PDA

View Full Version : First hair pic, in album.

FallenAngel
January 18th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Okay. I've uploaded my first hair pic to an album, and even if it is a small, somewhat unsharp one, I'd like to hear what you guys would say about me being a 2a. Am I? I have no idea. (and also, can you view the album? I'm not sure about how anything works here)

I'm going to take some more pics soon, hopefully with better focus and in some different light so the colour is showing. This one is mostly to remind me of the beginning of my hair journey.

sandigirl
January 18th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Your color, texture, and shine are nice. Have fun growing it!

LutraLutra
January 18th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Yup, I can see it. :) I think you and I have the same problem in that at the moment our hair is slightly too short to be able to see what kind of pattern the waves will be like when they're 'grown'. But it looks nice and wavy to me.

brok3nwings
January 19th, 2009, 07:28 AM
yes i think you could be a 2a but still not sure. Your hair is looking really shiny i think you will have lots of fun growing it. And its nice to have a first picture of the jorney ;)

Nyghtingale
January 19th, 2009, 08:13 AM
The shine is great!

Anje
January 19th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Pretty hair! I suspect you're more like a 2b, given how much the waves are already showing at your length, but it will be easier to tell in time, after you have enough length for the wave pattern to appear several times over.

spidermom
January 19th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Most of us started our hair-growing journey at a fairly short stage, but it's fun to experiment with all the different lengths. Enjoy the journey.

granitbaby
January 19th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Very nice picture of you hair!
It will get easier to hair type as your hair gets longer, but it looks like you are a 2a or 2b to me.
Happy growing! :flower:

FallenAngel
January 19th, 2009, 12:43 PM
I understand why so many loves this place. Thank you all for kind comments. I did not expect that, with my messy and short hair. I was ashamed to post a pic of it...

Since I have a history of damaging it severly, I also use to think that it is thin, bad quality hair and that it never will grow long... Now I think that it's not THAT hopeless, thanks to you guys.

This will be an interesting journey.

Johanna64
January 19th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Your hair is very pretty,it's shiny and not thin at all!!
It looks healthy and thick :)

desertrose
January 19th, 2009, 01:42 PM
your hair looks so shiny :)

rags
January 19th, 2009, 03:23 PM
You have very pretty hair, and it doesn't look damaged at all! Very shiny!