PDA

View Full Version : Just bought first hair sticks!

systemaurora
July 24th, 2009, 12:53 AM
...I'm not counting the chopsticks I used in my hair that I really shouldn't have. First legit hair sticks! :D Very plain, probably very cheap. looking forward to trying out some new hairstyles soon. ^_^ Maybe I'll by a fork, one of these days. :cheese: Hopefully this will encourage me to wear my hair up more instead of straightening it.

Off to search out some articles using sticks. Any suggestions? :)

Aditi
July 24th, 2009, 01:17 AM
You will find lots of places to browse in the Hair Toy Links thread. Congrats for your hairstick can i see the pics of it and also you wearing them :)

systemaurora
July 24th, 2009, 01:27 AM
Thanks! I will try to get some decent pictures up before too long. :D They're nothing fancy but they should definitely do the job.

Aditi
July 24th, 2009, 01:35 AM
No problem once you get the hang of the simple ones then you can always go for fancy updos and sticks.

lizzyjo
July 24th, 2009, 03:41 AM
Congratulations! What did you get them?

Hair sticks can be complicated at first, but (and I know it sounds cliche) the more you practice with them, the better you will become at using them.

swanns
July 24th, 2009, 04:22 AM
Etsy.com is a wonderful place to buy hairsticks. So many completely different ones to choose from! :crush:

Congrats on your first real sticks!

embee
July 24th, 2009, 05:35 AM
I love hairsticks. Bought my first good sticks when my hair was short - I had plans for the future! Now I wear them almost every day.

Enjoy!

Sarahmoon
July 24th, 2009, 05:41 AM
We Want Pictures :D

Rentlle
July 24th, 2009, 06:36 AM
pictuuuuures!!!!!! :D
I should start with the nautilus bun or the split bun.. :)
I tought that they were the two easy-est ones, and i simply looove the nautilus XD
it's so pretty and simple...

Nyghtingale
July 24th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Pics!!!!!!

Most of mine are cheap plastic ones, but I still love them.