PDA

View Full Version : How much hair do you loose?

annsue83
March 15th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Hi, I know you are supposed to loose quite a bit of hair everyday but I keep loosing hair all through the day...while im brushing, in the shower and even while i just randomnly run my fingers through my hair. I am constantly finding hair all around my home....Is this normal?
What is your daily hair loss like?:confused:

Lifezbeautiful
March 16th, 2011, 05:40 PM
OMG ..........I joined LHC coz Im freaking out with the amount of hair Im losing each sec. Just like how you mentioned every touch on my hair,with fingers or comb leads to atleast 30 hair pulled out. I am so scared ............Please reply someone...........Im new to this site

Information01
March 18th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Some say losing hair is natural but it certainly is not easy when you get too much of that natural thing!:)

MaiCarInMtl
March 18th, 2011, 06:31 AM
I once heard something like 100 hairs a day is pretty normal, but I don't know where I could confirm that.

I constantly lose hair here and there (brushing, while washing it, running my fingers through it, etc). I've also heard of people on this board mentioning "shedding" - perhaps, like animals, we go through cycles (my cat is currently shedding like mad, you can tell winter is officially over as far as she is concerned!).

annsue83
March 19th, 2011, 10:51 AM
yeah, Ive heard about the 100 hair rule too but how do u know how much? as my hair gets longer it feels like im loosing more than 100 but it could be because of the length too...so im confused.

Firefox7275
March 19th, 2011, 01:20 PM
OMG ..........I joined LHC coz Im freaking out with the amount of hair Im losing each sec. Just like how you mentioned every touch on my hair,with fingers or comb leads to atleast 30 hair pulled out. I am so scared ............Please reply someone...........Im new to this site

:( If this hair loss is not normal for you, the most important thing is to get a health check. Also think about your stress levels and whether your diet is healthy as these can contribute to hair loss.