PDA

View Full Version : I am so stupid

coscass
February 23rd, 2010, 09:09 AM
I haven't seen my friend in over a month, and even then it was only like one day I saw her. I wanted her to see my hair down, (she did, too), so I got everything ready. CO'd last night, let it air dry. But I either didn't get all the oil out from last night, or I accidentally put too much in this morning. One side of my hair just won't curl. I tried tosprtiz and add rollers, but last minute I caved and put a curling iron to it. I feel horrible about it, I could have just put it up, but I was so determined to have it down:(

That didn't look right, so I had to spritz it again and try scrunching with some gel. I just don't know what to do. I guess it's fine as it is now. At least teh water put some curl back into my hair. I'd rather have somewhat frizzy curls instead of one side limp and straightish.

MissMay
February 23rd, 2010, 09:21 AM
I caved yesterday, actually, but with the straighteners. It's the first time in four months and I got lots of compliments. I figured that since I only use heat around 5 or 6 times a year, it won't really make a big difference. And besides, I'm sure it looked lovely! Remember that there's no point in growing long hair if you can't enjoy it every now and again =D

GoddesJourney
February 23rd, 2010, 09:22 AM
Every time I try to force a situation, something goes horribly wrong. Yet, I never learn. Amazing. Anyway, hopefully one use of the curling iron isn't enough to destroy your hair. Did you at least put something in to protect it?

intothemist1999
February 23rd, 2010, 09:22 AM
I'll be ok! Lots of people here still use hot appliances, so it's no sin. :)

If it's your goal to NOT use them, well, just start again, I"m sure your hair won't have suffered much from one use.

coscass
February 23rd, 2010, 09:23 AM
Every time I try to force a situation, something goes horribly wrong. Yet, I never learn. Amazing. Anyway, hopefully one use of the curling iron isn't enough to destroy your hair. Did you at least put something in to protect it?(sarcastic, disapointed voice) no, of course not. I got rid of it when I said I was done curling/flat ironing. I never thought I would have a hair emergency- I rarely go anywhere, anyway.I just turned the heat down as far as it could be and still curl my hair.