PDA

View Full Version : How to do Anne Shirley's Anne of Green Gables hairstyle?

beatlesgirl07
June 14th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I want to know how to do her hairstyle when she's at the White sands hotel giving her recitation..if any of you ladies out there know how to do it, please tell me how! Thank you!! :)

-Pepper :)

battles
June 14th, 2011, 05:13 PM
I think being patient and waiting for a response will be better than posting multiple topics.. Slow down a bit. ;)

beatlesgirl07
June 14th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I'm so sorry! I don't mean to post multiple topics, but my computer is really old and it doesn't always upload my question, or it shuts down so I have to do it again! I apologize!

Scarlet_Heart
June 14th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Yes, please don't post the same thing over and over. Someone will get to you eventually.

Joribear
June 14th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Perhaps post a picture of the style you're talking about? I'd rather not watch an entire movie to figure out what style you're looking for advice about!

beatlesgirl07
June 14th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I actually couldn't find a picture of the hairstyle online! But thank you very much for your kind feedback! Sorry that I couldn't find a picture!

manderly
June 14th, 2011, 07:25 PM
You lucked out, I have this movie saved on my computer. I got a screen cap, sorry for the low quality but it's the best I could do.

Looks to me like two braided flattened beehive buns on the back of her head.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/anneshirleywhitesands.png/

11eleven
June 14th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I LOVE Anne of Green Gables! Both the book and the series :heartbeat Wish I knew how as well.

beatlesgirl07
June 14th, 2011, 10:28 PM
11eleven: hello! Today I actually found this site: http://www.suite101.com/content/hairstyles-from-the-anne-of-green-gables-movie-a137048

It actually tells you how to create all of Anne Shirley's signature looks from the movie! Hopefully it might help you out!

beatlesgirl07
June 15th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Manderly: thank you so much for the screen shot! It was very helpful and much appreciated! Thanks!!