PDA

View Full Version : ISO-vo5

jaquelines
June 17th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Hello Ladies,
I am in the search of several VO5 products, as I cannot get anything in Germany. Any help you might give ?

brunette
June 17th, 2011, 05:58 AM
What do you need? I'd be happy to look in my local shops.

jaquelines
June 17th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Thank you so much ! I need the moisture milk , sun kissed raspberry, strawberry and creme ( all conditioners ) and maybe white rain shampoo. But the VO5 in the US version, not the ones that are currently in england and with a new formula ..i saw on amazon.co.uk some products, but they charge outside uk huge shipping rates for EACH product. it costs only $1,49 !!

brunette
June 17th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Ah, I am in the UK and funnily enough I have a bottle of sunkissed raspberry conditioner going spare in my bathroom since my daughter switched to a different brand.
Let me know if you want any details, I have no idea if it's the new recipe or not but it most probably is since I bought it about 3 months ago in a UK store.
best of luck finding what you are looking for!

jaquelines
June 17th, 2011, 08:16 AM
oh, that´s cool. do u think you are able to look for the other stuff as well ? if so, although I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this on thie forum, can you PM me how to send the stuff to me ( delivery, etc..)