PDA

View Full Version : Lots of long hair pictures!

FoxRain
March 8th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Hey guys.

I just came across this site today: <link removed by mod due to unauthorized street shots>

It has lots of pictures of women and girls with long hair. There are old and new pictures, of women of all ages and nationalities and with different long lengths (waist to ++++++floor). You may have seen some of the pictures before, but I came across many new ones.
Sorry, if someone has already posted it at some point!

Just a warning though: it might be NSFW. Not the pictures themselves, but there are pictures in the site linking to other articles with might have NSFW pictures. It shouldn't be so bad, but I'm not sure.
Please let me know if something is wrong! (the site itself is safe though).

lapushka
March 8th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Seems like the pictures come from many different sources on the web (some are marked and have tags on them). And then whoever made that site claims copyright at the bottom. :roll: I don't know, gives me an icky feeling.

EmmyNemmy
March 8th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Oh, how pretty. (:

pheonixphire
March 8th, 2011, 11:06 AM
NSWF? What does that mean? Sorry if it's a stupid question

enfys
March 8th, 2011, 11:25 AM
NSFW = not safe for work. Imagine your boss was looking over your shoulder; would you want them to see?

I am with lapushka.

chopandchange
March 8th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Hmm. It does seem rather dodgy to me. Also it's claiming to be a UK site but whoever wrote the text was clearly NOT a native English-speaker. But thanks anyway OP. Pretty pictures of nice hair are always nice.

pheonixphire
March 8th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Oh!! ok. (slaps forhead) it was a stupid question.sorry

eresh
March 8th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I see a photo of dianyla there...I doubt they have permission to use it :ponder:

GeoJ
March 8th, 2011, 12:47 PM
I think the photos were taken from a variety of different webpages (I recognize many of them), and the ad photos which border the site are NSFW in my opinion.

scorpio_rising
March 8th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Yep, I saw a few LHC peeps.
That page looks like a direct rip of the "Women With Very Long Hair" flickr group.