PDA

View Full Version : For Trade: Medium Green Flexi-8

CaliforniaAnne
February 9th, 2011, 04:21 PM
So, my mum bought this for me last year, and I've never worn it--not even once--it's really not my kind of ornament. I know there are people here that would probably appreciate it far more than I would. I'd love to trade it for a nice wooden stick or fork if anyone is interested. There are pictures of it in my album titled "Medium Green Flexi-8". :)

brunette
February 9th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I would love that, have a look at my stuff and i'd be pleased to trade for any or multiple items on my thread :)
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=63726

CaliforniaAnne
February 9th, 2011, 09:14 PM
I PMed ya! :)

CaliforniaAnne
February 9th, 2011, 10:38 PM
By the way, I'm sorry about the new and recent lack of images. I unwittingly didn't adhere to one of the LHC rules about not posting pictures of things you are selling. I've taken them down. If you'd like to look at them again, I'm happy to figure out a way to do that. :)

Anje
February 10th, 2011, 09:24 AM
As I understand it, you can absolutely post pictures of things you're selling or swapping on the swap board. The rule has more to do with people who make and sell products for profit.

kwaniesiam
February 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM
As I understand it, you can absolutely post pictures of things you're selling or swapping on the swap board. The rule has more to do with people who make and sell products for profit.

This. Otherwise how would we know what we're swapping for? ;)

Pictures of what you're selling are absolutely allowed on the swap board, as far as I understand it you just have to host it elsewhere and can't put it in your LHC albums.

brunette
February 10th, 2011, 04:48 PM
This. Otherwise how would we know what we're swapping for? ;)

Pictures of what you're selling are absolutely allowed on the swap board, as far as I understand it you just have to host it elsewhere and can't put it in your LHC albums.
Yep, the pictures were in CaliforniaAnne's LHC album but she has taken them down now :flower:

Rocket22
February 10th, 2011, 06:02 PM
is it gone? I would like to try a medium for when I get some hair :) right now I'm in a xs

CaliforniaAnne
February 10th, 2011, 08:25 PM
It's spoken for already! Hope you find one! :)

CaliforniaAnne
February 10th, 2011, 11:49 PM
...And Missy Rocket, I like your little signature quote. We probably all need to be reminded of that once in a while! ;-) Cheers! :D