PDA

View Full Version : Officially the wierdest growth!!!

yellowflower
March 8th, 2011, 09:35 AM
My hair deff grows slower at the front than the back, my middle has grown 1.25" it was at 1" back in feb the front is just nearly an inch not quite there yet and was 0.5" in feb, and the back is 1.5".

I know my measuring is correct as I am measuring the line between my regrowth and highlights, I wish the front grew quicker than the middle, this would explain why when my hair was longer and put it in a ponytail I had reallly long bits and some shorter bits.

Anyone else have this wierd growth rate on their head?

McFearless
March 8th, 2011, 08:03 PM
So does that mean you have a natural U-shaped hemline?

The right side of my head grows faster than the left. No idea why.

2peasinapod
March 8th, 2011, 08:13 PM
I was always told that the side you sleep on grows slower. I don't know if it's true, though. :shrug:

RocketDog
March 8th, 2011, 08:49 PM
The hair at the crown of my head grows markedly faster than the stuff around my hairline - enough so that I freaked out once thinking I'd really botched a root-job with my henna when I noticed just how much faster it grows. The area that grows the fastest is also the area with the densest hair, wonder if there's any correlation between the two...

gthlvrmx
March 8th, 2011, 09:13 PM
lawddd the front hairline, especially on my right side. Super slow, or it doesn't actually grow past a certain point. My right side grows slower i think or something because it naturally pulls to the back while the left side just falls covering my ear. My friend said she's jealous though because my hair never is in my face and she has to pin hers to keep it out :P

NaClH2O
March 8th, 2011, 10:20 PM
I was always told that the side you sleep on grows slower. I don't know if it's true, though. :shrug:

I always heard exactly the opposite! :p Who knows though?

TheMechaGinger
March 9th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I would love if my hair grew in a natural U shape haha, I think mine is pretty even all over though