.
So you might be getting some cuticle lift from the alkaline pH, making your hair feel plumper overall.

GabrielleRose
October 21st, 2011, 10:06 PM
Aubrey Organics shampoo is soap-based if I remember correctly - like a shampoo bar, except liquid.
So you might be getting some cuticle lift from the alkaline pH, making your hair feel plumper overall.

Oh, wow! That makes a lot of sense, especially since when I did try out the bars my hair was quite fluffy and full. :) Too bad those didn't work out in the long run. :(