PDA

View Full Version : Hair sticks in the wild?

Keller1128
October 6th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Does anyone ever see people actually using hair sticks? I go to a large college and have never seen anyone using hair sticks but me. I see a ficarre right now for the first time but usually only see hair ties or claw clips.

pepperminttea
October 6th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Check out this thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73839). :D

Keller1128
October 6th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Darn. I usually check past threads before I post. I haven't been able to log in for a long time at home and just found that I can log in at school and got too excited. Anyway, thanks for the link! It was like having instant answers to my question :) (And I really suspect this girl with the ficcare is an LHCer)

intothemist1999
October 6th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I see occasional sticks. I've never seen a Ficcare. Come to think of it, the local population must use either no hairtoys or very understated, as I rarely notice hairtoys on anyone. I'm guessing the updo's I've seen must be claw clips...and I guess the ponies are elastics.

unheardletters
October 6th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Most people I see are wearing their hair down. I rarely see anything other than that, maybe an occassional elastic tie.

intothemist1999
October 6th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Most people I see are wearing their hair down. I rarely see anything other than that, maybe an occassional elastic tie.

It's a good point. Most here seem to have short hair, or if it's long, it worn loose.