PDA

View Full Version : Great find!!

whiteisle
February 23rd, 2010, 10:02 AM
I went to our local health store on the hunt for hair products :D and found this : http://www.solarrecover.com/product_info.php?pID=7

It's nothing fancy, just a blend of distilled water and oils. But my hair seems to really, really like it. Two fine mist squirts was plenty to soften and calm my frizzies. Ah, love!

saskia_madding
February 23rd, 2010, 10:17 AM
That looks like great stuff. I'll have to see if I can find some at health food stores in Canada. :)

MandyBeth
February 23rd, 2010, 10:27 AM
Enabled over here. Sounds like it might work better than putting oil straight in my fine hair.

Copasetic
February 23rd, 2010, 10:37 AM
I've seen this in my local health food store! I might have to try it out now.

Ramona_Fosca
February 23rd, 2010, 10:48 AM
I am sooo easily enabled... I was just about to check out when I realized you may chose between various shipping options to Germany - the cheapest being 109$ (yes, one hundred and nine US dollars).

Sarahmoon
February 23rd, 2010, 12:01 PM
Look at the ingredients, it might be quite easy to make something similar yourself. You'd have to buy the oils but it won't cost you 109 dollars.

sarah061
February 23rd, 2010, 01:07 PM
Ooh this looks great! Thanks for the link, I've never seen something like that before... The ingredients in it sound like it would be excellent.

whiteisle
February 23rd, 2010, 02:59 PM
Me? An enabler?? Not I! :p
I'm loving this stuff more throughout the day. My hair is ridiculously soft. I even went to town to another health store that carries the Save my Skin stuff. I think I'm going to love that, too. Hey, I think I enabled myself!! :D

And it is so much easier for me to apply than straight oil. I'm not worried about over-doing it and I get the fix of using several different oils at once that before I could never decide between. Ha!

whiteisle
February 23rd, 2010, 03:02 PM
I am sooo easily enabled... I was just about to check out when I realized you may chose between various shipping options to Germany - the cheapest being 109$ (yes, one hundred and nine US dollars).

That's insane!:shocked: