PDA

View Full Version : Hair accessories - where to find them

curlylocks85
February 26th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Hey everyone, I want to start expanding my collection of hair accessories. I have seen and read about how everyone loves their ficcares (sp?) and felxie-8's and hair forks and the like. Anyway, I was wondering if you could give the links to the websites, which you found all these wonderful hair toys. I am interested in all different types.

I have looked on the net for websites, but usually they are extremely expensive and I am on a budget. Anything is greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

CrisDee
February 26th, 2010, 08:46 AM
I've done some sniffing around on ebay, and I've found some Ficcare's and Flexi 8's for fairly reasonable prices. Only bought one Flexi 8 at this point (my hair is in a pixie, won't be using it for quite a while!), so I have plenty of time to patiently watch and wait for something cheap, and snap it up when I find it :)

ETA: If you search ebay for Flexi 8's, put in flexi8 in the search box (without a space before the 8), or you'll get things like belly button rings and vinyl cutters :D

OhioLisa
February 26th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Here is the link to hair toy vendors. Also do searches on etsy. :)
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?p=307403#post307403

curlylocks85
February 26th, 2010, 10:35 AM
I've done some sniffing around on ebay, and I've found some Ficcare's and Flexi 8's for fairly reasonable prices. Only bought one Flexi 8 at this point (my hair is in a pixie, won't be using it for quite a while!), so I have plenty of time to patiently watch and wait for something cheap, and snap it up when I find it :)

ETA: If you search ebay for Flexi 8's, put in flexi8 in the search box (without a space before the 8), or you'll get things like belly button rings and vinyl cutters :D

Thanks for the tips. I will be sure to check it out. :)

curlylocks85
February 26th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Here is the link to hair toy vendors. Also do searches on etsy. :)
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?p=307403#post307403

Thanks OhioLisa, This is what I have been looking for. Good ol' LCH. :cheese:

Carolyn
February 26th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks OhioLisa, This is what I have been looking for. Good ol' LCH. :cheese:He he...happy hair toy hunting! You have now been enabled :D

lapushka
February 26th, 2010, 12:14 PM
He he...happy hair toy hunting! You have now been enabled :D

You know what that sounds like? Like she's just been knighted by LHC. ;) :D

alexas
February 26th, 2010, 01:05 PM
amazon or ebay.

deko
February 26th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Say your money bye-bye :D