PDA

View Full Version : I am trying Nioxin

Gilly
June 21st, 2009, 02:36 AM
Hi,
I have bought some Nioxin shampoo and conditioner today and tried it tonight to see if it will help me to grow better quality hair.
It felt really nice, my scalp was tingling in a nice "stimulated" way and so far, no itch which is always a bonus!
It has now dried (air-dried) and it has a blinding shine which I am very happy with and it feels nice, soft and hydrated:cheese:
I am well aware that it won't make my hair grow faster but I'm hoping that it will help me to keep the hair growing out more healthier (if that makes sense) as it is mainly promoting good scalp health.
I know it has SLS and some silicones in it but I am going to take the advice of some fellow LHC'rs and stop trying to treat my short hair like it is long, I know I have a long journey before me and I will do as many thing as needed to ensure I get it growing well so I can get it past the "yuk" stage of dryness and general frizz, if this means usage of cones and of course using SLS's to remove them then so be it.
I am suddenly feeling more confident of reaching my long hair goals.

SimplyLonghair
June 21st, 2009, 04:38 AM
Gilly, good luck I looked at Nioxin but cannot do many of the ingredients. Due to allergies, nothing else. I have to hunt for safe for me products. That is why I am trying so many of the homemade things for hair and skin. :rolleyes:

Gilly
June 22nd, 2009, 02:38 AM
Whoops! sorry I put this in the wrong thread:rolleyes:
Thanks for moving it!
I used it again tonight, I am trying to get into the habit of washing it at night and air drying then just wetting it down in the shower in the morning, I suspect it will take a while before it looks better with the new routine but I am determined to stick with it!

redneckprincess
June 22nd, 2009, 09:05 AM
i use NIOXIN when i can afford it, and I LOVE it the tingling effects of the conditioner are my favorite. I think it does help improve hair growth speed AND shedding. good luck to you

Gilly
June 23rd, 2009, 02:06 AM
OK, I am seriously shocked!!!
I have tons of new hair!:cheese:
I shampooed tonight and while I was gently combing it after I looked at my partings and there appeared to be a lot of very short hairs poking up, I smoothed down the rest of the part so it was against my head and there it was, NEW GROWTH and lots of it!!
I am so pleased and surprised that it has started to work so quickly!
I am just using the scalp cleanser and scalp therapy System 3 if anyone wants to know.

Katze
June 23rd, 2009, 02:08 AM
we have similar hair and I did use Nioxin when my hair was shorter and thinner (pre LHC) and had good results - my hair loss stopped. If this postpartum shed keeps up, I am honestly thinking of buying some on my trip to the USA. Keeping hair is better than worrying about 'cones, and whatever 'cones are in Nioxin didn't make my scalp as unhappy as the 'cones in Dove do.

So, good for you, doing something that makes me happy! :)

There is also a Chinese medicine product called "101A" formula that worked well for my hair loss...

Gilly
June 23rd, 2009, 02:43 AM
I don't think there is a lot of cones in the Nioxin also the shampoo has SLS so it will get rid of it anyway.
I am pleased it worked for you too:cheese:
Its good to do things that make you feel good now and again, I spent far too long beating myself up for thinking about using cones but now after reading other peoples posts I realise that you must do what works for YOU and nobody else, it took a long while to realise but its a nice feeling to know I am in control again.
Too bad I did not realise this before I got it all chopped off!:rolleyes:

Rapunzal2Be
June 23rd, 2009, 03:55 AM
I am a firm believer in Nioxin! I too had growth you could see within the first week (kind of amazes me and I hope it wasn't a bunch of breakage or something, because that just seems too good to be true, but the hairs seem tapered so I do think it is new growth)!!

Before I found LHC I was very happily using only Nioxin products ('poo, condish, treatment, and shine serum) and quit heat styling and my hair was looking gorgeous!! Then I came here and read about 'cones and SLS and how bad they are and how great 'poo bars, natural shampoos, oils, etc. are....and I had a bit of an overload. What to do? Scrap the Nioxin?

In the end I decided to stick with what is working for me - my hair honestly never looks better than after a shampoo/condition with Nioxin. But I have adjusted my routine and shampoo a lot less often, CO with the Nioxin condish on the other days, use oils now too, and instead of the Nioxin treatment (which smelled awful and made my hair crunchy, even when I was careful to try to apply just on my scalp) I use Monistat and MegaTek (alternating).

I'm glad you've seen results! It's exciting, isn't it?? And Nioxin claims to make all of your hair look/feel great, not just new growth, and I agree!

Rini
June 23rd, 2009, 04:35 AM
I've recently been using Nioxin after I had a big shedding period this year. I don't know whether I can say that the Nioxin is solely responsible for my decrease in shedding, but something worked :)

I do like their products, but find that my hair is a little drier with them and I can not use the conditioner as the "cold" feeling on my scalp is just too much with both the shampoo and conditioner. I like to finish with a cold water rinse, so this just makes it even worse!!! So, I've stuck with just the shampoo and I'm experimenting with other conditioners.

Rapunzal, I'm with you on the treatment spray....nasty stuff!

plainjanegirl
June 23rd, 2009, 07:35 AM
I tried the generic version that sally's sells but was not impressed.
Maybe if I get some extra money I will try the name brand stuff.

Fairlight63
June 23rd, 2009, 07:38 AM
Where do you order it from? who has the best price? or do you have to buy it from a salon?

bakertwins2004
June 23rd, 2009, 09:35 AM
I can get it wholesale. Maybe we should do a group buy sometime.

plainjanegirl
June 23rd, 2009, 10:22 AM

Hey if you all decide to do that please pm me cause I would definately be interested.

Babyfine
June 23rd, 2009, 12:14 PM
I really like Nioxin. I use step 3 for color treated hair-probably would even if I didn't color as the shampoo is very gentle(for a SLS poo) Actually it has TEA Lauryl sulfate. I use the scalp therapy faithful, as CO on the days I don't shampoo.
I haven't used the scalp treatment, seriously thinking about it.

Gilly
June 23rd, 2009, 02:29 PM
I am going to use up these bottles that I have (300ml each) before buying the scalp treatment, I figure if I am happy with the results I get from a simple S & C I'm going to stick with it!

I got mine from Price Attack for AU$54 for the 2, quite expensive but I don't need much at the moment as my hair is so short!:rolleyes: it should last me a while.

Yedda
June 23rd, 2009, 03:08 PM

I am also in for a group buy.:) How many do you have to buy at a time?

I use system 3 as well. I use the shampoo, conditioner, and treatment spray and I have also had positive results.

bakertwins2004
June 23rd, 2009, 04:43 PM
Let me get prices for you guys from the beauty supply shop. Then you can compare how it reflects to your area. Most everything I get there is HALF what you get in a store or salon.

lora410
June 23rd, 2009, 05:13 PM
The pills worked great for me and the new growth was super thick. Keep us updated on the shampoo and condish.

Cherry_Sprinkle
June 23rd, 2009, 06:08 PM
I might be interested too! :)

GlassEyes
June 23rd, 2009, 06:27 PM
You'll have to take it to TBB to do a group order. We're not allowed to do them on here anymore.

pineapple pea
June 24th, 2009, 02:34 AM
My Costco has the cleanser in a giant bottle for $20 right now. Obviously, your Costco may vary.

Shadow
June 24th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Has anyone had any luck with just using some of these products instead of the entire line? I'm CO so I wouldn't need a shampoo, but I'd be interested in trying a conditioner (and possibly a treatment spray) if it would be effective.

Rapunzal2Be
June 24th, 2009, 03:49 AM
Just a heads up about my own experience with the treatment, for those of you wanting to try it (of course, YMMV) - it isn't a spray, it is a foam. You pump the foam out and the directions say to apply to hair and scalp daily as a leave in. It also says it is a UV protectant.

However, my experience was that it smells HORRID and made my hair CRUNCHY. And that was just from applying to scalp, with what naturally got on my hair. I cannot imagine putting it in all of my hair. Yikes! My husband now uses it on his (shaved) bald head, we'll see if it thickens up his two thinning spots.

Gilly
June 28th, 2009, 02:38 AM
I am still loving this!!
I am seeing lots of new hair which is great news :cheese:
I am still only using the shampoo and conditioner (which by the way, has not upset my cranky scalp at all, no itching at all!) but I think I may get the 3rd step when I get paid.
I can't remember the name of it but I will probably use it as an overnight treatment first until I am happy with what it looks like on during the day.
I am so glad I tried it! :cheese:

Shadow
July 15th, 2009, 02:38 AM
Gilly: Have you had a measurable increase in growth rate since you started using Nioxin? I've heard that some people have experienced an increased shed when they stopped using this product, have you noticed anything like that?

Gilly
July 15th, 2009, 03:01 AM
I have not measured my hair yet but I can see tons of new growth sprouting up and I would say that I am actually shedding a bit less, it was not a huge issue for me anyway, but I am really happy that I am getting the new growth!
I have just bought a huge 1 lt duo of system 3 shampoo and conditioner!:cheese:

redneckprincess
July 15th, 2009, 07:43 AM
thats awesome I'm glad its working for you

renarok
July 26th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Another die hard Nioxin fan here. I feel like a broken record here touting the benefits I have had.

I have used Nioxin for the last 7 years. I had huge shed issues because of hormonal imbalances. I lost tons of hair and I only saw new growth when I used this.

I use a cheap CO type conditioner heavily from the ears down and shampoo with Nioxin shampoo on my root area.

I use the scalp therapy conditioner on my scalp area and use a richer conditioner on the ends. I like the AO brand.

Nioxin is pretty pricey to use for CO I've never tried it I like V05, or White Rain for CO because they are so cleansing.

My experience is it optimizes scalp health. I won't make any claims that it speeds up hair growth, but it does definitely slow shedding. All my lost hair from my health issues returned.... of course my hysterectomy probably had a lot to do with it:):):):):):)

I have used the Vitamins as well and like them very much. Especially for nail health.

Fairlight63
July 26th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Where can you buy Nioxin vitamins at?

ericthegreat
July 27th, 2009, 01:53 AM
I have the Nioxin treament regime at my house too. I have the scalp cleanser, the lightweight conditioner, and the leave-in nutrient spray.

ericthegreat
July 27th, 2009, 09:52 AM
I have to say the conditioner (that they claim you need to apply to your scalp) made my whole scalp and body uncomfortable. I'm sure its very moisturizing, but the cold, tingling feeling I got to be brutally honest I seriously jsut can't stand.............I felt like my head was dunked in Antarctic water and then lifted up to be frozen like a popsicle!

And I seriously did NOT see any real difference from using Nioxin..........I'm sure your average $5.99 conditioner that you can get at the drugstores like Pantene works just as well or even better than the super expensive Nioxin.

lora410
August 3rd, 2009, 03:29 PM
I just bought the 16.9oz step 1, for Normal to fine hair; it cost about $25 with tax at the salon inside of walmart vs the small 9oz bottle I saw else ware for $17 (it was $14 at walmart). I hope it works because my pony circumference seems to be much less lately.

Teakafrog
August 3rd, 2009, 05:38 PM
I used to use it exclusively to thicken up after a huge shed. It worked. I can't afford to use it all the time now, but I LOVE using it in the summer! It cools me down so much, I can't wait to get into a nice cool shower and put it on my scalp on a hot day. OTOH, I don't dare use it in winter!

lora410
August 10th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Just a report. I used it 3 times thus far and my shedding has majorly decreased.

Rini
August 10th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Well I've been using just the shampoo for a couple of months now and I have to say I'm VERY impressed with the results. My shedding is at an all time low and my hair seems to be getting quite thick. I'm using Megatek as well, so I really can't say which one is doing the trick. The two of them together seem to be the winning combination right now though :D

ericthegreat
August 11th, 2009, 01:06 AM
Hummm. I suppose Nioxin might really make a difference for some people in terms of hair density. But for me, it did nothing special for my hair. Yes, the conditioner and the leave in treatment did make my hair very silky and smooth, but I can get the same results with my Pantene or my Garnier which costs 1/10th the amount I paid for the Nioxin kit. And, like I said I really can't stand the freezing cold scalp tingling.........I literally felt like my head was frozen in a glacier when I applied the scalp treatment onto my scalp!

Shadow
August 11th, 2009, 06:21 AM
You guys are being terribly enabling.... :p

:nono: ...I must resist!!

hennaphile
August 13th, 2009, 04:19 AM
I realllly hate the thought of going back to chemicals, but I want my hair back :(

Maybe if it were to thicken up with nioxin i could go back to my enchanted dirt.

plainjanegirl
August 13th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Does sally's knock off version work just as well as nioxin?

Ineedmorehair
August 13th, 2009, 09:05 AM
I have been using Nioxin for the past few months and it is sooooo good to my hair and I've noticed that I can last just a bit longer between washings as far as scalp oil production. I use a clarifying shampoo every 2 weeks or so and I can definitely tell a difference between the two. It's also made my hair shinier and yes, it looks thicker at the top. My ends used to get fried within a week or two of a trim so I used to trim a lot but I haven't done it at this point in over 2 months and oh god, it's not fried yet:o It's possible I might have just grown out/trimmed out the damaged length and I'm now back to healthy hair, who knows. I can also tell a difference between days I use the nioxin conditioner on my hair length and days I don't. The downside is that after all these months I still get some mad hairloss every time I wash. But then, I could be wrong, as my hair is pretty long and it may just look like it's mad hair loss without it actually being so.

Fairlight63
August 13th, 2009, 07:44 PM
I got some Nioxin shampoo & cond. I used it one time & had a big shed of hair. Every time I would touch my hair - I would lose strands. I am afraid to use it again.
Do you think that the hair loss will let up with use?

plainjanegirl
August 13th, 2009, 08:19 PM
I got some Nioxin shampoo & cond. I used it one time & had a big shed of hair. Every time I would touch my hair - I would lose strands. I am afraid to use it again.
Do you think that the hair loss will let up with use?

I don't know. You might look up the nioxin website and see if it has any info.Like when I was thinking about trying women's rogain I read alot of info and it did state that you could lose more hair for x amount of weeks and then if it didn't lessen to discontinue use.

Shadow
August 16th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Alright you evil enablers...I have caved and bought a cleanser and conditioner (I picked system 3). I've been shedding like crazy lately and I'm hoping that this will help.

Celogrl
August 17th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Hi there! I am using Nioxin too after trying so many other regimens. I tried it a loooooooong time ago when it first came out and I wasn't impressed, but I must say I certainly am enjoying what I see thus far. It's only been a couple of weeks, and the first couple of shampoos I noticed a lot of shed, but it quickly stopped. I am using the 3 piece system 2, and even though the step 3 leave in foam does leave my hair a bit crunchy feeling, I actually like it because it elevates my hair from the scalp, prevents flatness and my hair doesn't seem to need washing as often. I am trying to get my hair looking and feeling thicker before my son's wedding at the end of October, and I do have some hope that Nioxin will help. So far, I am very happy!:D

Babyfine
August 18th, 2009, 02:52 PM
I know it's expensive, but I think it's worth the money. In fact-I resisted it for years for that reason even thought my stylist recommended it.
I do feel my hair has greatly improved since I started using it regularly about 3 years ago. My hair will never be thick, but it is no thinner than 20 years ago and much healthier.
I use the step 3 cleanser and scalp therapy.(Not the treatment, though I'm thinking of trying that too.
I love how the shampoo cleanses thoroughy without stripping or drying and it doesn't fade haircolor, either. It bills itself as being very color-friendly.
The scalp therapy is great to put on my scalp and even on the length without weighing it down, and it detangles well. I do use a deeper conditioner on my length, though, like Aubrey's GPB.
My routine is to shampoo twice a week with the cleanser, condition with the scalp therapy on the scalp and Aubrey's GPB or HR from the ears down(as my hair is color treated and needs the extra oomph) I do deep treatments about twice a month with Aubrey's d/t mask.
I CO the other days that I don't shampoo and I would like to use the scalp therapy as it makes my scalp tingle- but since it's so expensive when I do a CO I use Vo5 Kiwi lime, instead.(much cheaper and works well)

Rini
August 20th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Well just to prove I'm really liking the Nioxin results, I just bought the huge 1L bottle! My husband nearly had a heart attack when he saw the price :thud:

Shadow
August 24th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Have been using this for just ove a week now and Im still shedding like mad. How long did it take you all to start seeing results?

:)

Fairlight63
August 24th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Me too! I have used it for 2 weeks & I am afraid to use it again. :( I am losing all of my long hairs :( Everytime I touch my hair more comes out.:mad:
Or maybe this is just my shedding time or something.:confused:

Shadow
August 25th, 2009, 07:28 AM
My shed started before I began using the Nioxin so I'm not too worried that the products are causing it. I am worried that I've started to shed 'new hairs' which are hairs that are only a few months old. I was hoping that I would have seen an improvement by now since I've been using the Nioxin every other day for over a week.

Does anyone have a timeline on how long it took you to see results?

Thanks.

lazy
August 25th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Can anyone tell me if after, or stopping using Nioxin you shed more? Last year I noticed my hair was thin and limp. I bought Super Biotin and a bottle of Mega-Tek which I used in Nov 08 for a few months and gradually stopped using altogether. My hair was the best it had been in ages - in shine and volume and the growth was great too. I have changed to SLS free shampoo over the last few months. However last month my hair changed quite dramatically and became a sort of grizzly shade and texture, shine was far less and the shedding increased which worries me as I have fine, thin hair to start with. Hair seems to be dropping everywhere and each hair is about 10" long. I thought it was breakage but on very close inspection there is a tiny tiny bulb. I am sorry for hogging this thread but this is my first time on here and can't find where to post a new thread. I wondered if these products help to grow hair only work whilst you are using them? Any help would be appreciated on my hair or posting!!!

Shadow
September 3rd, 2009, 12:40 AM
Right-o gang, I hate to say it but I think that Nioxin has let me down. I've been using their System 3 for a fair while now and the results are pretty rubbish considering the price of the products. I've seen no decrease in shedding at all and I think the fact that I have to use an additional conditioner when I wash as the Nioxin one is not conditioning enough is just ridiculous - who wants to pay £17 for a product that you have to supplement because it doesn't do it's job well enough?

I'm going to write to the manufacturors today as see if I can get a refund otherwise I may have to try and swap what I have left to re-coup my costs.

I'm disappointed since everyone else seems to have gotten good results with Nioxin but I guess not everything works for everyone :shrug:

ademtce
September 4th, 2009, 10:32 AM
my advice to you would be to invest in a good SLS free shampoo (my favorite is from John Masters Organics - Zince & Sage Shampoo) and try that out for about a month and see if it doesn't give you better results.

its not a system shampoo its just a good shampoo with no sulfates, and its smells great too.
and if you wash your hair properly (mean washing each side of your scalp for a minimum of 1 minute per side [gently massaging not scrubbing] and rinse for a good 2 minutes longer than you normally would. it should help new growth and make your scalp feel good too. this will help you understand why its important to rinse very well - http://twitpic.com/gfxdg

curlytiff27
October 19th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Anyone still using this? Anyone ever try the follicle booster and have any results with it?

Celogrl
October 19th, 2009, 01:57 PM
For one reason or another, my hair got worse after initial success. Much worse- so bad I have an appt. with a dermatologist in Nov. It also made my hair very dry, and tacky feeling, like it sucked all the life out of it.

LittleOrca
December 8th, 2009, 12:56 PM
So rather than starting a new thread, I thought I would revive this one. I am seeing a lot of positive things about Nioxin and I was told by my doctors to get some for post-surgery hair loss prevention. Has one here use it as such and did it work well?

Dachsdragon
January 8th, 2010, 12:18 AM
I got some today :D Im hoping it will help with an itchy scalp and hair loss.
First wash went well. Nice cool tingly feeling from it. No more hair fell out than it usually does when I wash so that is a good sign since they said you have more hair fall out for the first few washes. Fingers crossed.

hennaphile
January 8th, 2010, 06:12 AM
So the vitamins seem to have done nothing after ~4 months..... boo.

redneckprincess
January 8th, 2010, 08:10 AM
I still use NIOXIn (or a cheeper Sally's version...) but I do so with an SMT now...its a must try ♥☺♥

LadyJennifer
January 8th, 2010, 08:04 PM
we have similar hair and I did use Nioxin when my hair was shorter and thinner (pre LHC) and had good results - my hair loss stopped. If this postpartum shed keeps up, I am honestly thinking of buying some on my trip to the USA. Keeping hair is better than worrying about 'cones, and whatever 'cones are in Nioxin didn't make my scalp as unhappy as the 'cones in Dove do.

So, good for you, doing something that makes me happy! :)

There is also a Chinese medicine product called "101A" formula that worked well for my hair loss...

I am just coming out of my pp hair loss, and what seemed to help the most was olive oil treatments with rosemary eo. Rosemary eo helps stimulate new growth (so I've read), and it must, because it worked for me!

rexy
January 8th, 2010, 08:14 PM
my advice to you would be to invest in a good SLS free shampoo (my favorite is from John Masters Organics - Zince & Sage Shampoo) and try that out for about a month and see if it doesn't give you better results.

its not a system shampoo its just a good shampoo with no sulfates, and its smells great too.
and if you wash your hair properly (mean washing each side of your scalp for a minimum of 1 minute per side [gently massaging not scrubbing] and rinse for a good 2 minutes longer than you normally would. it should help new growth and make your scalp feel good too. this will help you understand why its important to rinse very well - http://twitpic.com/gfxdg

Yes, yes, yes! I have started use the JM zinc & sage, along with the conditioner. My hair has never felt so amazing. You do have to get in there and massage your scalp really good to help work the product.

Xepher
May 26th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Attempting a thread revival!

Has anyone been still having good/bad results with Nioxin or what? My hair has thinned considerably and its texture has taken a change for the worst, possibly due to birth control, but I have no idea. Nothing I do is helping it and its really bringing me down. I was thinking about getting Nioxin system 3 again and this time including either the vitamins or the scalp renewal foam stuff, possibly both. I used it wayback when just because I wanted thicker hair, and while I don't remember it doing anything all that great, I know my hair was fine with it so why not :rolleyes:

x0h_bother
May 27th, 2010, 11:26 AM
OK, I am seriously shocked!!!
I have tons of new hair!:cheese:
I shampooed tonight and while I was gently combing it after I looked at my partings and there appeared to be a lot of very short hairs poking up, I smoothed down the rest of the part so it was against my head and there it was, NEW GROWTH and lots of it!!
I am so pleased and surprised that it has started to work so quickly!
I am just using the scalp cleanser and scalp therapy System 3 if anyone wants to know.

Thanks for the post, I really have been looking into this system but thought it might be a hoax. My hairdresser friend, who was right about using K-Pak, is probably right in recommending this to me. :) Glad it's working for you!

hanne jensen
December 6th, 2012, 11:08 PM
I'm considering buying Nioxin products as my hair is thinning slightly. After reading the entire thread and the Nioxin home page, I still have some questions that I hope some of you can answer.

My hair is thinning due to breakage. For the past year my hair has been even finer than normal and very weak. If I blink my eyes, my hair will tangle and break. Have any of the Nioxin users here noticed stronger hair?

Thanks for your input, it will be greatly appreciated.

Hopeful65
September 14th, 2015, 02:09 AM
Looking through this old Nioxin thread here. I just got a bottle of the shampoo (the system 1 version for normal to thin looking hair).

It was recommended to my daughter who is going through a mild case of alopecia. So upon learning and researching, I decided I wanted to get some for my own hair, as I feel it has gotten thinner lately, I think just due to aging.

So far I am feeling rather good about my results.
I know how my hair strainer in the tub looks each time I wash my hair (always a little wad about the size of a quarter). But yesterday there was only 1 hair in the strainer! Seriously! And today there were 3.

I've used the shampoo about 5 times now so far, and I just use it on my scalp, not intentionally trying to wash the whole length with it.

I feel like my shedding overall has decreased too. If I can try keeping my hair ON my head rather than on the floor that would be great.

So, I was hoping someone else might chime in with some updated stories of their results with Nioxin. Any positive experiences happening?

missc1115
July 26th, 2016, 06:26 PM
I have about a quarter bottle full of the shampoo and a mostly full bottle of the conditioner. Do you think the conditioner will work if I am using a non-dioxin shampoo ike a Neutrogena dandruff formula? I have very short hair so I don't typically use a conditioner on it yet.

queenb33
July 24th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Just FYI Groupon has a good deal on Nioxin products right now. $30 for 1L of shampoo & conditioner.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cleanser-and-scalp-therapy-conditioner?p=15&utm_source=channel_goods_im&utm_medium=email&t_division=boston&user=2e99f0ae7e89fc5192bc3b2c41ed954e33693eb59f28e ea57284bc73b747fd6c&date=20170724&uu=7cda0f3c-ab35-11e4-9936-0025909235ac&CID=US&tx=0&s=body&c=image&d=Goods-PN&utm_campaign=68d23649-bfd3-459f-931d-6571db09b683_0_20170724