PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Lush Caca Noir to ship internationally

joiekimochi
November 29th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Hi all, I'm looking to buy at least 2 full blocks (12 squares) of Lush Caca Noir! I would buy it from Lush but it doesn't ship internationally. So if any of you have random leftover squares and are willing to ship to Singapore, please do send it to me!

I will pay via Paypal USD $3.80 for each square and USD $22.95 (website price) for a full block, and shipping.

Thank you!

excentricat
November 29th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Did you know that there are Lush stores in many countries. The Hong Kong Lush appears to ship to Singapore for example. I'm not sure what the pricing would be, but you could check it out. http://www.lush.com/ Will give you the links to all the countries.

joiekimochi
November 29th, 2010, 10:42 PM
OMG I did not know!!!!! My brother's girlfriend was just in Hong Kong last week I should've asked her to get some for me! I thought Lush was only in the USA.

Sundial
November 29th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Babe, if you don't mind waiting, I'm going to Hong Kong in December and can mail it to you from there if you can't wait till I get back. Feel free to send in a wishlist for Lush stuff to my PM

joiekimochi
November 29th, 2010, 10:55 PM
Ugh, it's like $100 to ship it over to Singapore from HK.

joiekimochi
November 29th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Babe, if you don't mind waiting, I'm going to Hong Kong in December and can mail it to you from there if you can't wait till I get back. Feel free to send in a wishlist for Lush stuff to my PM

Whoohoo! Thank you so much, Sundial! I've PM'ed you!