View Full Version : Ebags Ficcare real or fake?

Toiréasa
September 10th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Has anyone bought a ficcare from them? Why do they have colors that the ficcare.com site dose not? I really want one of the silky colors they have I'm just want to make sure they are real if I'm going to pay that much for one thought's???

pepperminttea
September 10th, 2011, 01:08 PM
They are real; I have a silver primavera and the eBags turquoise ficcare and the signatures are identical, it is kosher. The eBags ones don't appear on the site since they're not actual Silky range colours - they're Lotus Jewels without the Lotus printed on.

julierockhead
September 10th, 2011, 01:14 PM
OO! eBags! This is on the ebates site I have mentioned in a few other posts...if you go to eBags through this site you get 12% cash back. ;)

http://www.ebates.com/stores/ebags.com.htm?query=ebags&position=1&type=suggest&store=82

Off to drool at ficcares...

Alienor
September 10th, 2011, 01:21 PM
The silky collection is also available at some Europeans Ficcare's retaillers like cultmate, maiden-like or stone-bridge.;)

Toiréasa
September 10th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Thanks ladies now to chose one to many choices.
julierockhead I don't think you can use the coupons on the Ficcares it says no coupons under the price bummer thanks tho.

Billie Jo
September 10th, 2011, 07:14 PM
It isn't a coupon. :) I use Ebates all the time. It is an amount of money that Ebags pays YOU to shop. :)

epigrrl
September 10th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Yup, I've used ebates with an eBags ficcare purchase. It was only 6% a couple of months ago; 12% is a great deal.

Also, while they don't allow % off coupons to apply to ficcare clips, you can use one of their free shipping coupons without any issues.