PDA

View Full Version : Floor Length Hair and Beyond:-)

Catladyintown
October 31st, 2009, 10:30 PM
I just had to share this video. It called Nature. Her hair is just so beautiful.:D Here is the link. Her Profile name is longhairyo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgaajLC4CWk

Longlocks3
October 31st, 2009, 10:42 PM
WHAT! I cannot believe her hair. There isn't even any visible taper until after 'floor length'! Holy cow.

I don't think my hair terminal will ever be that long!

Catladyintown
October 31st, 2009, 11:03 PM
I know Longlocks3 I can't believe how beautiful her ends are. Also I wish I knew her hair routine.

Peter
October 31st, 2009, 11:08 PM
Wow, incredible hair!

Wicked Princess
October 31st, 2009, 11:12 PM
Wow....her hair looks so gorgeous!

I'd imagine it might be hard to care for once it's past one's feet. Still - I'd want hair like that for a day, to see if I liked it. :)

BranwenWolf
October 31st, 2009, 11:12 PM
That's amazing. It puts me in mind of the long strokes on some Chinese calligraphy- just beautiful and black and flowing.

little_acorn
November 1st, 2009, 01:02 AM
wow that is exceptionally beautiful hair - thank you catlady for that link :D

Coriander
November 1st, 2009, 01:49 AM
:bigeyes: Wow. Gorgeous. *jaw still on floor*

vdhendrix
November 1st, 2009, 02:53 AM
I know Longlocks3 I can't believe how beautiful her ends are. Also I wish I knew her hair routine.

i went to her website "longhairyo.com" she doesnt say much about her hair care routine, but says i took her 3 years to grow from shoulder to waist, she says she used to wash it every 3 days, but now she only washes it once a week, she uses about 100ml of shampoo and conditioner (no particular brand) she spends about an hour washing it, and she lets it airdry for 4 hours, she also says that she collects and saves all her loose and shed hairs

Chrissy
November 1st, 2009, 04:17 AM
Her hair is beautiful. It looks heavy!!!

Igor
November 1st, 2009, 04:45 AM
i went to her website "longhairyo.com" she doesnt say much about her hair care routine, but says i took her 3 years to grow from shoulder to waist, she says she used to wash it every 3 days, but now she only washes it once a week, she uses about 100ml of shampoo and conditioner (no particular brand) she spends about an hour washing it, and she lets it airdry for 4 hours, she also says that she collects and saves all her loose and shed hairs

I know! :lol: I was itching to know her routine and methods, but what little she wrote just doesn’t quite add up for me. Unfortunately the whole website smells more like a f3t1sh site for selling her DVDs and memberships than a “real” long hair :shrug:

Speckla
November 1st, 2009, 05:37 AM
Very pretty and amazing.

pepperminttea
November 1st, 2009, 06:18 AM
Wow, that is some beautiful hair-spiration! Thanks for the link. :)

Beatnik Guy
November 1st, 2009, 06:35 AM
She certainly has very impressive hair. :bigeyes:

Igor's right that her website is inclined towards sales, but it's nicely presented -- and it's ultimately her choice whether to play to that market (and a download long hair calendar is original).

windinherhair
November 1st, 2009, 07:01 AM
Oh my gosh. :bigeyes: And I thought Crystal Gayle's was looking good for her length. I can't believe how well her hair looks being so long past her height. You can just tell how well she takes care of it!

RavennaNight
November 1st, 2009, 07:44 AM
Wow! So shiny and healthy! She's got good genes.

MsBubbles
November 1st, 2009, 08:00 AM
Yes, very good hair genes :). I want to know what she eats, too.

Ravenmoon
November 1st, 2009, 08:05 AM
Wow, that is incredible!

eresh
November 1st, 2009, 08:53 AM
She has beautiful full hair! wow!

Catladyintown
November 1st, 2009, 03:27 PM
Your welcome Little Acorn. I liked her website.:) If she can make money keeping her long hair I say go for it. Maybe this helps pay her bills and keep her family fed.

spidermom
November 1st, 2009, 03:37 PM
Hair can be a very nice renewable resource and she seems to have no lack of it. Beautiful!

Carolyn
November 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM
Wow that was so cool! Thank you for posting the link. I was just mesmerized watching her hair move.

JamieLeigh
November 2nd, 2009, 09:30 AM
That is some gorgeous hair! She's obviously taken very good care of it. I just saw another video posted on here of a woman with floor-length hair that looks so horrible it CAN'T be real. Thank you so much for posting this! ...The boards have a karmic balance again. :p

ladycatpurrs
November 2nd, 2009, 05:49 PM
I am still drooling. I watched and then wrote down what I saw on my Santa list because that is what I want for Christmas!!

merseaone
November 2nd, 2009, 06:53 PM
I've never met an Asian who didn't have the most gorgeous hair!!!!!

merseaone
November 2nd, 2009, 06:59 PM
See next post.

merseaone
November 2nd, 2009, 07:01 PM
That is some gorgeous hair! She's obviously taken very good care of it. I just saw another video posted on here of a woman with floor-length hair that looks so horrible it CAN'T be real. Thank you so much for posting this! ...The boards have a karmic balance again. :p
I want to see the video of bad hair to make myself feel better!

Cinnamon Hair
November 2nd, 2009, 10:48 PM
:thud: Incredible. Thanks for posting. I was hoping she would jump out of the tree so we could watch it all go flying at the end.

rach
November 3rd, 2009, 10:16 AM
:blossom: beautiful and i love the way it moves . Tree is actually a good idea, allows it to move freely....

rach
November 3rd, 2009, 10:21 AM
Because of my extremely long hair, I give up a lot of things in my life
:ponder: confused?

shadowclaw
November 3rd, 2009, 11:32 AM
Her hair is very lovely, and I am intrigued by the the fabric she used to wrap up her hair. It looked like a hat at first, then she kind of unwound it.

Topaz
November 3rd, 2009, 12:14 PM
Incredible hair, and so beautiful! It is definitely longer than I myself could ever handle (I know my limitations LOL!). I too would love to know more about her routine and nutrition.

I vote too for posting the BAD hair video link --- I want to feel better about my own hair too!

eresh
November 3rd, 2009, 01:07 PM
I think that's the video in the "Is this real?" topic on this board

squee
November 3rd, 2009, 06:17 PM
...wow...
That must take so long to clean it and brush it..... O.O
Her hair looks quite nice though :)

Amatullah
November 3rd, 2009, 11:04 PM
WOW that is absolutely gorgeous. I have never seen hair that long with such beautiful ends. Seeing videos like this is so inspiring :)

Emichiee
November 4th, 2009, 12:50 AM

I think for her it is more genes than anything ;)

I have seen this video before and it inspired me to do a much smaller version of this hairdo :D

gthlvrmx
June 19th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Absolutely beautiful :) Another idol into the box! I really REALLY want to be able to do that. Just sit in a tree and let my hair down :D How relaxing...:)
Her hair is so beautiful, so perfect! The color looks amazing. Must be a drag :p

Right under the category for length
???/it's a drag/???
:) Inspiration!

QueenJoey
June 19th, 2011, 08:52 PM
I've seen that vid before. Beautiful. It bothers me that she's so vague on her hair care routine. :( but still, that's my dream hair! Shiny and dark and thick and looooong and so healthy looking!

Catladyintown
June 19th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Her hair is indeed healthy looking and very gorgeous. I hope I have genetic genes like that. In my family I really don't know if anyone has every gotten beyond TB length. Both sides of our family were so poor it was a luxury to take a photo. I have only a few photo of my grandparents and aunts.

gthlvrmx
June 19th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Her hair is indeed healthy looking and very gorgeous. I hope I have genetic genes like that. In my family I really don't know if anyone has every gotten beyond TB length. Both sides of our family were so poor it was a luxury to take a photo. I have only a few photo of my grandparents and aunts.
Who knows, maybe you got the good genes :D Hopefully you do!!

Catladyintown
June 19th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Thanks gthlvrmx:) I hope I do.

|Xei
June 19th, 2011, 09:54 PM
I've seen that vid before. Beautiful. It bothers me that she's so vague on her hair care routine. :( but still, that's my dream hair! Shiny and dark and thick and looooong and so healthy looking!

She could be one of those who only need to do minimal work to maintain beautiful hair (eg. wash, detangle, dry, repeat when needed to). Since her hair is so long and lovely, people may not believe that that's all she needs to do. So to avoid people bothering her about her non-existent hair secret, she chose to be vague about her hair care routine. That way, since she obviously does not wish to be detailed about it, people will leave her alone and just admire her hair.

Anyway, thank you to OP for sharing. She has lovely hair and it was a pleasure to see such amazing hair.

Sagi1982
June 19th, 2011, 10:07 PM
She could be one of those who only need to do minimal work to maintain beautiful hair (eg. wash, detangle, dry, repeat when needed to). Since her hair is so long and lovely, people may not believe that that's all she needs to do. So to avoid people bothering her about her non-existent hair secret, she chose to be vague about her hair care routine. That way, since she obviously does not wish to be detailed about it, people will leave her alone and just admire her hair.

Anyway, thank you to OP for sharing. She has lovely hair and it was a pleasure to see such amazing hair.

Yeah, right, maybe that just all? :D
Gentle washing, combing, handling, protective hair dos... sure she isn|t running around all day with her hair draggling the ground as she does on the pics.

gthlvrmx
June 19th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah, right, maybe that just all? :D
Gentle washing, combing, handling, protective hair dos... sure she isn|t running around all day with her hair draggling the ground as she does on the pics.
The horror if a car just ran over her perfect hair :( Sorry, i just imagined her running through a crosswalk with her hair down and how far she'd have to go past the curb before all her hair was off the road.
Or she could carry it it wrapped around her arms :p

Neneka
June 20th, 2011, 03:00 AM
I love the video but I hate peoples' comments. Why is cutting it or donating it the first thing that comes in their mind? It's like seeing a cute animal and instantly thinking about eating it. :mad:

Slinks
June 20th, 2011, 03:11 AM
WOW !! beautiful, shiny, undamaged, well cared for hair .. I must admit tho, I was a bit fearful that she'd get it caught in the bark of the tree !! :-)

Slinks
June 20th, 2011, 03:14 AM
I thought they way she wore it up was interesting too .. does anyone know of a youtube to show how to do that ??

bettylibertine
June 20th, 2011, 05:43 AM
:agape: Wow. Just wow.

Audrey Horne
June 20th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Wow just wow! So inspirational! I don't think I have it in my genes but I loved just looking at her hair :)

Becky9679
June 20th, 2011, 11:57 AM
:thudpile:
That is all

Tressie
June 20th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Beautiful!! :thudpile:

jojo
June 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM
I doubt my hair would ever get anywhere near as long as that but wow that is some long healthy hair!

Chetanlaiho
June 22nd, 2011, 03:42 PM
That's astonishing O_O And it still looks so thick and healthy near the ends, what's her secret? *frustrated just a little bit* ;) (although it's probably the things I'll never have, the genetics xD)

Sagi1982
June 23rd, 2011, 04:24 PM
The horror if a car just ran over her perfect hair :( Sorry, i just imagined her running through a crosswalk with her hair down and how far she'd have to go past the curb before all her hair was off the road.
Or she could carry it it wrapped around her arms :p

:hifive:
...or maybe wrapped around her neck as a scarf? *runs and hides*

AnnaJamila
June 23rd, 2011, 04:43 PM
:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

squiggyflop
June 23rd, 2011, 06:32 PM
help i cannot pick my jaw up off the floor!

Notluckyblessed
June 23rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
Wow so Long and Pretty! :agape:

gthlvrmx
June 23rd, 2011, 06:50 PM
:hifive:
...or maybe wrapped around her neck as a scarf? *runs and hides*

Jaja how cute :p

Quetiepi
August 30th, 2011, 06:36 PM
This was an interesting video to watch. I can't ever see myself having this length. My hair is really thick and heavy now at waist length. I wonder how much her hair weighs.

archel
August 30th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Oh my gosh!!! How do you even comb or brush hair this long? WOW!

CaityBear
August 30th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Holy amazing!! There's no taper at all from what I can see! That's so gorgeous. And I can barely make it to classic. :( I love her hair...just stunning.

fairytalehair
August 30th, 2011, 10:58 PM
wowww!! very nice hair indeed. so long!!

Shepherdess
September 24th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Sorry about bumping up an old thread, but I must say her hair is amazing! :D

jacqueline101
September 25th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Her hair is incredible and its so thick.

PandorasBox89
September 25th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Anyone else get the feeling of wanting to just walk up to her hair whilst its just cascading over her shoulder and touch it like a waterfall? It looks so soft!

PetuniaBlossom
September 25th, 2012, 05:50 AM
I'm just in awe! That has got to be the most thudworthy hair I've seen yet.
I know I couldn't possibly handle it myself, and yet I want it! :eyebrows:

piffyanne
September 26th, 2012, 03:25 AM
I just found that video of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY4xGHeeu0k Nese Melike Pedmezci-Unsa that thread was referencing. Am I the only one who thinks this looks rather awesome?

:cheese:

auburntressed
September 26th, 2012, 04:08 AM
I just found that video of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY4xGHeeu0k Nese Melike Pedmezci-Unsa that thread was referencing. Am I the only one who thinks this looks rather awesome?

:cheese:

Woah... I have never seen hair like that before. :eek: I wonder if having it in dreads makes it hard for her to pull it back when she needs to?

Or maybe she just never needs to?

piffyanne
September 26th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Woah... I have never seen hair like that before. :eek: I wonder if having it in dreads makes it hard for her to pull it back when she needs to?

Or maybe she just never needs to?
Frankly, I was wondering the same thing!

Does anyone know how she collects her hair? It must take a long time to arrange all her shed hairs lengthwise. :hmm:

Faux
September 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM
My hair feels so short now. :(

itdontmatter48
September 26th, 2012, 11:15 AM
It is incredible, but I don't think I could handle all of that. My hair is heavy just the way it is, and it's not quite WL.

MasCat
September 26th, 2012, 11:16 AM
First vid :wow, thudworthy hair!

Second vid: this is kind of cool s well ;)

MrsGuther
September 26th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Holy wow!! That is some amazing hair!!!

pixiepaws
September 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Pretty nice hair I wonder if she has a terminal length!

moon2dove
September 26th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Amazing!!! :thud:

LadyLongLocks
June 1st, 2013, 05:31 PM
Bumping up this thread to keep the idea of floor length and beyond going!
Long hair yo has disappeared from the internet and froze her site.
I had a couple conversations with her when she first come online. I think she was going to sell her hair but instead made her website because people talked her out of cutting. Last time I spoke to her, her dog (as seen in the video) was very sick and this devastated her.
Her hair is so beautiful. Here is another video of her. There are a few on youtube on various channels.
http://youtu.be/FMtiiOz3NQ0

Few people can grow hair like this!

emeraldfaery
June 1st, 2013, 07:10 PM
WOW! Rapunzel in a tree! I thought she was done unwrapping it when she still had the purple thing on her head and then she took it down more!

Shepherdess
June 1st, 2013, 10:29 PM
Bumping up this thread to keep the idea of floor length and beyond going!
Long hair yo has disappeared from the internet and froze her site.
I had a couple conversations with her when she first come online. I think she was going to sell her hair but instead made her website because people talked her out of cutting. Last time I spoke to her, her dog (as seen in the video) was very sick and this devastated her.
Her hair is so beautiful. Here is another video of her. There are a few on youtube on various channels.
http://youtu.be/FMtiiOz3NQ0

Few people can grow hair like this!
Oh, she does have such lovely hair! I hope I can grow hair as healthy and long as that some day. :)

HumanBean
June 2nd, 2013, 12:07 AM
It would appear she did sell her hair last year. If you go to the Guestbook section of her website, it links to photos of the hair being cut and for sale. It's possible it's not her, but it sure does look like it.

catamonica
June 3rd, 2013, 09:42 AM
I have seen that video before. It's beautiful, but that would be to long to care for. I wouldn't want my hair dragging the ground.

TheVegan6
October 2nd, 2013, 07:23 PM
Her hair is soooo beautiful! Oh my gosh, I want my hair like that!!!

breezer
October 2nd, 2013, 08:05 PM
There was a moment I saw the dog playing around near under her feet and was worried it would start pawing at/pulling the hair and was nervous...

All those who want to go and stroke it to see how soft it was - of course you should say hi first and be polite, ask if she can show it to you more, then if you could feel it!

Rio040113
October 2nd, 2013, 08:14 PM
Wow, I wish I had that kind of thickness and condition at hip, let alone anything more... Maybe one day! :pray:

cat11
April 22nd, 2014, 07:44 PM
I AM SO JEALOUS. First, Ive always wanted darker hair. Second, I've always wanted silky straight hair like that )and Ill never, ever, ever have it though it gets more weighted out as I grow it... ughhh). Third, its so long!!!!

Ill bet wrapping it up in fabric like that keeps it in such nice condition.

I thought it was trashy how you needed to pay for pictures of it though. Shes hustling her hair lol.

xsampa
August 26th, 2014, 03:03 PM
...she collects and saves all her loose and shed hairs

Why does she want to collect all her shed hairs? Really? What's the pt. ?

GilaShorty
September 1st, 2014, 02:12 PM
:surprise:Wauw

gthlvrmx
September 1st, 2014, 02:38 PM
Why does she want to collect all her shed hairs? Really? What's the pt. ?

You can make a hair donut with your saved hair or even experiment on shed hairs instead of experimenting on the hair on your head. Im not so sure why she specifically saves hair :P

Avis
September 1st, 2014, 02:39 PM
:thud:

Never have I wanted 1a hair more than I did the first few minutes after watching those videos. I would never want my hair that long, but it's in such beautiful condition, how could I NOT thud after seeing it? Great thread!

calmyogi
September 1st, 2014, 02:52 PM
It's beautiful, but i'm not sure I would want hair longer than my own ankles lol. It seems like a lot of work!

Aurum
September 1st, 2014, 04:42 PM
That hair must weigh a ton. I wonder how/how often she washes it; I'm sure it would be extremely cumbersome to handle.

chen bao jun
September 1st, 2014, 06:24 PM
I was disappointed to find that this thread was not one focusing on LHCers at floor length and beyond! I know there are at least two of these....

Madora
September 1st, 2014, 08:51 PM
Really enjoyed the second video (with the little dog). Her hair is simply incredible! So supple! So healthy...all the way down! Tons and tons of patience and TLC!!! I wonder how she wears it up.

brickworld13
September 3rd, 2014, 02:36 PM
I was disappointed to find that this thread was not one focusing on LHCers at floor length and beyond! I know there are at least two of these....

I'm not sure who you are remembering, but I know of one. There is a blonde lady who lives in Hawaii and did a lot of style threads a couple years ago. Her posts were always inspiring. I can't remember her username though.

Madora
September 3rd, 2014, 03:23 PM
brickworld13, her name was Arc. I believe she has her own website also.

brickworld13
September 3rd, 2014, 04:08 PM
Thanks Madora! I will have to go check out her posts for styling ideas. I used to be able to adapt some of her styles to shorter lengths when I was motivated.

Madora
September 3rd, 2014, 04:10 PM
Thanks Madora! I will have to go check out her posts for styling ideas. I used to be able to adapt some of her styles to shorter lengths when I was motivated.

You are welcome, brickworld13. Have you seen the beautiful tutorials on You Tube by Torrin Paige and Lilith Moon? Lots of inspiration!

brickworld13
September 4th, 2014, 06:32 AM
You are welcome, brickworld13. Have you seen the beautiful tutorials on You Tube by Torrin Paige and Lilith Moon? Lots of inspiration!

I have their channels saved in my favorites, but I currently cannot access YouTube. I will spare you the details and just say it will be fixed when I have internet at home. Hopefully I get that internet service soon.

chen bao jun
September 4th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Doesn't JJJ Longhair have floor length hair?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH84uWZFxsM
There is another lady who showed up in the past six months or so on one of the threads about hair length vs. bun size and blew us all away with her really thick floor length hair but I forget her name. So that makes three and besides this Hawaiian lady, I remember at least one other.

Madora
September 4th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Doesn't JJJ Longhair have floor length hair?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH84uWZFxsM
There is another lady who showed up in the past six months or so on one of the threads about hair length vs. bun size and blew us all away with her really thick floor length hair but I forget her name. So that makes three and besides this Hawaiian lady, I remember at least one other.

Yes, chen bao jun, JJJ Longhair had floor length hair..but I think she cut back a bit. Fabulous, fabulous hair!

brickworld13
September 4th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Yes, chen bao jun, JJJ Longhair had floor length hair..but I think she cut back a bit. Fabulous, fabulous hair!

There is a new member I saw post in a different thread about how her hair is floor length and she mentioned she was only 18. I will go see if I can find that post.

ETA: Her username gives it away, floorlonghair

gossamer
September 4th, 2014, 11:41 AM
There is a new member I saw post in a different thread about how her hair is floor length and she mentioned she was only 18. I will go see if I can find that post.

I'd take that claim with a large grain of salt...

brickworld13
September 4th, 2014, 11:51 AM
I'd take that claim with a large grain of salt...

Well of course. A lot of things online need to be taken with a lot of salt.

KwaveT
September 4th, 2014, 01:28 PM
I went and look at this new member's profile and she lists 60 inches as her length and type 1a as her hair type. I am five foot six tall and floor length on me would be in the 70s. For one this person is probably less than five feet tall. There are other members here with 60 inch length but are taller than this person. If 60 inches is floor length with 1a hair and she is very short in height then I say it is very probable this person has floor length hair. Don't be so quick to dismiss if you have not looked at profile. We don't know one way or other until she can post pictures.

brickworld13
September 4th, 2014, 01:36 PM
I went and look at this new member's profile and she lists 60 inches as her length and type 1a as her hair type. I am five foot six tall and floor length on me would be in the 70s. For one this person is probably less than five feet tall. There are other members here with 60 inch length but are taller than this person. If 60 inches is floor length with 1a hair and she is very short in height then I say it is very probable this person has floor length hair. Don't be so quick to dismiss if you have not looked at profile. We don't know one way or other until she can post pictures.

Thank you for doing the research. :flowers: :) I was not meaning to dimiss her claim as a falsehood. I'm just a very skeptical person. 60" is exactly five feet tall, and I know quite a few women who are just barely that tall. It is most definitely possible, and I look forward to seeing pictures if she ever wishes to post some.

KwaveT
September 4th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Thank you for doing the research. :flowers: :) I was not meaning to dimiss her claim as a falsehood. I'm just a very skeptical person. 60" is exactly five feet tall, and I know quite a few women who are just barely that tall. It is most definitely possible, and I look forward to seeing pictures if she ever wishes to post some.

If she was using LHC method by starting her measurement of her hair length at front of scalp, she is clearly four feet and some inches with her physical height. That is how I surmised she is a very short person. Because she is 1a she gets to keep all her hair length. Her hair has little bind in it if any at all. 60 inches was her hair length in her profile not her height.

chen bao jun
September 4th, 2014, 04:02 PM
This was the one I was trying to think of. She sounds foreign and I wasn't sure exactly what she was trying to say exactly, but she wrote a post that said she has no photos or can't post photos or something. I see there is some skepticism about her claims from reading the last few posts on this thread. I guess we have to wait to see if she can post pictures ever to tell if her hair is just exactly floor length, or if she is ankle length or gasp! she's on this board and isn't a long hair!! but just pretending. (But I don't see what the point of that would be).
I still can't think of the name of the lady who posted the amazing photos in the bun vs. length thread. It was something like Southern Belle or something that implied southernness. There was also a another one who directed me once to her photos from a long hair meet, but of course I can't remember where that meet or what her name was, either...
Ah, the elusive floorlengths.
Sorry to hear JJJ got a haircut but I'm not the one who has to take care of her hair. Or go around with it. I understand this Xie Qiuping world record holder with the 18 foot long hair (the last 3 or 4 feet are very tapered but still..)Anyway, she goes around now with a woman with a basket following her, holding the hair in a basket. Doesn't sound like the most convenient way to live. And what a job! 'Official hair carrier.."

I guess at some point updoes stopped working for her.