PDA

View Full Version : The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

woelfchen83
November 28th, 2014, 01:38 AM
Same here. I managed to put something in my shopping cart but then I wasn't able to proceed... And the just have a very small amount of each size online. Can this be true or are they gonna restock after a few hours?

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 01:39 AM
that is what i got! 6 items in my cart and all erased

Selkie-
November 28th, 2014, 01:41 AM
I can't even get so far as to put anything in my cart! :justy:

woelfchen83
November 28th, 2014, 01:42 AM
Same here now. Would have to put everything in the cart again but can't enter the shop anymore... What a sh***

Aderyn
November 28th, 2014, 01:47 AM
Finally managed to add two Flexi's to my cart.. logged into account... was going through check out, and now they've been removed from my cart. Thanks, Lilla Rose. Sigh.

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 01:51 AM
It let me log in! now to add to the cart....

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Yay payment done.. now I can mail Lillarose because their page crapped out. I can see I paid in the overview of paypal.

Oh I just got the confirmation from LR in email.. will mail them anyway to make sure. :) OOF DONE!

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 01:55 AM
congrats Eadwine

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 02:00 AM
ot booted but am signed back in now.... starting all over exactly 1 hr from starting!

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 02:01 AM
I am shaking hahahhaha really!! All the adrenaline I guess. Good thing I have 30 mins left before I have to leave for work.. let's get something sugary lol

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 02:05 AM
I have adrenaline pumping over here too, but from being mad! I feel rather dumb for still trying but I am now wide awake and upset enough that I want to get my order through
!!!!!!

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 02:07 AM
Keep at it.. you will get it. I had to keep pushing the back button every time the firestorm thing popped up, but eventually things did go through, step by step.

woelfchen83
November 28th, 2014, 02:07 AM
On facebook they said nobody would be able to check out and the software company would work on it... But there's one LHN member and one here who already ordered and I can't even access the website?! Oh come on...

roseomalley
November 28th, 2014, 02:09 AM
I know, it is so frustrating.

Zebra Fish
November 28th, 2014, 02:12 AM
Still can't access the page...

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 02:12 AM
Well I checked out and paid and got the confirmation email, so... *shrug* I did mail them though, one cannot be certain enough, but everything aside from actually confirming on their site AFTER payment with paypal went through.

caromarpie
November 28th, 2014, 02:13 AM
I am so mad right now. Because for me it is almost time to go to bed and I know when I wake up it will be already to late to order the one I want because they will be already so out. And I can't access the site right now. :(

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 02:14 AM
dang it all.... and now some of the items are sold out!

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 02:16 AM
I just tried again.. and indeed.. seems even worse now.. wow.

Zebra Fish
November 28th, 2014, 02:17 AM
dang it all.... and now some of the items are sold out!

I really wouldn't know it!! *Firestorm Standard Error* :steam

I'm not really pissed :p It's just tragicomic :rolling:

Majorane
November 28th, 2014, 02:19 AM
Yeah, let's send out a big big exciting email to ALL of the people on the mailing list and then not prepare for the storm of customers. Boo! I don't even go for the discount per se, it's just that this way I can get more flexi's in one buy without the stupid taxes interfering. I wouldn't mind buying them at regulair price if they just didn't put that stupid customs form on my darn parcel.

And guess whose needy mom is going to arrive any moment now to whine about stuff she should really figure out on her own? Yeah, so I can't try in an hour, either, because she canlt figure out her own stuff. Pissed off! :rant:

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 02:20 AM
I am more of the first..... though a bit at myself.... tomorrow I need to travel 100 miles go grocery shopping and clean my entire house with 3 kids 4yo and under and here I am trying to get some hair toys that are going to be sold out anyway.

Majorane
November 28th, 2014, 02:22 AM
I wish I could get em for you, Rushly, so you can go sleep, but that's not really an option.

I am pretty ticked off, not least about the fact that I am ticked off about a few measly hair clips.

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 02:22 AM
my second shopping cart has timed out.... do I get a cookie?

roseomalley
November 28th, 2014, 02:23 AM
Well, it is almost time to wake-up here, and I have not slept. I have stopped trying, but I am all stressed out and cannot sleep. I am going to cut my losses and shut down the computer. Good night or good morning.

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 02:24 AM
:sushi::pizza::cake::cookie:

Ah the last one I found was a cookie :lol:

Aderyn
You'd figure they would have learned by now about how to prepare for events such as these.

Rather annoying, in my opinion.

caromarpie
I am so mad right now. Because for me it is almost time to go to bed and I know when I wake up it will be already to late to order the one I want because they will be already so out. And I can't access the site right now. :(

Zebra Fish
November 28th, 2014, 02:25 AM
Yeah, let's send out a big big exciting email to ALL of the people on the mailing list and then not prepare for the storm of customers. Boo! I don't even go for the discount per se, it's just that this way I can get more flexi's in one buy without the stupid taxes interfering. I wouldn't mind buying them at regulair price if they just didn't put that stupid customs form on my darn parcel.

Same here. They are not expensive per se, but customs make them. I was hoping to buy one as gift for a friend (and try to bring her on the dark side :D) + one for me in the package :p or 2 for me and 2 for gift and then give to 2 friends (separate parcels), all depending on how much the ones I chose would cost. But looks like it is not gonna happen... Guess I'll try on break, and then next try is probably in the evening :(

ETA: Now is just Service unavailable, error 503.... sigh....

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 02:25 AM
thanks majorane and thanks for the goodies eadwine!

Crystawni
November 28th, 2014, 02:27 AM
my second shopping cart has timed out.... do I get a cookie?

Ditto. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Both times I was ready to check out, too.

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 02:30 AM
:cookie: have one too crystawni

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 02:31 AM
Good luck ladies!! I do hope someone still gets through today and when I get back in a few hours there will be a number more "Yay got one!"s *hugs all around*

Crystawni
November 28th, 2014, 02:32 AM
Hehehe. Ta, Rushli. That'll be tea, methinks (it's 7.30pm here, and I've been at this like many of you for 1.5 hours). Neeeeeed fooooooodz!

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 02:32 AM
:tbear::poop::wail::argue::brickwall
:grouphug:
:sleep:

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 02:33 AM
timed out #3!

Johannah
November 28th, 2014, 02:38 AM
The site doesn't work for me, at all. aaarrrgghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aderyn
So.. Close..

Rushli
timed out session 4 ..... why am i torturing myself?

Crystawni
November 28th, 2014, 02:42 AM
I haven't even been able to log in since I was last booted.

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 02:44 AM
I wonder what they are going to do to make people happy after this?

Aderyn
November 28th, 2014, 02:57 AM
I think I actually managed to get an order through! XL in Dusky Plum, Aqua Burst and Winter Wonder.. Except an extra Aqua Burst seemed to sneak it's way into my cart during the checkout process.

Just sent them an email so hopefully they remove that extra Flexi and give me a refund..

KittyBird
November 28th, 2014, 03:00 AM
Oh boy, this really sucks.. :( I tried to access the site a few times, but gave up. Figured I'd just save my money instead, but then I noticed that my new favourite (super-pricey!!) shampoo, Macadamia Natural Oil, was on sale.. And I may have purchased a detangling spray from the same brand too.. :o Anyway, best of luck to everyone! I hope the site goes up soon, and that everyone gets their clips. :chocolate:

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 03:09 AM
the site started working and seconds later baby was up. He did not want to eat. He wanted my computer. After lots of struggle, he started eating and realized it was a good thing. he got sleep and went back to bed. Now I am back at it..... lets see what is left!

Allie_snowflake
November 28th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Two hours later and I got my order thru. I ended up with two of one of mine and decided I didn't want to risk a timed out session AGAIN! I'll either exchange it or it will appear on the swap board....

Good luck everyone!

woelfchen83
November 28th, 2014, 03:33 AM
I had a few I wanted in the shopping cart, paid with paypal and then couldn't finish my order because the winter wonder in the size I chose was sold out. Now I get Firestorm again, so: Paid and get nothing in the end 'cause I can't finish the order.

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 03:36 AM
I lost mine too, but i have not checked out yet. baby boy decided to get up again and i cant keep him quite and order at the same time :(

caromarpie
November 28th, 2014, 03:38 AM
I finally got my order. So I can not buy anymore hairtoys for at least a year or my boyfriend will kill me. So here we go
1 Aqua Burst xsmall. 1 Brushed Nickel Keltic Lore in large, 1 Classic Etched Cross in xsmall, 1 Crimson Joy in Large and finally 1 night Owl in Large.
:)

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 03:48 AM
xl Open Flower Aurora Borealis, xl Tree of Life Gold, xl Turquoise Tranquility, xs Princess Tiara Antique Brass, xs Simple Danglie, and large A Winter Wonder. I traded all my larges before I found a center held bun I could do, but if it does not work, it will probably be back on the market. I am so relieved that it is done! now to bed....

Scarlet_Celt
November 28th, 2014, 03:56 AM
Almost 3 hours later and my order finally went through. I was not expecting the styles I wanted in the mega size to still be available, so that's a relief! Good luck to everyone else who is still trying to get their order :)

Hele
November 28th, 2014, 04:04 AM
i finally got mine to go through! :happydance: I had my alarm set so i'd get up when the sale started, gave up and went back to bed after a half hour, and now i'm up supposed to be getting ready for work. I just got the December FOTM, as long as it took to i was afraid to try for any of the other ones i was considering! Good luck everyone, there seemed to be plenty of XLs left if anybody's after those...

Crystawni
November 28th, 2014, 04:05 AM
Ooooooh, some great catches there! Congrats, and well done on your efforts to keep at it! :D I got mine through, too. Unfortunately by the time it worked, the XL Winter Wonder was sold out, so I got a large instead. Travelling companions will be Colors on Parade and Fantasic! both in XS. And here's a new use for this fella: :thud:

Theobroma
November 28th, 2014, 04:07 AM
Hmm. I've been staring at the December FotM and thinking hard.

Bottom line: I like it, but I already have Dusky Plum and Ruby Bouquet and I think that those two nicely cover my needs as far as deep red and black nickel are concerned. And there isn't really anything else that catches my eye in a must-have sort of way. (You know you have too many Flexis when... :) )

Majorane
November 28th, 2014, 04:10 AM
Dear Paymania, divine creature, Shopping Goddess Supreme,

I am not worthy of your blessings. Today, my greed took over and I cursed your name and your divine guidance. Little did I know that you kept me from buying three plain flexi's so you could guide me to the heavenly Winter Wonder, an hour later. I should not have lost faith in your gentle, guiding hand. As usual, you knew what was right, and that I'd be much better off with two flexi's I truly wanted instead of three I don't covet as much.

I shall not loose faith you you again, oh Paymania. I surrender my wallet to your guiding rays, again in total faith and total trust of your divine blessings.

Sincerely, and filled with your holy shopping spirit,
Your unworthy servant Majorane.

lazuliblue
November 28th, 2014, 04:19 AM
Wow...so that was a bit crazy. I expected the site to be slow but I didn't think that people wouldn't be able to order their clips for hours after the sale started.

I'm glad that more people seem to be getting the flexis that they want :)

Estrid
November 28th, 2014, 04:23 AM
I decided to get two flexis in size small for half ups, I'm pretty pleased but it sure took long to get it to work!

Selkie-
November 28th, 2014, 04:26 AM
Well after three hours I finally got a couple into my cart - of course by then the XL Compass Rose was already sold out - only to have it all disappear before I could make payment. Now I get the error message again!!!! :steam

Hele
November 28th, 2014, 04:38 AM
well that's odd, XL Winter Wonder and XL COmpass Rose are both available when i checked again a moment ago. Do they restock them or is it a regional difference? If anybody wants one of those i can try to grab it, there's another one i'm thinking about going back for and the page is loading for me (just slowly). I have about an hour before i leave for work.

Aderyn
November 28th, 2014, 04:48 AM
I noticed early on in the sale the Winter Wonder was sold out within minutes, then back in stock and hour or so later, so I suspect (and hope) there is some restocking going on.

I just checked the Winter Wonder in XL and it still shows as out of stock for me. Doesn't show it in the list of all the Flexi 8's, only when you're on the individual product page.

Morganaa
November 28th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Sooooo I placed an order or tried to, the paypal went through but the order was not completed... I sent a mail, hoping it will be resolved soon enough stock wise

woelfchen83
November 28th, 2014, 04:51 AM
I just had an other look and Winter Wonder in XL is still sold out here. So I don't think I will get the one I paid for already.

Majorane
November 28th, 2014, 04:52 AM
Well, that just stinks. That is one of the prettiest out there! I'm sorry for you....

Hele
November 28th, 2014, 04:59 AM
I noticed early on in the sale the Winter Wonder was sold out within minutes, then back in stock and hour or so later, so I suspect (and hope) there is some restocking going on.

I just checked the Winter Wonder in XL and it still shows as out of stock for me. Doesn't show it in the list of all the Flexi 8's, only when you're on the individual product page.

i had to go back and look, i checked the individual product page last time and this one but this time it's showing up as sold out for me too. Maybe my computer is lagging or it was a site glitch? I hope they restock them for whoever's after them! :(

Allie_snowflake
November 28th, 2014, 05:09 AM
When I went to the winter wonder product page at 4:30 (eastern time) it showed 9 available but then it crashed and I lost my cart. When I went thru the motions again it showed available but not quantity listed. But I KNOW it was sold out at 3:15 when I first logged in. I just hope their website glitches didn't foul up their inventory and everyone gets what they ordered.

SnowbirdRose
November 28th, 2014, 05:19 AM
I managed to get winter wonder in medium. I really wanted to get it in small or extra small as well.

Wosie
November 28th, 2014, 05:33 AM
It is not currently available but what size did you want? I have two and I would sell one. (Neither are the lopsided one!)

I'm mainly looking for one in size XS or XL, but I'd be happy with one in M and L as well. (:D How thoughtful of you!)

---

I've been trying to get a bunch of flexis now for half an hour+, it'll be interesting to see if it'll work out in the end. :p

Crystawni
November 28th, 2014, 05:43 AM
I wonder how many of these sold out ones are extras in people's carts? I had to stop two of my checkouts as they had collected a duplicate along the way. Yup, pulled my hair out as I went through the motions again, and again--losing the XL Winter Wonder I had snagged. Actually, one of the dupes was another of these, and by the time my cart had reloaded to fix it (I was at payment stage), I'd lost both.

Allie_snowflake
November 28th, 2014, 05:58 AM
Bad Allie... Just went back and got three more.... So now I have festive poinsettia XL, floral design black nickel L, crimson joy XL, winter wonder XL and dusky plum XL (but I somehow hit add to cart twice on this one and didn't want to risk it by deleting!)

Wosie
November 28th, 2014, 06:08 AM
*claps hands* I got what I wanted! :3 Anchor's Aweigh and Princess Tiara Bronze in XL & Marrakesh Romance and Purple Cluster in XS. :cloud9: Hooray!

It seems easier to order now. :)

Edit: I also wanted a Winter Wonder in XL, but they were sadly already sold out when I started my lillarose purchasing today so I was never able to put one in my cart. I'm very happy about the ones I did nab, though. :')

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 06:24 AM
The winter wonder has indeed sold out in both M and L, I got the aquaburst as well now, that one went along just peachy and without issues. I see in the order history the one from earlier has been approved. I'll mail them to tell 'em never mind :)

Taenarian
November 28th, 2014, 07:10 AM
The site's response was so slow this morning that my excitement of new Flexis was replaced by the realization I need a new top more. A new top plus earrings I've wanted were on their way from a new browser tab before the Lila Rose site showed my order changes. Trust your Flexi order sails through for you!

AlyBlu
November 28th, 2014, 07:23 AM
I still cannot get on the sight! Argh!

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 07:26 AM
It is on and off now. Sometimes I can sail through (checked on the orders, both were approved), and sometimes I get an error message right on the getgo.

Zebra Fish
November 28th, 2014, 07:37 AM
Still didn't make :( Right now it is: 502 Bad Gateway

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Ugh.. bleh!! I sure hope you can get through sometime soon!

Hootenanny
November 28th, 2014, 07:55 AM
This is slowly driving me insane. :brickwall

Kherome
November 28th, 2014, 08:03 AM
I had no problem ordering mine.

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Those who are having trouble, you might want to delete all your cookies that are on your system regarding Lillarose. It could be there is a bad cookie in them that is holding things back for you, and it cannot hurt to get rid of those at least to make sure THAT is not causing things.

Hootenanny
November 28th, 2014, 08:10 AM
When did you order, Kherome? Right now? It won't work for me at all. :(

Brattina88
November 28th, 2014, 08:10 AM
I can't get in at all :(

Kherome
November 28th, 2014, 08:12 AM
Yeah I just ordered a bit ago. I got myself the lovely new December flexi and the October one with the leaves.

Selkie-
November 28th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Wow that was a nightmare that was!!! :steam

I finally managed to snag four XL's - Marrakesh Romance, Open Flower Aurora Borealis, Tiara Crystal and Ruby Bouquet. No Compass Rose XL's left but quite happy with my haul. Now I just hope I don't get any lopsided one's!! :rolleyes:

Hootenanny
November 28th, 2014, 08:19 AM
It won't let me in at all. :( What web browsers are you guys using?

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 08:22 AM
I had the most success with Iceweasel (a linux derivate of firefox). Chrome is doing reasonable as well now.

have you cleared the LR cookies?

Hootenanny
November 28th, 2014, 08:26 AM
I had the most success with Iceweasel (a linux derivate of firefox). Chrome is doing reasonable as well now.

have you cleared the LR cookies?

Yep, I cleared all my cookies. Still not working. I'm using firefox...

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Hrmm.. I would say try another browser then. I had the two next to each other and went through with both till one finally reached the destination.

I wouldn't mind ordering for you, but payment is an issue.. I just don't have the funds! :lol:

Kherome
November 28th, 2014, 08:34 AM
I used firefox

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Seems to be all down again now. Gee.. is it lunch break somewhere? :lol:

Hootenanny
November 28th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Well, I finally got it to work. I think. I hope. I got a cameo appearance, the peacock one, and the one for this month (crimson).

Wosie
November 28th, 2014, 09:10 AM
Yay, Hootenanny, I'm happy for you! :applause I felt quite relieved when my order got through; it took around an hour before the order was completed (not only because the site was so slow, also because I had to go to my internet bank to allow my new MasterCard to perform internet purchasing).

I'll be looking forward to seeing the future flexi action shots from this Black Friday sale. ^o^

Hootenanny
November 28th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Thanks Wosie! I'm glad yours went through too! And yeah, I think this thread is gonna be poppin with action shots in the not-too-distant future! :)

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 09:15 AM
YAY!!! Finally! I am very happy for you :D

dulce
November 28th, 2014, 09:28 AM
I tried for an hour at midnight ,then an hour this morning,but keep getting timed out or unavailable or error message.Even if I got it in the shopping cart,right after the card number and shipping were put in,I always get timed out! Very frustrating!!I give up..

Hootenanny
November 28th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Dulce (and anyone else trying to order), you could always call them, and order over the phone. I was considering doing that when my order finally went through. They open at 9 am PST (so about half an hour from now).

Selkie-
November 28th, 2014, 09:38 AM
The site is still iffy but after many tries I managed to get one more (my last now!!) - I had to snag the Festive Poinsettia in Mega when I saw it was half-price! One to put away in the drawer until I grow into it. ;)

Good luck to those still trying.

I look forward to all the future action shots... :popcorn:

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 09:42 AM
I am glad many of you got to order! Hope the rest of you are able to as well.

If anyone snags an extra winter wonder in xl, think of me!!!!!

Quasiquixotic
November 28th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Well I'm relieved and a little sad. When I finally got into to order "Colors on Parade" they were out of stock. Which means I won't be ordering anything most likely. There were a few others I was thinking of getting, but none I was a tempted by as that one. I have a Mega "Lovely Circle Iris Green, that I wanted to buy in a XL because I don't think I'll grow into a mega. Unless I decide to go for Knee or Ankle or something like that.

rags
November 28th, 2014, 09:48 AM
I tried for an hour and a half this morning (3 a.m. my time) , have been trying for another hour now - I'm about ready to give up. There are NO flex's I need this badly!!! (and the ones I want are gone anyway!!)

dulce
November 28th, 2014, 09:55 AM
I'm still trying but no luck!!Have been repeatedly trying every few minutes for several hours now,both last night and this morning,VERY frustrating!!

rags
November 28th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Yeah Dulce I just lost another cart. I've been trying since 3 a.m. EST, on and off. Now of course the ones I wanted are mostly gone. :justy:

Quasiquixotic
November 28th, 2014, 10:24 AM
I'm so sorry Rags and Dulce! Can I ask what ones you wanted?

Majorane
November 28th, 2014, 10:26 AM
I am still sulking I couln't add my beloved anchor away thingy to my order because they are so strickly writing the value on my parcel. Hrmpf.

Hootenanny
November 28th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Rags and Dulce, call them up! They should be open by now. Phone number is: 1-888-519-8889.

rags
November 28th, 2014, 10:36 AM
They aren't answering the phone, I tried. :(. I'd guess they took today off? I just get sent to voicemail. I wanted a compass rose and a flitter in medium (have it in large and it's too big and heavy for me, especially with all the shedding). Plus a couple of fairies, since they are being discontinued. I have one in mini and it's a favorite. I can get the fitter later; the compass rose is gone and the fairies may well be for all I know. Here's hoping the site stabilizes soon!

Allie_snowflake
November 28th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Have they had problems like this in the past? Seems like they didn't anticipate the excessive traffic that they're receiving. I'm crossing my fingers for all of you who have yet to order. My only internet options are iPad and iPhone and my phone wouldn't even load the site.

Valkyriejae
November 28th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Popping in: I just spoke to them on the phone. They are doing orders over the phone for folks who aren't able to make the website work. They're probably getting swamped on the lines there too, but once you get through to a person they can put in an order that is guaranteed to work :)

Hootenanny
November 28th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Ah, sorry rags. I thought they would be answering today, given the sale. It took me over an hour to get my order through, but it did eventually work. What I did was, every time I hit a wall (page would say error, e.g.), I would hit the back button and just try again. Eventually I could get through to the next step. But boy was it annoying!

Good luck to everyone trying to order!

ETA: Great news, Valkyriejae!

rowie
November 28th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Ok I got through my order through safari on my iPhone! I regretted not buying the February FOTM "Fantastic." And now I got it since I love gold and this piece reflects part of my ancestry. :happydance: plus I wasn't too impressed with the current Dec FOTM and so I'll at least have something in red to wear for this holiday and lunar new year for me. Good luck everyone!

Kina
November 28th, 2014, 11:23 AM
They aren't answering the phone, I tried. :(. I'd guess they took today off? I just get sent to voicemail. I wanted a compass rose and a flitter in medium (have it in large and it's too big and heavy for me, especially with all the shedding). Plus a couple of fairies, since they are being discontinued. I have one in mini and it's a favorite. I can get the fitter later; the compass rose is gone and the fairies may well be for all I know. Here's hoping the site stabilizes soon!

Please try again. I spoke with a lovely young man who helped me buy the ones I was looking for as gifts. After all the frustration and problems with the website, I simplified my order and got multiples of the same ones.

He said that they did try to prepare for this, he flew out to the where the software company is located to meet with them and they assured him that the software would be up to this. Clearly it wasn't, even on their end they're having trouble with it.

AlyBlu
November 28th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Well that made my head hurt! Got my order in though...finally!

rags
November 28th, 2014, 01:03 PM
I did finally get ahold of them and get some of the ones I wanted at least! Yaay! Unfortunately, of course the compass rose was long gone (should have snagged that one when it came out, but I was unsure about it until I saw pics - and by then it was gone!). I'm just glad I got my fairies really; they've been on my "oh I'll grab them next time" list for awhile!

Rowie, I think that one will look fantastic in your dark hair; I'm glad you got it! I like it better than this Decembers' FOTM.

dulce
November 28th, 2014, 01:18 PM
I FINALLY got through on the website,been trying since midnight!!!Guess the rush has slowed down now.

StellaKatherine
November 28th, 2014, 01:20 PM
i am considering the dream catcher... but don't know if i will really ever wear it

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 01:21 PM
I did finally get ahold of them and get some of the ones I wanted at least! Yaay! Unfortunately, of course the compass rose was long gone (should have snagged that one when it came out, but I was unsure about it until I saw pics - and by then it was gone!). I'm just glad I got my fairies really; they've been on my "oh I'll grab them next time" list for awhile!

Rowie, I think that one will look fantastic in your dark hair; I'm glad you got it! I like it better than this Decembers' FOTM.

That is my issue with most flexi of the months. I don't seem to fall in love until I see action shots. I did not get a compass rose either. I am glad you got your faries thou!

Quasiquixotic
November 28th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Okay so I made an order. What can I say, I'm weak. I will have some to put on swap (but none anyone has mentioned, so don't get excited).

StellaKatherine
November 28th, 2014, 01:42 PM
I have a question. If I want flexi to wear as a half up with only some strands taking from the front ( not the half of the hair ). Should I go with mini or extra small or small ?

Johannah
November 28th, 2014, 01:44 PM
I could buy the parade of colors. Thank god!! I wanted this for AAAGGEEESSSS! Such a shame I missed the december snowflake :(

Johannah
November 28th, 2014, 01:45 PM
I have a question. If I want flexi to wear as a half up with only some strands taking from the front ( not the half of the hair ). Should I go with mini or extra small or small ?

I use XS for half ups, so I'd say mini. Definitely not small.

rags
November 28th, 2014, 01:46 PM

A mini really uses quite a small amount of hair, so I guess it depends on how much you're going to use! For just small pieces on either side it would probably be fine. I definitely wouldn't go for a small for this; either a mini or extra small, and I'd probably say mini.

Of course, I put the entire front half of my hair up with a mini! :lol: (i really do have thin hair!)

StellaKatherine
November 28th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Thank you for your help :flowers:

StellaKatherine
November 28th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Don't know what to do really.... I would like the XL dreamcatcher and extra small Calla Lily... But it is Christmas soon, need start buying presents for my sisters and some other family members and then the winter swap... ehh... damn it

Majorane
November 28th, 2014, 02:10 PM
There will be another sale along, if you shouldn't now, the buy them later sweetheart :flower:

StellaKatherine
November 28th, 2014, 02:13 PM
or maybe just get the calla lilly ? I don't have anything to wear as half up...

StellaKatherine
November 28th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Ok, I decided to leave it this time :D Going to order more crafting materials :D

Allie_snowflake
November 28th, 2014, 02:43 PM
My second order shipped already! It's the one with the poinsettia, black nickel flower, & Decembers FOTM. The first order with the winter wonder and dusky plum hasn't shipped yet. I always have super quick shipping from them. Will have them by Tuesday!

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Wow.. lucky!!

I hope my two orders will ship soon as well. They won't get here THAT fast though, with the international and the weekend and all ;)

lazuliblue
November 28th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Ooh it's good to know that they are getting orders out. Lilla Rose have posted on Facebook saying that the website should be running a lot more smoothly now.

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 03:00 PM
That would not surprise me.. those very much wanting what is now no longer there are off the site most of the time now, lessening traffic.

Morganaa
November 28th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Exact post :
"ATTENTION ALL LILLA ROSE CUSTOMERS:

We are aware of the shopping cart problems that many of you have encountered while taking advantage of our Black Friday Sale, and have been working diligently through the night to address delays in ordering. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused customers who have been unable to take advantage of the beginning of this important holiday sale.

Our Black Friday Sale ends at midnight Sunday, Nov. 30th. Please be rest assured that we here over at Lilla Rose HQ are working around the clock to make this holiday sale as easy and enjoyable for everyone involved.

As of now, the website ordering process has been improved to sustain the increased traffic flow and is expected to maintain through the course of the weekend sale. Please be advised that if you are encountering ordering problems on the website, you can call Lilla Rose HQ at (888) 519-8889 and place your order directly with our customer service."

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 03:05 PM
I wonder what they changed to be honest, I doubt it was needed by now and better done at the getgo. Things that lots of people want are gone by now after all, and unlikely to restock before the sale ends, so there won't be as much traffic as before. :/

dulce
November 28th, 2014, 03:42 PM
The winter wonderland and rose compass went fast,i think you're right Eadwine..

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 03:58 PM
I have not been around long enough to know trends but I hope because of how fast they went, they are going to bring them back again.

Adiro
November 28th, 2014, 04:02 PM
This is the most idiotistic website I've seen! I missed everything that I really wanted I got some that I didn't need and I am afraid I ordered them twice. Neither time my order could be completed I need "referral" to process refund ? wtf, what refund I didn't ask for one, I dint hit " complete order the first time because the computer blew me out, I don't understand anything, Idid not read the last 10 pages here and I am really frustrated

Adiro
November 28th, 2014, 04:03 PM
and no, I didn't get any of the winter ones

Kina
November 28th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Hi Adiro, upthread there is a phone number to call. You'll most likely get through. Sorry you're so frustrated. The website issues have royally sucked donkey balls today.

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Breathe :) It'll be ok. Can you get on and check the order history on the site? If you go in there you can see what actually went through and what didn't.

You will have order numbers in there that you can reference in an email. Customer service hasn't let me down yet, so I am sure it'll be ok in the end.

Oh woot, something has shipped. I wonder which one *goes look*
Ah medium colors on parade :D

rowie
November 28th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Anyone like the new Dec FOTM? I love reds, but I'm just undecided at the moment.... Ughhhh this is so frustrating as its already down to 14 pieces left when I last checked. I'd appreciate any feedback in here whether it will work for your own hair and whether this piece will look good with my black raven hair.

Majorane
November 28th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Idid not read the last 10 pages here and I am really frustrated
Summary: Site keeps crashing, hey where are my items, oh gods I ordered twice, why are all the Ww and Compasses sold out. I'm sorry you're so annoyed, I was pretty uncheerful about it too.

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Anyone like the new Dec FOTM? I love reds, but I'm just undecided at the moment.... Ughhhh this is so frustrating as its already down to 14 pieces left when I last checked. I'd appreciate any feedback in here whether it will work for your own hair and whether this piece will look good with my black raven hair.

Anything that big red bowkapow will look great with raven black! Can't believe you are doubting :D

rowie
November 28th, 2014, 04:17 PM
Anything that big red bowkapow will look great with raven black! Can't believe you are doubting :D

Omg thanks! Ok I'm gonna purchase it since I think I can wear this for Halloween as well since it can look so goth to me! yeah! :happydance:

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 04:19 PM
And you know the good thing.. if it by any off chance just happens to not be your "thang" there is always the swap board after all :)

Majorane
November 28th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Agree. Red would be great on your hair! Red would be great on anyones hair. But only get it if you reallyreally want it!

Kina
November 28th, 2014, 04:21 PM

I love it and I'm getting one :)

Hele
November 28th, 2014, 04:23 PM
^^i think it will look great too (ETA: on both Kina and Rowie)! That's the only one i bought in the sale (i'm still thinking about that purple-soaring-butterfly-whatever one though), i like dark reds. I don't like the Ruby Bouquet and the only other one with red i have is the Festive Poinsettia...so i NEEDED the FOTM! And it's already shipped!

did anyone get the peacock flexi? I love it but dangly things don't agree with my hair, i need to see action shots of it! :D

rowie
November 28th, 2014, 04:25 PM

Yay! Thanks I just bought it, and it really means a lot that you bought one as you have fabulous taste. My gosh it went down to 11 pieces left after I bought one.

Hootenanny
November 28th, 2014, 04:25 PM

Yep, I agree with this 100%! I'm getting one and I can't wait! Red flexi + black hair = fabulousness. :D I think you'll be glad that you went for it, rowie! And Kina, it's gonna look awesome on you too! :)

ETA: Hele, I got the peacock this time around. I can't remember seeing action pics either but I thought, what the heck, I love the style of the flexi.

rowie
November 28th, 2014, 04:26 PM
^^i think it will look great too (ETA: on both Kina and Rowie)! That's the only one i bought in the sale (i'm still thinking about that purple-soaring-butterfly-whatever one though), i like dark reds. I don't like the ruby bouquet one and the only other one with red i have is the Festive Poinsettia one...so i NEEDED the FOTM! And it's already shipped!

did anyone get the peacock flexi? I love it but dangly things don't agree with my hair, i need to see action shots of it! :D

Awesome! Ok I feel so much better with this purchase. So glad you bought one as well since I love your hair! :crush:

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 04:27 PM
I got the peacock one, it's been shipped already, and the other order I just got a notification for as well :D

Rowie: I always go with this rule "what would you regret more, getting it, or not getting it?"

It sure helps me when I can't decide :)

rowie
November 28th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Yep, I agree with this 100%! I'm getting one and I can't wait! Red flexi + black hair = fabulousness. :D I think you'll be glad that you went for it, rowie! And Kina, it's gonna look awesome on you too! :)

ETA: Hele, I got the peacock this time around. I can't remember seeing action pics either but I thought, what the heck, I love the style of the flexi.

Thanks! Yay omg I can't wait to see it on your hair as well. Wow this is going to be exciting to see on here so we can all compare. :joy:

rowie
November 28th, 2014, 04:31 PM
I got the peacock one, it's been shipped already, and the other order I just got a notification for as well :D

Rowie: I always go with this rule "what would you regret more, getting it, or not getting it?"

It sure helps me when I can't decide :)

That's a good tip. Although this time I wasnt sur cause I like it to also go with my hair. I think it was the black nickel. But I think I agree with all of you in that the red should pop out on my black hair. So thanks!:flowers:

Nebulae
November 28th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Wow, seemed like there was lots of trouble today! Sorry to see so many affected by this! :(
I got my order through smoothly a while ago, I didn't try this morning when it started since I was at work the whole day.. seems that was lucky!
I finally got myself the dream catcher! Don't know why I waited so long really.. always loved that design. I also got two new minis (can't resist them, so cute!), an anchor's aweigh and an autumn's delight! Originally I was thinking about getting anchor's in large for regular buns, but it looked so much cuter as a mini.. and I never really liked the autumn's until I saw the mini as well! I'm gonna have to wear a lot of half-ups now.. :D

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 04:34 PM
I am glad that the two separate orders I made are being shipped separately as well. Two tracking numbers, means they both are below the dreaded 22 euro mark, which is a good thing!

Nebulae
November 28th, 2014, 04:35 PM
I totally agree with the others rowie, red will look amazing in your black hair! :joy:

Hele
November 28th, 2014, 04:36 PM
aww, i love your hair too, it's most impressive! I wish i knew flexi wearing dudes in my real life! :)

since the December FOTM is already out, what's everyone's favorite 2014 FOTM? Mine's definitely Dusky Plum!

Awesome! Ok I feel so much better with this purchase. So glad you bought one as well since I love your hair! :crush:

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 04:39 PM
The colors on parade :)

Quasiquixotic
November 28th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Colors on Parade was mine as well. Maybe I'll get lucky on the swap board ;)

Alaska98
November 28th, 2014, 04:41 PM
OK I'm starting to worry.... I got the email that my order went thru. I have PayPal confirmation. But my order isn't showing up in my order history, and no shipping notification. In the opinion of the forum, should I call?

rowie
November 28th, 2014, 04:42 PM
aww, i love your hair too, it's most impressive! I wish i knew flexi wearing dudes in my real life! :)

since the December FOTM is already out, what's everyone's favorite 2014 FOTM? Mine's definitely Dusky Plum!

Thanks! :flower: I think I'm the only dude in here willing to go bold and try out what you all go crazy for. :rollin: My favorite 2014 FOTM is the Acorn October Flexi I bought from you and the Anchor Flexi Dramaqueen (Svala) gave me for a present.

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 04:47 PM
OK I'm starting to worry.... I got the email that my order went thru. I have PayPal confirmation. But my order isn't showing up in my order history, and no shipping notification. In the opinion of the forum, should I call?

Just give it a while still.. but if you are worried, call :) But do note that a shipping notice is not going to happen very short after an order :)

lapushka
November 28th, 2014, 04:48 PM

If it's not showing up in your order history, I'd call. Why not call?

eadwine
November 28th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Isn't it a free number in the USA?

rags
November 28th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Rowie, I think the colour will look fantastic with your hair! I'm just personally not as enamored with the centerpiece.....but...RED! It tempts me. (I'll wait to see an action shot and they'll all be gone again. LOL.

I personally am NOT fond of the colors on parade because it's so much heavier than some of my other clips. I need a smaller size in it, I think, if I could wear it at all. My favorite this year was Winter Wonderland (that was this year, right?). My second favorite is Anchors Aweigh. They struck out a lot for my taste this year; I didn't like several of the FOTM.

rowie
November 28th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Rowie, I think the colour will look fantastic with your hair! I'm just personally not as enamored with the centerpiece.....but...RED! It tempts me. (I'll wait to see an action shot and they'll all be gone again. LOL.

I personally am NOT fond of the colors on parade because it's so much heavier than some of my other clips. I need a smaller size in it, I think, if I could wear it at all. My favorite this year was Winter Wonderland (that was this year, right?). My second favorite is Anchors Aweigh. They struck out a lot for my taste this year; I didn't like several of the FOTM.

Thanks! I was at first unsure about it, but since eadwine said the centerpiece was "big" I thought to myself the red will really "pop" and it will be a bold but at the same time like a "romantic period" or Victorian kind of look that can be worn any season really. But yeah I can see your temptation as reds do look fabulous on you!!!!!!

Crystawni
November 28th, 2014, 05:16 PM

Yuppers, I got the peacock one (Colors on Parade). That and the Fantastic one in XS, though, for braids and half-ups (I was also worried a larger size would be a bit heavy for my hair). Love the colours and designs of them, and am sooooo happy, as a relative latecomer to flexis, to be able to enjoy these now. Both have danglies, but I'm hoping they'll behave in those hair styles where my hair is the least wispy/tangly. We shall see. :D Mine, along with the large Winter Wonder, have now shipped, but aren't tracking (label made, ready for shipping mayhaps). I don't think they'll actually ship until Monday, though.

Fave for this year? Fantastic, I think. Compass Rose for having deeper meaning (for me), too.

Kina
November 28th, 2014, 05:19 PM
It's going to look fabulous on you both, Rowie and Hele! I'm picturing it (for me) with a firm fitting black just above knee length dress, ruby earrings, gold bangles, and red high heels.

(Now I just have to go and get the rest of the outfit)

Catladyintown
November 28th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Good news sometime next year Colors on Parade, Compass Rose and Winter Wonder will be permanent clips.:magic:

Kherome
November 28th, 2014, 05:41 PM

I love it and ordered it too.

Quasiquixotic
November 28th, 2014, 05:48 PM
I'm choosing to think it's encouraging that the "Colors on Parade" and "Compass Rose" Flexi's are the only FOTM that is sold out in all the sizes. Maybe they will bring them back and we will all have a second chance...or would that be third chance?

rowie
November 28th, 2014, 05:50 PM
It's going to look fabulous on you both, Rowie and Hele! I'm picturing it (for me) with a firm fitting black just above knee length dress, ruby earrings, gold bangles, and red high heels.

(Now I just have to go and get the rest of the outfit)

Wow, you are going to look smoking hot for sure! Dang! Action pics (and possibly with the fab outfit) please! I so can't wait to see this on you. Ughhhh now for the long wait!

Catladyintown
November 28th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Quaiquixotic they will be permanent LR clips next year.;)

Quasiquixotic
November 28th, 2014, 05:53 PM
really!?! If that's true, you've made my day!

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Quaiquixotic they will be permanent LR clips next year.;)
You hope or you know? If so, I just might have to try out the peacock one. I don't do dangles well but it is soooo pretty.

earthybee
November 28th, 2014, 05:57 PM
I love it and ordered it too.

Me too. It's beautiful!

Catladyintown
I Know Rushli and Quasiquixotic.:D

Stellaaa
Good news sometime next year Colors on Parade, Compass Rose and Winter Wonder will be permanent clips.:magic:

EXCELLENT NEWS! (imagine a bunch of excited happy emoticons here)
Those are the three I was trying to get and of course I struck out. Might take advantage of the sale to get a couple you-pins but there's no hurry now because everything I wanted is gone.

Catladyintown
November 28th, 2014, 06:00 PM
It should be around February or April, and that is when the clips should start being regulars. :D

Rushli
November 28th, 2014, 06:01 PM
I Know Rushli and Quasiquixotic.:D

:cheese::cheese::cheese:

Quasiquixotic
November 28th, 2014, 06:02 PM
It should be around February or April, and that is when the clips should start being regulars. :D

Feb would make it a birthday present!!

:joy: :happydance: :joy: :happydance: :joy:

Catladyintown
November 28th, 2014, 06:05 PM
I know I am happy too. Your consultants should be updating you about this good news very shortly.;) There telling everyone so people who missed out won't feel so bad. But you should be able to order them within two or four months.:toast:

dulce
November 28th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Great news!!

SnowbirdRose
November 28th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Feb would make it a birthday present!!

:joy: :happydance: :joy: :happydance: :joy:

Joining the happy dance!

Adiro
November 28th, 2014, 10:36 PM
I was too busy the whole evening, had a too horrible time with a teething baby and a weirdly crazy toddler, so I couldn't call. but I did write an email,and I am wondering when am I to expect an answer... in my paypal it shows everything correctly, and the item numbers that I ordered, but i received no email confirmation and the order does not show as existing anywhere ( except in paypal ) This has been so frustrating, first trying to get through several times in the morning, then finding everything that I most wanted sold out ( in my size anyway) then not knowing if I actually have an order or not......

I am wondering if the site owner is aware that the design is not particularly user friendly.....

Adiro
November 28th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Happy to hear the news too!!!! I also wanted the peacock but I missed it, and a couple of others....

and thank you to those of you who felt sorry for my frustration.... there are times when it's hard not to get too frustrated...

Avis
November 28th, 2014, 11:09 PM
I must be crazy. I just got this: https://shopping.lillarose.biz/MemberToolsDotNet/ShoppingCartNew/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=19242&CatalogueID=204&PartyID=0&PartyGuestID=0&InternalUse=1&ProductGroupString=67.71

I'm pretending this is my way of giving them one last chance before I decide on the quality Lilla Rose and whether or not I should buy again. I have decided that I do like my compass rose flexi and wanted to give LR one more chance. Plus the price is nice. :rolleyes:

Morganaa
November 29th, 2014, 01:11 AM
Out of the 4 orders I paid for only two are showing in my Lilla rose account but I got the 4 PayPal confirmations. Of course it concerns my first order with rose compass and winter... Then I managed to place two orders and it's the last one that didn't make it to the account so it's weird. I'm waiting for an answer to my mail so far nothing in nearly a day.

eadwine
November 29th, 2014, 01:25 AM

Winter Wonder? That dec 2013 one?? Oh my gosh great news!

Wosie
November 29th, 2014, 01:36 AM

Yay! I just knew that Winter Wonder was going to become a permanent clip, seeing how extremely popular it is. :D

Now I'm thinking... Should I have gotten a Fantastic! clip as well? :hmm: I quite like it, but thought it was too fancy for my style of clothing. Oh well, I bought four clips yesterday, so I don't want to feel uncertain. :p

Oh, and as for my favourite FOTM of 2014, I would definitely say Anchor's Aweigh, with Fantastic! in second place and Compass Rose in third place. (^_^)d

Johannah
November 29th, 2014, 02:30 AM
I hope WW will be permanent in February, because then it's my birthday ;) ;) ;)

Selkie-
November 29th, 2014, 03:17 AM
Yay!! That's great news about Compass Rose becoming permanent!! :D

rags
November 29th, 2014, 08:48 AM
I was too busy the whole evening, had a too horrible time with a teething baby and a weirdly crazy toddler, so I couldn't call. but I did write an email,and I am wondering when am I to expect an answer... in my paypal it shows everything correctly, and the item numbers that I ordered, but i received no email confirmation and the order does not show as existing anywhere ( except in paypal ) This has been so frustrating, first trying to get through several times in the morning, then finding everything that I most wanted sold out ( in my size anyway) then not knowing if I actually have an order or not......

I am wondering if the site owner is aware that the design is not particularly user friendly.....

The site owner is the one who took my order! He apologized profusely, said he had been up all night with it and working on it and had been assured (beforehand) it would stand up to the traffic. He was quite upset about it!

rowie
November 29th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Wow such excitement yesterday! I hope everyone was able to take advantage of this sale. One thing I love about this company is that if there is something popular, it will eventually become permanent. Which is a lot to say compared to other companies that will rerelease something popular but make it slightly different than what was originally desired (I think some of you know which company I'm talking about). Still, yesterday I've mentioned two pieces for my favorite 2014 FOTM. Next to the October acorn piece, my other favorite for 2014 is my Anchor's Away piece I got as a gift. I've only worn this piece once and so today I thought it would be a perfect day to wear it since some of you are waiting for this piece.

http://i.imgur.com/147fxL4l.jpg

Majorane
November 29th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Oooh, I love that flexi, and it looks just great on you! Lovely, lovely piece. The glittery blue beads... Oh, swoon.

Johannah
November 29th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Oh god rowie, your hair color :crush:

Quasiquixotic
November 29th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Oh god rowie, your hair color :crush:

^^ WSS! :thud:

Wosie
November 29th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Anchor's Aweigh looks great in your hair, rowie! :D What kind of bun is it you're wearing, by the by, is it a lazy wrap?

rowie
November 29th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Thank you everyone for the wonderful compliments!:flowers: I hope this brings excitement to those waiting for this piece! :joy: Wosie My bun is just a simple "nautilus" bun. I watch a lot of YouTube videos for this bun and the best one I like come from German tutorials. I forget her name and maybe I'll try to find it and give you the link as I love her techniques for updos. I can't wait to see action pictures in here!:)

Kaelee
November 29th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Beautiful Rowie! I'm wearing my Winter Wonder clip, it's my favorite but I can only get away with it certain times of the year. :D

dulce
November 29th, 2014, 11:57 AM
Wow! Rowie!It's gorgeous in your hair!

rowie
November 29th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Beautiful Rowie! I'm wearing my Winter Wonder clip, it's my favorite but I can only get away with it certain times of the year. :D

Thanks dear!:flower: I love that one as well. I like to wear that one on a snowy day for some reason.

Wow! Rowie!It's gorgeous in your hair!

Thank you! :flower: So what did you end up ordering? As usual, I hope to see an action pic of your purchases. ;)

Catladyintown
November 29th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Very good looking bun Rowie.:D

lapushka
November 29th, 2014, 03:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/147fxL4l.jpg

That looks amazing. It's stunning against your black hair! Nice contrast, and nice bun as well. :D

Wosie
November 29th, 2014, 03:47 PM
I agree with Catladyintown and lapushka, that's one awesome looking bun (and the contrast between hair and flexi is perfect)!
Sadly I can't make a nautilus yet, my hair's too short (I can't even make a stable lazy wrap yet)... But once I can make a nautilus, I will post a picture here with a flexi adorning it. :D

(Hah, just found this tidbit of information: "The nautilus (from the Latin form of the original Greek ναυτίλος, 'sailor') (...)"; extra fitting to wear a nautilus bun with an Anchor's Aweigh then. :cloud9:)

Long_hair_bear
November 29th, 2014, 04:47 PM
The new crimson joy is pretty, but if don't often wear red.

dulce
November 29th, 2014, 07:54 PM
I got a mini, and xs crimson and a xs pink fairy.I like them in halfups.I just cut back to waist and my hair has thinned a lot over the last 2 months so flexis are now too heavy in my puny bun!!The crimson will look gorgeous against your black hair ROWIE.

Kina
November 29th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Very nice, Rowie! My hair would eat the dangly thing, which is why I don't buy ones that have them (tragic)

I dunno if people have seen this picture posted on facebook, but I love the way the December flexi looks along with the bobby pins :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10014906_10152897605888184_8247751316403300243_n.j pg?oh=3a676183fcce3f5cba312ed63cae7121&oe=550B34F0&__gda__=1427729638_d3a3ba15467f0a7193cbfbb1d58e73f 1

Adiro
November 29th, 2014, 11:54 PM
The Anchor's Flexi is so beautiful! and especially beautiful in your amazing hair, Rowie!!!!!

And Kina, thank you for posting that pretty picture, one of my flexes to receive is exactly that one, and I love the way it looks in the photo! I can only hope it looks this pretty in my hair, but I will love it anyway because I love Red!!!

BTW, I did get an email today, and they said that they were able to receive my order, yay! ( a smallish order, that is)

Wosie
November 30th, 2014, 07:28 AM
I love red too, so I added an additional Fantastic! flexi in XL to my already existing order. I felt I needed to, otherwise I would've regretted it seeing it was my last chance... probably. Luckily my order hadn't been packed or shipped yet. *phew* Really looking forward to seeing and wearing 'em all. :crush:

Johannah
November 30th, 2014, 10:43 AM
I didn't like the fotm until now, but now I see that picture...

Theobroma
November 30th, 2014, 11:18 AM

Yes, me too. Now I'm a bit gutted that the website didn't start working for me until after it was sold out.

Kina
November 30th, 2014, 11:43 AM
The Anchor's Flexi is so beautiful! and especially beautiful in your amazing hair, Rowie!!!!!

And Kina, thank you for posting that pretty picture, one of my flexes to receive is exactly that one, and I love the way it looks in the photo! I can only hope it looks this pretty in my hair, but I will love it anyway because I love Red!!!

BTW, I did get an email today, and they said that they were able to receive my order, yay! ( a smallish order, that is)

Well, I went through a consultant and through the website (by calling). I'm hoping my orders go through, since they were both paid for. I ordered the Dec fotm with the bobbies. I hope it looks half as good on me as it does on the model :)

I hope it's everything you want as well. If not, then I'm sure that it will go swiftly on the swap meet.

Johannah
November 30th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Yes, me too. Now I'm a bit gutted that the website didn't start working for me until after it was sold out.

Yes, indeed :(

Johannah
November 30th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Double post. :/

Kina
November 30th, 2014, 12:06 PM

I'm sorry ladies, that wasn't my intent. Given the response, though, maybe it will also become a standard?

Johannah
November 30th, 2014, 01:18 PM
I'm sorry ladies, that wasn't my intent. Given the response, though, maybe it will also become a standard?

Oh don't feel bad, we'll survive :o There'll be enough other beautiful flexi's! ;)

Johannah
November 30th, 2014, 01:18 PM

Oh don't feel bad, we'll survive :o There'll be enough other beautiful flexi's! ;)

two_wheels
November 30th, 2014, 02:04 PM
It will look *perfect* on you, Kina.

Kina
November 30th, 2014, 03:35 PM
thanks, two_whels, that's very sweet of you!

Adiro
November 30th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Thank you Kina! And I hope you receive your orders safe and soon! and same for everybody else!

Zebra Fish
December 1st, 2014, 01:40 AM
Didn't manage to place an order in time :( By the time I managed to get to the site, most of them were sold out. And the two I want (outside if those that were sold out) I couldn't squeeze in a single order, so no hurry on them, I'll get them other time. But I so wanted to try an xs and mini :(

Morganaa
December 1st, 2014, 03:24 AM
Oh I'm sorry Zebra fish! I had a lot of problems with my orders too. I missed on the winter completely and compass in the size I wanted because the order didn't went through even though the paypal payment did ^^"

Crystawni
December 1st, 2014, 04:16 AM
I was purchasing a few flexis and sticks for my daughters for Christmas and kinda, sorta, um, got a couple more for myself to add to the Fantastic (XS), Colors on Parade (XS), and Winter Wonder (L) I struggled to get the other day. Today was still sloooooooooooooow going, but now travelling not too far behind will be another Fantastic, this time (XL) plus some hairsticks (can you tell I like this design..?), and Anchor's Aweigh (S). I'm relieved I got them before they disappeared after so many stops and starts over the course of the sale (latest was card acceptance issues; thankfully all went smoothly today).

Wosie
December 1st, 2014, 04:21 AM
Crystawni, Nice to hear from other Fantastic fans. :D I've searched high and low for Fantastic action shots, but I only found two thus far. I'll make sure to post one myself once I get mine. :) I hope it'll look nice in my hair (and with my clothing style); I have this feeling that it probably looks best with black hair, but we'll see!

Also, yay for Anchor's Aweigh! :heartbeat I saw how lovely it looked in Salty- and two wheels' hair and I have high hopes it'll look nice in mine too (as we've got fairly similar hair colours). ^o^

Crystawni
December 1st, 2014, 04:38 AM
I think I found 2 Fantastic action shots in this thread, but that's not enough! :p I can't wait to see yours, Wosie! :eye: And I was the same with Anchor's Aweigh (my non-white hair is kinda in the same range)! I couldn't make up my mind which size I wanted, though, so didn't get it in my first order, what with all the site issues. I was definitely hoping to get one for my daughter as her boyfriend has just finished initial training in the Navy (anything nautical and she's all over it), so finally decided on a small one for ponytails, half-braids and larger half-ups for me. This daughter will also be getting a mini Dreamcatcher to go with the dreamcatcher tattoo she has on her side, and a mini Paw Print (coz she :heartbeat animals). My other daughter will also be getting a Fantastic (S) with the hairsticks as well (her hair and skin is darkish, so will look great).

Yosha
December 1st, 2014, 05:15 AM
It was a bit hard to order last Friday, especially since I couldn't decide and switched back and forth to check them all out (for the 100th time) :o I did make a list and registered in advance, so I did have an idea of what I wanted. Now I'm expecting an open flower with aurora borealis beads in silver (XL) and a copper rose (Mega) :D At first I wanted a divinely framed jewel but they weren't in my size, and maybe they don't really suit my style of clothing. But the shininess is so attractive! The copper rose is very pretty but won't show very well in my hair, which is ok since I dress very casual and from close by it's so lovely (in the pictures at least).

Kina
December 1st, 2014, 05:47 AM
I was going to add some smalls to my order but couldn't get the website to work for me until I followed Eadwine's advice and dumped cookies. By the time I tried that, I'd lost the will to live.. er, order so wound up re-thinking it. I love divinely framed jeweled and thought it would look very nice in a small or mini to hold back my bangs/fringe. Oh well.

My final haul was the tree of life in silver (XL), the (very) aforementioned Dec. flexi and bobbies (xl), aurora borealis crystal cluster (xl) and finally a kaleidascope xl. I got multiples for gifts as well.

My consultant did the heavy lifting for me to make sure I got what I wanted. She was lovely, especially considering that I emailed her in the wee hours after the start of the sale.

Allie_snowflake
December 1st, 2014, 05:58 AM
My two orders are being delivered today!!!!! I always get fast shipping from them.... Action shots start tonight when I get home from work!!!!

Morganaa
December 1st, 2014, 05:58 AM
Could you explain to me what's a consultant in this case and how it works?

Kina
December 1st, 2014, 06:32 AM
Could you explain to me what's a consultant in this case and how it works?

Sure. A consultant is someone who works for Lillarose/Flexi under commission. Working with a consultant means that you get newsletters from them, can communicate with them directly to ask questions, order, etc. Sometimes they will have access to items that have sold out (say they have them for a craft fair, etc) and can hook you up.

I got intensely frustrated (as did the rest of the world) with the fighting with the website in the wee hours of the morning, and sent an email to my consultant to see if she had the items that I was interested in. *She* then spent hours wrangling with the site on my (and her other customers) behalf.

Before the lillarose/flexi site accepted paypal, she allowed me to pay *her* by paypal.

I believe she's on this board, that's how I got her info, on this thread, actually. Here is a link to her lillarose/flexi website (http://www.lillarose.biz/DebToms). I'm not sure if she goes by a "handle" on this site, and in any case, she may not want that to be publicized, I dunno. I figured that the safest was to link to her flexi website.

I actually didn't realize that she got a commission (I dunno what I was thinking, I can be a little slow sometimes) or I would have made sure to place all of my orders through her. In my own defense, though, I'm not a fan of the lillarose website, never have been. I think the interface is clunky and difficult to manage, this was just hugely exacerbated by the sale. I preferred the flexi 8 website and would often order from there. She has earned my loyalty, though, so I will order exclusively through her from now on.

Morganaa
December 1st, 2014, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the info ;)

I hate the lilla rose website too! I was a customer on the flexi 8 one when lilla rose wasn't international yet and I loved it way more O_O I would never understand "onlyonetab" website

eadwine
December 1st, 2014, 06:43 AM
It is annoying as heck indeed to only have the one tab. Once a page is loaded though you can grab that URL and reuse it. But yes I would like to be able to middle click on a link to open in a new tab when I want it to.

Yosha
December 1st, 2014, 06:52 AM
I was going to add some smalls to my order but couldn't get the website to work for me until I followed Eadwine's advice and dumped cookies. By the time I tried that, I'd lost the will to live.. er, order so wound up re-thinking it. I love divinely framed jeweled and thought it would look very nice in a small or mini to hold back my bangs/fringe. Oh well.

My final haul was the tree of life in silver (XL), the (very) aforementioned Dec. flexi and bobbies (xl), aurora borealis crystal cluster (xl) and finally a kaleidascope xl. I got multiples for gifts as well.
Oh the aurora borealis cluster is gorgeous! I didn't get that one since I already have that one in purple. And I was considering to get a small divinely framed jewel and switch the cp to the open flower ab, but I noticed the mini has a much smaller cp (it was already in my basket by then, but I was kicked out). Would the xs and small have a smaller cp as well? The ww seems to be very popular too, and I almost ordered that one as well.

Allie_snowflake that is quick!

Looking forward so much to everyone's action pics! Rowie's anchor's away looks beautiful!

Morganaa
December 1st, 2014, 06:55 AM
I tried to do that yesterday but it gave me a cart for each tabs... -_-"

Kina
December 1st, 2014, 06:56 AM
Thanks for the info ;)

I hate the lilla rose website too! I was a customer on the flexi 8 one when lilla rose wasn't international yet and I loved it way more O_O I would never understand "onlyonetab" website

EXACTLY!!!

I know other retailers who disable the right click functionality to prevent image theft, so I *get* why they do that. However, those of us who do use tabs extensively don't really appreciate it, I think. Tab browsing has gotten so mainstream that I think it's damaging to a company to do that. I browse a retailer's site by going first to whatever page I'm initially interested in and then opening tabs of all the items on that page that I'm interested in. I then click over, decide if I want the item, add it to my cart and close the tab. When I can't do that, I'll often just leave the site unless I see something that I *really* want.

As I type, I have 16 tabs open (including this one) and this is less than I normally have open at once.

Kina
December 1st, 2014, 06:57 AM
stupid double post, here's a kitty who experienced the dreaded "I said an inch!" chop and now can't wear her flexi

http://lovemeow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/563918358_bbf08bdcc7.jpg

Wosie
December 1st, 2014, 06:58 AM
I feel very silly for admitting and saying this, but here goes! As some of you might remember, I bought a Festive Leaf ~one month ago and while I'm OK with how it looks, its imbalanced centrepiece bugs me (I'm sadly a perfectionist, and I hate it >o<). If you look at all the pictures of the Festive Leaf (commercial ones, in the lillarose webpage), they're all nicely balanced, with the tip of the diamond flower reaching towards the tip of one of the leaves. Mine is a little lopsided and it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it.

Now... Would you ask to exchange your flexi if this was an issue to you, or would you just try to forget about it (I don't know if this'll work, to be honest)? Or should I sell it/give it away and buy a new one, asking for a consultant to check that the centrepiece is in balance before they send it? Otherwise the Festive Leaf is one of my all-time favourite flexi models and it pains me to not feel satisfied. :/

---

And yes, the one tab issue at lillarose is a problem to me too, I tend to just open more tabs and track my way from my homepage to the different flexi size categories again, but if it works, eadwine's solution is better. :thumbsup:

Kina
December 1st, 2014, 07:04 AM
Oh the aurora borealis cluster is gorgeous! I didn't get that one since I already have that one in purple. And I was considering to get a small divinely framed jewel and switch the cp to the open flower ab, but I noticed the mini has a much smaller cp (it was already in my basket by then, but I was kicked out). Would the xs and small have a smaller cp as well? The ww seems to be very popular too, and I almost ordered that one as well.

Allie_snowflake that is quick!

Looking forward so much to everyone's action pics! Rowie's anchor's away looks beautiful!

what is cp? AND YOU HAVE THE AURORA IN PURPLE!?! :thud: I kinda like purple :)

Morganaa
December 1st, 2014, 07:09 AM
EXACTLY!!!

I know other retailers who disable the right click functionality to prevent image theft, so I *get* why they do that. However, those of us who do use tabs extensively don't really appreciate it, I think. Tab browsing has gotten so mainstream that I think it's damaging to a company to do that. I browse a retailer's site by going first to whatever page I'm initially interested in and then opening tabs of all the items on that page that I'm interested in. I then click over, decide if I want the item, add it to my cart and close the tab. When I can't do that, I'll often just leave the site unless I see something that I *really* want.

As I type, I have 16 tabs open (including this one) and this is less than I normally have open at once.

I'm the same! I have two windows and way too much tabs open right now XD

Wosie
December 1st, 2014, 07:10 AM
what is cp? AND YOU HAVE THE AURORA IN PURPLE!?! :thud: I kinda like purple :)

...Did anybody say purple?! :face: She's talking about the beautiful Purple Cluster flexi. :crush:

Edit: Speaking of which, I wonder why they aren't sold in XL.

Zebra Fish
December 1st, 2014, 07:18 AM
Oh I'm sorry Zebra fish! I had a lot of problems with my orders too. I missed on the winter completely and compass in the size I wanted because the order didn't went through even though the paypal payment did ^^"

Tnx Morganaa. I'm really glad I managed to get the Winter Wonder on the last offer (month ago or so?) in S :D But it would have been nice also to get some that were going away, especially as they were half price. And I also wanted to buy some as gifts. (Practically was hoping for 1 or 2 orders under 22€, shipping included)

DreamSheep
December 1st, 2014, 07:21 AM
I have some Flexis on their way too (thanks Quasi <3)!

My dream Flitter and Anchors Aweigh in Mega, and Calla Lily and Tree of Life in XL. :)
I am so unbelievably excited about these! :)
Hopefully there won't be any quality problems with them, as I've read about a few issues people have had recently here.

Wosie
December 1st, 2014, 07:30 AM
DreamSheep, Did you get a Tree of Life in silver or in gold? That's definitely a flexi I will buy the next time I order (in gold for me). :3

DreamSheep
December 1st, 2014, 07:33 AM
I have some Flexis on their way too (thanks Quasi <3)!

My dream Flitter and Anchors Aweigh in Mega, and Calla Lily and Tree of Life in XL. :)
I am so unbelievably excited about these! :)
Hopefully there won't be any quality problems with them, as I've read about a few issues people have had recently here.

DreamSheep
December 1st, 2014, 07:44 AM
DreamSheep, Did you get a Tree of Life in silver or in gold? That's definitely a flexi I will buy the next time I order (in gold for me). :3

In gold (I think)! I didn't know there was a silver version actually :p

Also, realised I epically double posted, apologies!

flemeister
December 1st, 2014, 08:05 AM
Nearly two years after seeing this post (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=110732&page=4&p=2393473#post2393473), I'm finally getting two Flexi-8's, hooray! Both Celtic Knot Black Nickel as I really like how they look. One small size for half-up's, and one medium for ponytailing and buns. Can't wait! :)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/130854/Sharing%20%28Forums%20etc%29/2013-02-21%20LHC%20Gentlemen%20thread/2013-02-16%2022.43.52%20Flexi%208%20Small.jpg
February 2013. Flexi-8. Think I'm going to wear my hair like this with semi-formal in a few months.

Theobroma
December 1st, 2014, 09:13 AM
It is annoying as heck indeed to only have the one tab. Once a page is loaded though you can grab that URL and reuse it. But yes I would like to be able to middle click on a link to open in a new tab when I want it to.

Oh yes, so much this!

Also, lately the Back button hasn't been working for me on the LR site. Don't know whether this is a Firefox issue or what, but it's driving me nuts since Back (or Alt+Left Arrow) is hard-wired into my reflexes for going back a page and I'm forever forgetting that I have to click LR's own "return to product list" button (or whatever it's called) to get from an individual product page to the overview of all clips in that size. :gah:

In general the LR site is unwieldy, slow, and the entry page is overloaded with hyperactive animated eye candy. I liked the old Flexi site much better and I wish they'd thoroughly overhaul the new one!

eadwine
December 1st, 2014, 09:14 AM
Oh the back button was working fine for me in Chrome when the big stampede happened, so I think that one's cause is elsewhere.

Allie_snowflake
December 1st, 2014, 09:22 AM
A question regarding consultants.... Is the consultant I chose in the beginning linked to "my account" or can I switch? I happened to pick one from my area (I was her first client) but I haven't been able to contact her in about four months and I want to switch to someone who is a good rep. I have someone else in mind but I have no idea where she lives. Is it just a matter of going to her site and logging in (to change the cookies)?

Kina
December 1st, 2014, 09:28 AM
A question regarding consultants.... Is the consultant I chose in the beginning linked to "my account" or can I switch? I happened to pick one from my area (I was her first client) but I haven't been able to contact her in about four months and I want to switch to someone who is a good rep. I have someone else in mind but I have no idea where she lives. Is it just a matter of going to her site and logging in (to change the cookies)?

I'm not sure. My consultant is on the West coast, I'm on the East :shrug: so it wasn't something I paid attention to. Also, my browser(s) are all set to dump cookies when I close them down, I always have to log back in. You could try asking on the flexi 8 page on facebook. The consultants do often mention that unless you are already working with one they would be happy to help. I'm sure you'd be able to find someone to work with on there. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lilla-Rose-Inc/287984238183

I would be careful, though, of advertising your exact location, may a zip code close enough to where you are, but not the exact town? For example, I put that I'm in Boston, but I live in another town.

Theobroma
December 1st, 2014, 10:31 AM
Oooh, whoever it was on this thread who mentioned that a consultant had helped them get a clip despite the website shenanigans, THANK YOU! I just emailed my consultant about Crimson Joy and guess what? She ordered two in large, one for herself and one extra... and I'm getting the extra! Yay! :joy:

Kina
December 1st, 2014, 10:50 AM
Oooh, whoever it was on this thread who mentioned that a consultant had helped them get a clip despite the website shenanigans, THANK YOU! I just emailed my consultant about Crimson Joy and guess what? She ordered two in large, one for herself and one extra... and I'm getting the extra! Yay! :joy:

Yay!!!!!!
Quality post