PDA

View Full Version : The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

rags
September 24th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Flexis are actually a slide, or slide barrette. Like those leather ones with wooden sticks all of us old people wore in the 60sand 70s. :p. (oh wait, I STILL wear those. : D. )

You put the stick under or through the bun and latch the "8" on top. Fairly easy.

rowie
September 24th, 2013, 07:45 AM
And a very groovy explanation rags. Did you get your white ribbon piece yet? Any other good finds from your consultant?

Thanks Tootsie. I love cats. :)

rags
September 24th, 2013, 08:57 AM
I did, but my stupid wrist won't cooperate for pics yet. I'm hoping to get the cast off today, so we'll see!

None of the consultants I've contacted yet have the others I want - but I'm still looking, and supposedly so are they. We'll see. I thought my consultant had the Christmas 2011 one that Dulce has - but she sent the Christmas Gift 2012. Since it was on my list too, that was fine, but I still want that 2011 one!

I also gave in and got the September one after seeing how it looked in Dulce's hair (hmm, I see a theme of Dulce enabling me here!). It's gorgeous! And I may have gotten one or two or four more...........

rowie
September 24th, 2013, 09:24 AM
I did, but my stupid wrist won't cooperate for pics yet. I'm hoping to get the cast off today, so we'll see!

None of the consultants I've contacted yet have the others I want - but I'm still looking, and supposedly so are they. We'll see. I thought my consultant had the Christmas 2011 one that Dulce has - but she sent the Christmas Gift 2012. Since it was on my list too, that was fine, but I still want that 2011 one!

I also gave in and got the September one after seeing how it looked in Dulce's hair (hmm, I see a theme of Dulce enabling me here!). It's gorgeous! And I may have gotten one or two or four more...........

That's awesome! Yeah Dulce offered to give me that December 2011 piece "mother of pearl" in XL along with the peacock in xl from new years in exchange for my large Ficcare Blue Jeans. :lol: I couldn't do it since the old Ficcare models are no longer in production, but I heard some of these flexi of the month make a future comeback. Plus it seems like Flexi 8 is still in high production compared to Ficcare. That is why I moved onto this thread and Flexi 8s are my new hobby. I practically have only three more pieces on my wish list and I am all set for just waiting for whatever current Flexi of the month will be. Like you, I was able to find all the pieces I had wanted so far just through emailing Lilla rose consultants.

I'm so happy for that you will be able to get the cast off! Crossing my fingers that it will be a speedy recovery. :)

Skade
September 24th, 2013, 10:35 AM
I have finally ordered my first flexis. Excited!

The reason I got my butt out of the wagon (just realizing that is a swedish proverb and might sound strange translated, but you know what I mean :o) now is that I really loved the September Flitter into Fall version. But buying it, oh my. It was a hazzle.

I was confused on how to buy when in Europe. Thanks for the tips Dulce. I wrote to Sue Ellen Hale. She referred to someone else, who hasn´t wrote back yet. I am too afraid for the September version to sell out completely to wait longer so I wrote to Lilla Rose too. And they let me know that I could buy any same priced flexi from Flexi8 and write in the order that I wanted them to switch items with Lilla rose so I could get the September flexi. So that´s what I have done now. So I am crossing my fingers now that this will work and that I will get a Flitter into Fall eventually. Thanks for writing about this international shipping and custom service. Without it I wouldn´t have thought about contacting them.

dulce
September 24th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Glad it's worked out,fantastic product and fantastic customer service from this company.

KittyBird
September 24th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Thank you Rags and Eresh! I think the beads in the cat flexi vary a lot in colour. The upper left purple beads are darker than the bottom right ones on my flexi, and I think the colour changes in different lights. For example reddish-purple in sunlight, and cooler, more blue-toned purple in shade and indoors. I kinda want this one in XL too :D

In other news, I tried the mega kitty in a cinnabun, and it worked! It only works if I twist clock-wise (or was it counter clock-wise?? darn!) though. I just inserted the stick-part as I would with a normal stick, and fastened the '8' over it, making sure it wasn't too tight. I've said it before, but too much tension on the '8' makes the bun heavy and uncomfortable, at least with my size of buns. The placement isn't perfect, but it was very comfy.
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s518/KittehBird/Hair/DSC_0002450x425_zpsab86c91f.jpg

Skade
September 24th, 2013, 11:53 AM
That kitty-cinnamon bun looks great on you Kittybird. Your buns always look so beautiful with the mix of red and and dark. :thumbsup:

Stagecoach
September 24th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Lovely, KittyBird!

It's hard to get good pictures of the Flexi's, my hat is off to those of you who do! I finally got around to taking pictures of my Charming Rays of Sunshine and Custom Music Staff XL's

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/PrairieSunrise/hair/DSCF0050_zpsf1a7bd4a.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/PrairieSunrise/hair/DSCF0044_zps81fb4318.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/PrairieSunrise/hair/DSCF0054_zps9135f8a9.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/PrairieSunrise/hair/DSCF0053_zps9c93ca39.jpg

faellen
September 24th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Kittybird - I just love those purple beads on that kitty flexi! And your buns always look so interesting with the contrasting colours :)

Stagecoach - Great pics! Charming Rays is one of my favourites and love the music one too. Your hair looks so silky!

My dreamcatcher arrived today... my pic just doesn't show how gorgeous this flexi is IRL. I'm not keen on danglies usually, but had no problem with these! They didn't get caught in my hair at all :D

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3737/9923049653_8581f966f0.jpg

Stagecoach
September 24th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Wow, that's lovely!

NaClH2O
September 24th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Anyone want to take guesses/bets on what the October flexi-of-the-month will be? I think a pumpkin would be cute

dulce
September 24th, 2013, 08:08 PM
They've done a pumpkin before ,but it could always be done differently than the previous pumpkin.

NaClH2O
September 24th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Oh I didn't know that! Maybe a ghost or bat? Or maybe more fall themed than Halloween? It will be fun to see what they pick.

0xalis
September 24th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Thanks, rags! I totally need one of those :D

faellen
September 25th, 2013, 03:42 AM
Wow, that's lovely!

Thank you! :)

rowie
September 25th, 2013, 08:16 AM
stagecoach beautiful! Impressive buns and I think you did an awesome job with the picture quality.

faellen that dream catcher is stunning! I think I might have to bump it up on my list now. Plus I like your braided buns and the color goes really well with your hair.

eresh
September 25th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Stagecouch, these flexis suit your hair so well! Very beautiful.

Faellen, wow, I love the turquoise beads! They jump out, really pretty!

Hmmm octoberflexi with a witch on a broomstick would be cool!!

rowie
September 25th, 2013, 12:28 PM
They've done a pumpkin before ,but it could always be done differently than the previous pumpkin.

I wish I got that one. Did you happen to get lucky and snag this piece?

Skade
September 25th, 2013, 01:28 PM
I just bought 2-'' flitter into fall'' Lilla Rose monthly special edition flexi clips and paid $ 6.95 priority int shipping to Canada[not too bad].As far as I can see the shipping is the same at both companies at least to Canada it is.I like their monthly Lilla rose limited edition specials.I also buy at flexi 8 for their bulk specials [buy 4 get 1 free]Both sites are good, in my opinion.

I bought 4 at flexi 8, but I didn´t get get one free. Is it a drive they have once in a while, or is it a constant offer? Or maybe it is different for European customers.

eresh
September 25th, 2013, 02:27 PM
It's also for european customers, but you have to put 5 flexis in your shoppingbasket.
The 5th one (the least expensive one) is free.

rowie
September 25th, 2013, 02:28 PM
I bought 4 at flexi 8, but I didn´t get get one free. Is it a drive they have once in a while, or is it a constant offer? Or maybe it is different for European customers.

As far as I know, it is not automatic and you'd have to put a coupon code? But it's different for the Flexi 8 or the Lilla Rose site. I think you might have to search on Google for some coupon codes.

Here is one out of a lot on the web for the flexi 8 site.: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/flexi8.com

Also I think there is an old coupon code somewhere in here at LHC but I can't find that thread.

rowie
September 25th, 2013, 02:30 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/c532f201-cc7d-44f9-b43c-d5e9bf169d62_zps47ff8216.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/7a3d7e80-887e-4497-ba71-20dff5cf5266_zpsfb38b3f1.jpg

Surprisingly, the dangles didn't get caught in my hair.:o

eresh
September 25th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Yep, you can chose between the buy 4, get the 5th one free, or the BLU-code which gives 10% discount.

Skade
September 25th, 2013, 02:45 PM
It's also for european customers, but you have to put 5 flexis in your shoppingbasket.
The 5th one (the least expensive one) is free.

As far as I know, it is not automatic and you'd have to put a coupon code? But it's different for the Flexi 8 or the Lilla Rose site. I think you might have to search on Google for some coupon codes.

Here is one out of a lot on the web for the flexi 8 site.: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/flexi8.com

Also I think there is an old coupon code somewhere in here at LHC but I can't find that thread.

Thank you for your answers Eresh and Rowie. If I buy four again sometime I will try putting five in my basket and use a coupon code. It is great what you can learn here. And Rowie, that really is a sparkling firework in your hair. It would be something for the American Olympic team to have.

tiny squirrel
September 25th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I got my first mini today in a trade. It's the sea turtle and just perfect for pulling back the front bits I usually keep out of my face with a bobby pin. I liked flexi-8 before, but I never understood the collect them all mentality... until now. I MUST BUY ALL THE MINIS!

tiny squirrel
September 25th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Does anyone have a mini dream catcher? I've been dying to get that piece, but I'm not sure how that one will look on such a small scale. Action shots anyone?

eresh
September 26th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Oooh yes the mini's are so cute!!!
I have a few to hold up heidibraids or accentbraids.

rowie
September 26th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Thank you for your answers Eresh and Rowie. If I buy four again sometime I will try putting five in my basket and use a coupon code. It is great what you can learn here. And Rowie, that really is a sparkling firework in your hair. It would be something for the American Olympic team to have.

Thank you! :blossom: Yes, if you put the coupon code it usually shows you which one will be subtracted. As for the firework piece, I think it was a re-release for the 2012 Olympics. I usually don't go for dangle pieces, but since I love stars (especially blue stars), I had to go about finding this piece. I feel like it is a very flashy piece and it feels like it came from "Las Vegas." :lol: Still, I love to display this piece within my collection. :)

dulce
September 26th, 2013, 10:35 AM
I actually prefer the minis,they are so cute,don't take up much storeage room and I love them in half ups[just use a little bit,a tiny bit of hair from sides]My longest layers are tailbone or BCL[can never tell the difference between the two for me] and I use the minis the most.

KittyBird
September 26th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Thank you so much everyone!
Faellen, that flexi looks perfect with your haircolour. The beads are so gorgeous!
Rowie, the sparkling fireworks flexi is just spectacular!
Stagecoach, beautiful! I especially like the music staff flexi, it's so elegant.

My purple stone cluster arrived today, and I'm currently wearing it in a nautilus bun. I'll see if I can get an action picture later. My custom order also just shipped! I paid a $5 custom fee for it, which I think is freakishly cheap. Flexi-8 sent me an email with a picture, and it looks so pretty! The pic wasn't of a very good quality so it was difficult to see what the beads looked like, but the the pattern was exactly how I wanted it. I'm extremely pleased, both with the flexi and with how helpful customer services have been. :cloud9:

Crumpet
September 26th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Kittybird -- I would love to see your purple stone cluster. I've been eying that one for a while now. They always look so much better in hair than on the website it could push me over the edge though...especially with your hair.

KittyBird
September 26th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Here it is - in my messy nautilus. Apologies for the bun and state of my hair, I was well overdue for a wash. :o The colours don't show well, but it's very pretty in real life. I think the camera flash made the beads look more transparent than they actually are.
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s518/KittehBird/Hair/Purpleclusterflexi391x500_zpsed3997be.jpg

Crumpet
September 26th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Gorgeous! Its definitely at the top of my list!

rags
September 26th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Everyone's flexi's are gorgeous!

Stagecoach, I love, love, your musical flexi!
Faellen, I love that one with your hair colour (and now I want it dang it! It hadn't even been on my radar before! :p )
Rowie, that 4th of July one is nice, way too flashy for me but looks great in your hair!
Kittybird, that one looks great on you! I just got one of them in a swap, so I know that it's much more purple in person. (Flexi's have to be tied with Ficcares as the hardest toy to photograph!)

I have lots and lots of minis - I can fit every bit of my half-up in one. :p (Yes, I have freakishly thin hair). I wear them a LOT for half-ups, they're my favorite way to wear one. That said, I've been afraid to get the Dreamcatcher in a mini as I'm scared the centerpiece will be out of proportion (or look so to me, anyway). I wish someone would post a pic too, if they have this one in a mini.

KittyBird
September 26th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Thank you Crumpet and Rags!

I think the Dreamcatcher looks very cute as a mini. The centerpiece will definitely steal the show in a half-up, but it doesn't look too out of proportion to me. I tried googling for pictures of it, but couldn't find anything. I think you'll just have to buy one and try it out, and then send it back if you're not happy.

dulce
September 26th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Here is my mini dream catcher-it is a closeup pic ,but when seen with my full length long hair the centerpiece does not overpower my head.http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l545/chicaaa1/DSC00207.jpg (http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/chicaaa1/media/DSC00207.jpg.html)

dulce
September 26th, 2013, 02:54 PM
I like the larger mini centerpieces as sometimes the smaller more neutral coloured mini centerpieces disappear in my hair.

eresh
September 26th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Dulce, wow, what a beautiful flexi, it looks really good with your hair!
It doesn't overpower your head :-)

tiny squirrel
September 26th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Here is my mini dream catcher-it is a closeup pic ,but when seen with my full length long hair the centerpiece does not overpower my head.

Wow! :bounce: Thank you for the pic, dulce! That is exactly how I wear my "half" ups. I DO like that piece in mini. Also, I agree with you about storage space. I like that I can display the minis without needing tons of room. *goes to make an order* :joy:

NaClH2O
September 27th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Dulce, your mini dreamcatcher is adorable! Your photo has bumped it up onto my wishlist, I have only one mini currently but would love some more.

Here's my XL dreamcatcher, one of my favorites!!

http://s5.postimg.org/ruzaxew9z/IMG_0747.jpg

Crumpet
September 27th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Dulce -- you have such beautiful hair. I love the colour!

rowie
September 27th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Thank you so much everyone!
Rowie, the sparkling fireworks flexi is just spectacular!

Thanks!:blossom: I feel like this piece is too flashy to wear but perfect for certain occasion. I also think it looks better to display within my collection.

Here it is - in my messy nautilus. Apologies for the bun and state of my hair, I was well overdue for a wash. :o The colours don't show well, but it's very pretty in real life. I think the camera flash made the beads look more transparent than they actually are.
:scissors:
This is gorgeous! You really have a way to tempt me to get this piece. It looks fabulous in your hair! So jealous.

Everyone's flexi's are gorgeous!

Rowie, that 4th of July one is nice, way too flashy for me but looks great in your hair!

I have lots and lots of minis - I can fit every bit of my half-up in one. :p (Yes, I have freakishly thin hair). I wear them a LOT for half-ups, they're my favorite way to wear one. That said, I've been afraid to get the Dreamcatcher in a mini as I'm scared the centerpiece will be out of proportion (or look so to me, anyway). I wish someone would post a pic too, if they have this one in a mini.
Thanks dear!:blossom: My feeling is the same, but I couldn't resist to at least own one gaudy kind of piece. :lol:

Here is my mini dream catcher-it is a closeup pic ,but when seen with my full length long hair the centerpiece does not overpower my head.

As usual you have such fabulous taste. This is definitely a fabulous look that I'd even consider doing even though I rarely wear half ups. You do make us "wavies" look good with the way you wear your flexis.

chen bao jun
September 27th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Trust Rowie to have something special from every brand.
I LOVE that sparkling fireworks. I assume it is not still sold anywhere.

dulce
September 27th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks Rowie and Crumpet for the hair compliment!That xl dream catcher is beautiful,I don't have it in that size.

eresh
September 28th, 2013, 01:37 AM

Gorgeous! makes me want one for the beads alone

faellen
September 28th, 2013, 05:36 AM
faellen that dream catcher is stunning! I think I might have to bump it up on my list now. Plus I like your braided buns and the color goes really well with your hair.

Thank you! It is one of my faves now :) And the fireworks flexi looks great in your hair, though those long danglies scare me a bit! :lol:

Faellen, wow, I love the turquoise beads! They jump out, really pretty!

Hmmm octoberflexi with a witch on a broomstick would be cool!!

Thank you, the beads are really bright and pretty :D and for October, I'd love to see a witchy flexi with green and purple beads!

Faellen, that flexi looks perfect with your haircolour. The beads are so gorgeous!

Thank you so much! And your purple cluster looks gorgeous, that one is on my wish list. Just love the centrepiece on it!

Faellen, I love that one with your hair colour (and now I want it dang it! It hadn't even been on my radar before! :p )

Thanks rags! I know what you mean, I hadn't thought about that flexi before, until my mum pointed it out to me when I was browsing through the website, lol.

*snip*

Wow, totally stunning in your hair! :o

rags
September 28th, 2013, 10:49 AM
NaCLH20, that dreamcatcher is stunning in your hair! (Purely out of curiousity, is there a reason you're saltwater? )

Dulce, that mini dreamcatcher is gorgeous! Now I want ALL the dreamcatchers!! I wasn't worrying about it overpowering my head, but overpowering the rest of the clip (some of them just seem too big to me in a mini - the cat for instance. This is just for ME. They can look great on other people!). The dreamcatcher mostly IS the clip, so I think it works great. Another one for the list to order!

I wore this mini today - I'm unsure I can get away with this colour anymore with all my silvers (it looked great a few years ago when I still had more brown hair.) What do you guys think?

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/raggsj38/hair%20photos/Hairtoy%20challenge/033.jpg (http://s665.photobucket.com/user/raggsj38/media/hair%20photos/Hairtoy%20challenge/033.jpg.html)

Here's an indoor one that seems to show the colour a bit better:

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/raggsj38/ec26b0c1-3871-4ee0-8545-b401220c414c.jpg (http://s665.photobucket.com/user/raggsj38/media/ec26b0c1-3871-4ee0-8545-b401220c414c.jpg.html)

TrapperCreekD
September 28th, 2013, 11:22 AM

I love it, it's on my wishlist!

dulce
September 28th, 2013, 12:47 PM
RAGS,there's not a lot of contrast but a silver clip on silver hair says "'I luv my silver hair''.I still wear a lot of plain silver mini flexis in my hair,I actually have that same silver heart mini and like to pair it with silver heart earrings and still wear it often.

Crumpet
September 28th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Rags -- I think it looks great in your hair. The mix of your colors gets highlighted with it. It looks lovely.

rags
September 28th, 2013, 01:28 PM
RAGS,there's not a lot of contrast but a silver clip on silver hair says "'I luv my silver hair''.I still wear a lot of plain silver mini flexis in my hair,I actually have that same silver heart mini and like to pair it with silver heart earrings and still wear it often.

Well, I'm a rotten photographer - that's this clip: http://www.flexi8.com/0643.html?id=NxEomeWJ Antique brass. :p It's one of those "I can't get it to show up in the picture" deals!

The vast majority of my flexis are silver and will remain so. I agree with you - I think they look great in silver hair!

Crumpet - thank you!

rowie
September 28th, 2013, 01:39 PM
rags I think it still looks gorgeous with your silvers! I think a lot of pieces go well with silvers. :) You definitely make me feel like wearing my heart pieces.

NaClH2O
September 28th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Wow, totally stunning in your hair! :o

Thank you! Yours looked gorgeous as well, really good choice. :) I initially ordered mine in L, but sent it back to exchange it for an XL and I couldn't be happier

NaCLH20, that dreamcatcher is stunning in your hair! (Purely out of curiousity, is there a reason you're saltwater? )

No reason really. I have a degree in chemistry so I always have liked chemical equations. NaClH2O is something most people recognize as salt water, i like the familiarity. Plus I saw a license plate that had that one time here in my city and thought it was fun!

I love it, it's on my wishlist!

You should definitely get it! I love this piece and wear it the most out of all the ones i have, except for maybe my XL cameo. Both beautiful choices for flexi-of-the-month, and i'm glad the dreamcatcher became a regular

dulce
September 28th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Now that you told me,I do see it's brass,I have a few brass ones and still like them in my gray hair,like you I still have some brown hair mixed with the gray hair and I think brass looks good!

faellen
September 28th, 2013, 02:52 PM
I wore this mini today - I'm unsure I can get away with this colour anymore with all my silvers (it looked great a few years ago when I still had more brown hair.) What do you guys think?

I think the colour still suits your silver hair really well - it still looks great!

Thank you! Yours looked gorgeous as well, really good choice. :) I initially ordered mine in L, but sent it back to exchange it for an XL and I couldn't be happier

Thank you :D yeah we are both totally rocking that XL :p lol!

NaClH2O
September 28th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Does anybody have any custom designed flexi-8's? I am interested in doing something custom..., but want to see some ideas first!

KittyBird
September 28th, 2013, 07:01 PM
I have one custom on the way, a combination of several different flexis, and I just ordered another one, which is the Festive Fallen Leaf flexi with the Charming Rays of Sunshine beadwork. I'll post pictures when I get them. :cool: I was going to wait until I had received my first custom flexi, but I've wanted the Fallen Leaf/Sunshine combo for a while now, so I decided to just go for it.

NaClH2O
September 28th, 2013, 07:41 PM
I have one custom on the way, a combination of several different flexis, and I just ordered another one, which is the Festive Fallen Leaf flexi with the Charming Rays of Sunshine beadwork.

That sounds interesting! Definitely would like to see a picture. I always wonder how things would look with mismatched centerpieces, it's hard to picture it in my head sometimes... I was considering doing the cat flexi with a different centerpiece, maybe the owl, not sure yet. I just like the look of those tiger's eye beads!

Venefica
September 29th, 2013, 07:02 AM
I am so enabled right now flexi 8 have a kitty slide and a dreamcatcher slide and I want them. Remind me again that my last extra large one hardly get used since it is not big enough and I should not by two more that only works for a very few number of buns due to them being to small, remind me of that and bring my bank account of of terror.

rowie
September 29th, 2013, 08:21 AM
I am so enabled right now flexi 8 have a kitty slide and a dreamcatcher slide and I want them. Remind me again that my last extra large one hardly get used since it is not big enough and I should not by two more that only works for a very few number of buns due to them being to small, remind me of that and bring my bank account of of terror.
You can always request that they make any design you want in a mega size. The mega should work even better for you and should be the perfect size for your very thick long hair. ;)

Venefica
September 29th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Thank you for the advice I might do that and see how the mega size will work for my hair and I really do what the dreamcatcher and kitty designs, I will have to see.

KittyBird
October 1st, 2013, 01:16 AM
You know you're a flexi-addict when the Flexi8.com team sends you an email and it begins with "KB, you are now the Chief Flexi8 designer! Congratulations!" :rolling: They sent me a picture of my most recent custom request, and it looks lovely. Even better than I had imagined.
Also....
The new October Flexi of the Month! Harvest Freestyle! I like it, but I'm waiting a few days before ordering. I feel like I'm constantly ordering flexis :D
https://www.lillarose.biz/assets/lr/products/detail/8-2340.jpg

NaClH2O
October 1st, 2013, 01:28 AM
I just ordered the October flexi in XL (30 min after it's release) and it says only 10 remaining in stock!!! Either they didn't make nearly enough XL's, or there are some quick fingers out there in LHC land.

It is gorgeous and I can't wait to get it. :crush:

KittyBird
October 1st, 2013, 01:43 AM
Eeep, just noticed that! And it appears they don't have it in Mega size? :confused:

Lippytoes
October 1st, 2013, 04:08 AM
Damn, that October flexi is gorgeous! But I really mustn't spend money on hair toys right now. :(

rowie
October 1st, 2013, 04:17 AM
Just ordered mine since I just woke up! It sucks to be in the East coast. Good thing they still had some left in XL as I wasn't staying up until 3am. :lol:

Eta: I realized there wasn't a mega this time round as well KittyBird

KittyBird
October 1st, 2013, 04:25 AM
I'm gonna have to keep spamming this thread, because my custom arrived today and oh my goodness it's so beautiful! Basically it's a combination of 4 different flexis. It has the Celtic Interlace (http://www.flexi8.com/1358.html?id=FDYRXtHK) centerpiece, and a mixture of Deep Sapphire (http://www.flexi8.com/1595.html?id=FDYRXtHK) beads, Aurora Borealis Sapphire (http://www.flexi8.com/0687.html?id=FDYRXtHK) beads and Gold Rose (http://www.flexi8.com/1355.html?id=FDYRXtHK) beads. The blue beads have a somewhat similar colour, except that the aurora borealis beads are more sparkly. They sort of sparkle with different colours, like yellow, green(ish) and turquoise. I think it adds a nice touch. :)
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6682&d=1380621560

rowie
October 1st, 2013, 04:47 AM
That's gorgeous KittyBird. This piece kind of reminds of the the 2012 April Flexi of the Month "Hues of Blues." I can't tell but are the silver beads little rosettes mixed in?

faellen
October 1st, 2013, 04:53 AM
KittyBird that is beautiful! Reminds me of the ocean :D

I put in an order request for the October flexi on the main Flexi site, but if its out of stock already I asked them to just cancel the order. It's not the spooky Halloween design I'd hoped for but it is still quite pretty, my birthday is this month and I think the colours would suit my hair :)

rowie
October 1st, 2013, 05:00 AM
faellen it looks like you can still order it from the Lilla Rose site, but I don't see the number of stock anymore so there might be still one more left? :shocked: Anyhow i hope you get it if it's your Birthday month. This month is also my older sis birthday! Yay for Libras! I was hoping for a bat or a witch! Still this piece is so very fall festive like!

Oh here is a better picture of the complete size listing for the Flexi of the month! I'm so excited about this piece. I'm a spring child, but I happen to love fall aesthetics better!

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/599360_521229041291887_845269103_n.jpg

KittyBird
October 1st, 2013, 05:03 AM
Thank you Faellen and Rowie! It's all in gold, but it's not always that easy to tell in photos. When flexi8.com sent me the first picture, I actually started wondering if they had made it in silver. :D I'm assuming you mean the gold roses? Here's a slightly better picture
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s518/KittehBird/Hair/DSC_0008500x333_zps7a62cbdb.jpg

faellen
October 1st, 2013, 05:09 AM
faellen it looks like you can still order it from the Lilla Rose site, but I don't see the number of stock anymore so there might be still one more left? :shocked: Anyhow i hope you get it if it's your Birthday month. This month is also my older sis birthday! Yay for Libras! I was hoping for a bat or a witch! Still this piece is so very fall festive like!

I can't order from the Lilla Rose site because I'm in the UK, so I have to go the long way around like this, lol. Hoping its not all sold out but if it is, no biggie :) I'm sure I can find something else to treat myself with :p
And yes, yay for Libras! Lol!

Stagecoach
October 1st, 2013, 05:47 AM
I just ordered an XL October of the month, so they are still available. Hopefully after last months quick run, they are making more of the XLs

KittyBird
October 1st, 2013, 06:53 AM
I ordered an XL via flexi8.com this morning when I realised that there were no megas and only 10 left of the XLs. It worked with the September flexi, so hopefully I get one this time too. I also hope they get more XLs, it would suck if that size sold out on the first day.

rags
October 1st, 2013, 07:43 AM
I'm safe this time. I don't think those colours would work well with my rapidly silvering hair. :p.

rags
October 1st, 2013, 07:45 AM
Sorry. For the double post - my iPad is being evil and won't let me edit. Anyway, I wanted to say I LOVE that custom, KB! Blue is my favorite color, and I love the mix of beads.

dulce
October 1st, 2013, 09:06 AM
Like RAGS am safe this month,not good colours at all for hair that is silvering.I was also a little disappointed,I love Halloween and wanted to see a more halloweeny clip.

KittyBird
October 1st, 2013, 09:36 AM
Thank you rags!
Halloween isn't much of a thing here in Norway, and I also grew up on a farm, so a harvest clip suits my tastes more. It would have been fun if they had done a spooky halloween clip (or two) as well though. :D

rowie
October 1st, 2013, 09:51 AM
I have to agree with KittyBird. I'm glad Flexi 8 made a clip that can be worn throughout the entire year instead of just for one season. I find it really clever that Flexi 8 represented all the metal types they sell and making it into a harvest. I think with the mixture of all the metals this should in theory be a universal clip that will match any hair color and will also look fabulous on silver hairs because there are so many different types, and colors of metals in this piece. I like it for that reason, and I think it makes this piece special. :)

Indigo Girl
October 1st, 2013, 10:20 AM
I just ordered an XL October of the month, so they are still available.

I just ordered one too! I love the October colors. :bluesmile

Indigo Girl
October 1st, 2013, 10:21 AM
I have to agree with KittyBird. I'm glad Flexi 8 made a clip that can be worn throughout the entire year instead of just for one season. I find it really clever that Flexi 8 represented all the metal types they sell and making it into a harvest. I think with the mixture of all the metals this should in theory be a universal clip that will match any hair color and will also look fabulous on silver hairs because there are so many different types, and colors of metals in this piece. I like it for that reason, and I think it makes this piece special. :)

I totally agree. And any color jewelry can be worn with it too, which is great. :bluesmile

dulce
October 1st, 2013, 10:22 AM
Rowie,for me,warm colours such as rust colours,reddish browns,oranges,golds,yellows are problematic,they make my dark steel gray mixed brown hair muddy and dull looking,cannot wear clothes in those colours too.Once am completely white then it would work but both my parents in their 80's weren't completely gray or white,they still were a mix of gray and brown.In my family we gray unevenly and go white only very very late in life.

PrincessBob
October 1st, 2013, 12:23 PM
Well, I contacted my consultant friend (read first person whose personal LillaRose link I came across and bookmarked a while back) via facebook and she said she could get me a "Mother's Love" (May 2013 Flexi-of-the-month). I am super excited. I am going to get a medium, because I don't have one in my collection yet. I've already got a Mega (XXL) in simple garnet danglie, an XLarge in Emerald, and a Large in the colors gunmetal and blue featuring a heart with five pointed star (discontinued style).

I was a little surprised at the price, though. It is going to be a bit over $20 usd after shipping. I have seen their prices rise the past couple years with the cost of metal and increased shipping rates, but I didn't realize that most medium Flexi's are now $15-18 before shipping. This surprise is in part because I've been purchasing them from the swap board, rather than buying new. And it is also in part due to the absolute lack of awareness I have shown for the cost of the smaller sized flexis.

I'm not complaining about the product. My first Flexi we bought a brand new when I was 12 at a craft bazaar or something, and that got lost almost immediately, and my mom has no Idea what I'm talking about if I bring it up, but I never forgot the Flexi 8, I was so impressed with it and it's brilliant design. So now, more than a decade later, I've just gotten a mild case of sticker shock.:rolleyes: Whatever. I've earned this, darn it!

Anyhow, Rowie, when the order wends its way here from Ohio, there will be action shots to honor your request. I had been perfectly happy, mind you, not knowing anything about the May Flexi-of-the-month, but having seen it in action, I need to have one. This will be the most glorious Flexi in my collection of hair accessories, because I love cameos. One day, I hope to have a cameo brooch/ necklace portrait sculpted for my spouse and child(ren).

NaClH2O
October 1st, 2013, 12:36 PM
October flexi in XL is out of stock on the website! Can't believe how fast that went. Hope there were lots on here that managed to snag one :)

rags
October 1st, 2013, 12:53 PM
Yep, I could have written Dulce's post exactly! When I'm pure silver/white that clip would look fantastic, but for now I mostly avoid those colours, as they make my silvers look dingy, whereas silver and blues and purples make them pop. (I did give in and buy a copper rose, but I couldn't resisit it!) But I do like the harvest clip a LOT, better than a pure Halloween clip. It's gorgeous, and I really think they should have made more so as not to have run out on the first day!

PB, I'm glad you are getting that cameo. I go back and forth on starting the hunt for it. I've been told by my consultant and several others who have been looking that there is no way to get the 2012 Christmas one I was wanting, so I'm debating on the cameo. It just seems a bit "formal" for me for everyday - and when I buy toys, with very rare exceptions, I need them to be workhorses. It's why I tend to stick with the plainer styles usually.

rowie
October 1st, 2013, 01:20 PM
PB I am excited for you! The cameo piece was the first piece that got me started on hunting down previous Flexi of the month pieces I like and had missed out on. I'm shocked that you remembered my request. I can't wait to see how you wear a medium with your thick super long hair! Congrats! The cameo piece is also one of my faves next to the Lucky Shamrock and Winter's Gift (White ribbon piece).

I totally agree rags and NaClH20, but it seems like they do this every month and that is why when all of us in here go crazy talking about it, it would then be the time to get it for newbies or to people who pass by and look at this thread. But one last time, I hope a lot of people in this thread were able to Harvest this piece in an XL! Cheers everyone!:beerchug:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1378395_10151895810718184_1941478385_n.jpg

Skade
October 1st, 2013, 01:53 PM
Oh no.. This thread is dangerous territory to enter for a hair toy addict. Wow. That Blue Flexi really brings out the most of your colors Kittybird!

The October flexi... :taz: Ah, the harvest colors are so pretty. But I can´t justify buying new ones before I have received my first order so I can try out which size fits me. I will just have to put my hopes to that there will be some left when I get my order..

eresh
October 1st, 2013, 02:49 PM
Kittybird Super SUPER gorgeous flexi gold with the different blues.

I'm glad the october flexi isn't really my coloring, as I probably would have been too late again for an XL.

Still waiting for septemberflexi news....
Flexi would mail me when there was news.

Indigo Girl
October 1st, 2013, 03:06 PM
I'm gonna have to keep spamming this thread, because my custom arrived today and oh my goodness it's so beautiful! Basically it's a combination of 4 different flexis. It has the Celtic Interlace (http://www.flexi8.com/1358.html?id=FDYRXtHK) centerpiece, and a mixture of Deep Sapphire (http://www.flexi8.com/1595.html?id=FDYRXtHK) beads, Aurora Borealis Sapphire (http://www.flexi8.com/0687.html?id=FDYRXtHK) beads and Gold Rose (http://www.flexi8.com/1355.html?id=FDYRXtHK) beads. The blue beads have a somewhat similar colour, except that the aurora borealis beads are more sparkly. They sort of sparkle with different colours, like yellow, green(ish) and turquoise. I think it adds a nice touch. :)
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6682&d=1380621560

Oh I missed this! Gorgeous, KittyBird. I love the blues against your hair. :inlove:

NaClH2O
October 1st, 2013, 10:39 PM
I agree Kittybird, I LOVE that color blue! Blue + gold typically isn't my thing, but it really works in that flexi and with your hair. Good job making such a beautiful flexi!

KittyBird
October 2nd, 2013, 02:11 AM
Thank you so much Skade, eresh, Indigo Girl and NaClH2O! Flexis are even more addictive now that I can customize them. I'm loving the gold flexis right now, as I think they look better in my hair than the silver ones does.

NaClH2O
October 2nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Just got an email my flexi of the month shipped! Should be here by Friday, how exciting.

rags
October 2nd, 2013, 01:40 PM
Yaay! This is one I want to see in someone's hair. I've a feeling the website photo isn't doing it justice at all.

faellen
October 2nd, 2013, 01:41 PM
I just got an email to say I won't be getting my flexi of the month :( Too late, out of stock. However! Customer service said they will see if they can get more stock but it may take a while.
This is why I hate not being able to order on Lilla Rose directly.

NaClH2O
October 2nd, 2013, 01:56 PM
Aww, I'm sorry faellen! :( That is really annoying. They should just put flexi's-of-the-month on the regular flexi site and help prevent all these problems with international customers.

eresh
October 2nd, 2013, 04:23 PM
I just got an email to say I won't be getting my flexi of the month :( Too late, out of stock. However! Customer service said they will see if they can get more stock but it may take a while.
This is why I hate not being able to order on Lilla Rose directly.

Urgh....that's a bummer.
I wish you luck...
I'm still waiting for the septemberflexi, same deal.

faellen
October 3rd, 2013, 12:01 PM
Aww, I'm sorry faellen! :( That is really annoying. They should just put flexi's-of-the-month on the regular flexi site and help prevent all these problems with international customers.

Yeah that's true, I always wonder why they don't do this!

Urgh....that's a bummer.
I wish you luck...
I'm still waiting for the septemberflexi, same deal.

Have you paid for it too? I hope you manage to get one soon :(

rags
October 3rd, 2013, 12:36 PM
Aw I'm sorry Faellen and eresh. I hope you can get something worked out soon. :flower:

eresh
October 3rd, 2013, 03:51 PM
No not paid yet, as I have two other flexis on the order, they said they would hold the order untill there might be a september flexi in XL.
If that's not going to happen, they have held back a september L for me just in case.

NaClH2O
October 3rd, 2013, 04:09 PM
Faellen, and other international people, maybe next time a flexi of the month comes out, someone here in the US could order one extra for you and personally ship it? That way you could be sure to get one. Just a thought

rowie
October 4th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Anyone checked out the delivery confirmation for their October Flexi? I did, and it shows "out for delivery." Maybe some West Coast peeps got it already and can share some action shots. It will be interesting to see this piece on many different hairs! Let the action shots commence! :magic: So excited!

ETA: I need some coffee!

NaClH2O
October 4th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Mine also says out for delivery, exciting! Too back it's 8:30am and we usually don't get the mail until around 1pm....

rowie
October 4th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Oh yeah! :lol: I forgot about the time diffrence. It's like 10:35am here in the East Coast. :lol: But hopefully the coffee will wake me up, I haven't had one until now. :coffee:

NaClH2O
October 4th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Then if you get yours first, I requests pics to satisfy my cravings until mine gets here! :)

rowie
October 4th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Ahhhh it's here and I love it!!!! :happydance:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/e32b25dc-223c-42c5-9248-92a7ec2a67b5_zpse59a1c25.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/85423946-ef52-4cdf-bbeb-d293b3887af1_zpsfa3a7e47.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/06c89f82-db5e-4c9a-896a-dd4a6e89ad56_zpsdb3edc11.jpg

dulce
October 4th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Looks good in your hair Rowie!

NaClH2O
October 4th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Beautiful Rowie! Can't wait for mine to get here. The centerpiece is the best part, so intricate.

Avaya
October 4th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Gorgeous Rowie! :love:

rowie
October 4th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Thank you Dulce, NaClH20, and Avaya! :flowers: I love how insanely eclectic the beading of this piece is. I mean from the emblem all the way to the end joints the color, patterning, and beading is crazy fabulous goodness! I can't wait to see everyone's action shot of this piece!

KittyBird
October 4th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Ooo, that's so pretty Rowie!
I got an email from flexi8.com saying that it's currently out of stock, but that they are making more harvest flexis in size XL. It will take a few weeks, but I can wait. They're working on increasing the production of the larger FOTM sizes, so hopefully it will be easier to get hold of a FOTM in the future. :)

eresh
October 4th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Oooooh that sure is good news :-D

And Rowie, this Flexi looks GREAT on you!!

faellen
October 4th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Yeah they told me the same thing Kittybird! Hope we get our flexis soon :D

rowie, I'm gonna echo everyone else's comments now and say that flexi looks great. I was doubtful when ordering in case it looked dull (heard it called such elsewhere!) but, it's really quite pretty :)

dulce
October 4th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Having grayish /brown hair now limits my choice of hair toy colours in my hair.I said certain hair toy colors make my grayish/brown hair look muddy.I hope no-one thinks I meant the flexi this month looks dull,it is very pretty,love the intricate center but I feel this months special is just not a good colour scheme for my transitioning dark gray/brown hair.It would look great in most other hair colours though..

rowie
October 4th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Thank you KittyBird, eresh, and faellen!:flowers: I hope you all eventually find what y'all are looking for. If not, there are plenty of Lilla Rose consultants on facebook that have plenty of these limited editions and are happy to ship internationally. I found a lot of what I was looking for through Lilla Rose consultants at Facebook. Here is a big list of them on google: https://www.google.com/search?q=Lilla+Rose+consultant+facebook&oq=Lilla+Rose+consultant+facebook&aqs=chrome..69i57.7792j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espvd=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

dulce I love you hair color and in my perception I think you'd look good in any color! But I understand, being that I can see that when my hair starts to transition i'd go for the really bright colors.

Stagecoach
October 4th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Waaaaaaa. My harvest flexie arrived, and while it is stunning I am disappointed as the hoops are not the same size so the center piece is off center. I have contacted Lilla Rose about the problem, so we will see what they have to say.

NaClH2O
October 4th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Alright, I'm finally home from work and had this lovely surprise waiting for me!! I'm in love, these are my ideal colors.

http://s5.postimg.org/gvuqacsmf/IMG_0761.jpg
http://s5.postimg.org/y7v2vsm3r/IMG_0762.jpg

I may just order this is another size for half-ups, or mini for braids. I really like it :)

rowie
October 4th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Alright, I'm finally home from work and had this lovely surprise waiting for me!! I'm in love, these are my ideal colors.

http://s5.postimg.org/gvuqacsmf/IMG_0761.jpg
http://s5.postimg.org/y7v2vsm3r/IMG_0762.jpg

I may just order this is another size for half-ups, or mini for braids. I really like it :)
This piece looks fabulous on you! OMG I think I might do the same and also get a small for half ups and ponytails even though I don't do those style. I just love this design. I think this piece is now on my top favorites. Thanks for sharing your action shot! Fabulous!

Crumpet
October 4th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Rowie -- you are so lucky with your hair colour. Everything looks fabulous in your hair!

I'm super-tempted by the October Flexi. Maybe it will make me feel better after the Ficcare burn...

NaClH2O
October 4th, 2013, 08:56 PM
This piece looks fabulous on you! OMG I think I might do the same and also get a small for half ups and ponytails even though I don't do those style. I just love this design. I think this piece is now on my top favorites. Thanks for sharing your action shot! Fabulous!

Thank you, rowie! The October flexi is one of my top favorite as well It feels very "fall", I like that the center piece is a dark silver rather than bright and shiny like my other silver flexi's.

eresh
October 5th, 2013, 07:54 AM
I hope you will be able to return it for a good one Stagecouch!

Indigo Girl
October 5th, 2013, 08:07 AM
rowie, that flexi stands out wonderfully in your hair - it looks beautiful on you! :flower:

NaClH2O, that flexi is a lovely complement to your hair color. Looks wonderful! :bluesmile

Stagecoach, sorry to hear about your flexi! Mine looks slightly off in the middle too (it came yesterday) if you look at the backside, but the frontside it looks okay. I hope you get a quick resolution!

rowie
October 5th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Rowie -- you are so lucky with your hair colour. Everything looks fabulous in your hair!

I'm super-tempted by the October Flexi. Maybe it will make me feel better after the Ficcare burn...
Thank you! I wish I could do dark colors like black and any of the dark colors. I'm always jealous of lighter hair being able to wear rare woods like ebony. :p

rowie, that flexi stands out wonderfully in your hair - it looks beautiful on you! :flower:

Thank you!:blossom: Sorry about your piece! I hope it gets taken care of. It seems like they have more bad batch this time around because you and Stagecoach have the same problem with it. Plus I also noticed that Lilla rose put them in cheap pink plastic instead of the pretty manila wrap tie envelop. Hmm I wonder if they are now going cheap?

KittyBird
October 5th, 2013, 11:13 AM
While we're on the topic of black and dark colours..
I just noticed this flexi while browsing through the mediums. Is it new? I've never seen it before, but I love it and I want it in Mega. I should wait until the Festive Fallen Leaf/Sunshine flexi is done tho.. And I'm not really sure if it would show much in my hair yet..
http://www.flexi8.com/flex/images/items/0975.jpg
But it's dark and pretty and it suits my style so well. :o

rags
October 5th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Rowie, that looks great in your dark hair (so does most things though - no fair! :p )

NaClH20 - I love that in your hair too! Hmm, it looks better in lighter hair than I though it would...........

No. I won't get it. I won't! :lalala:

KB - that piece has been around forever. I have it in a mini that's at least five years old. It's beautiful in person (though I never wear mine as the weight of the dangles is just enough to make it sliiiiiiide right out of my hair. :( ). It's actually on my list to get in a larger size.

ETA: For the first time with flexi, I ordered Wednesday night and my order is still in processing! Usually they ship next day at least! Anyone else have this going on?

KittyBird
October 5th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Guess I've just been blinded by all the pretty, sparkly colours then, huh :rolling: :o
It's definitely on my wish-list now. How dark is the black nickel actually in person, Rags? It doesn't look too dark in the picture, but I find that flexis often look different in person. The deep sapphire beads on my most recent flexi looked much lighter on the website, for example.

rags
October 5th, 2013, 12:29 PM
It's a tad darker looking that that picture (or at least mine is - remember it's five years old!). It looks like antiqued silver.

KittyBird
October 5th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Ooo, antiqued silver! I like the sound of that. Thank you! :)

nuvola
October 5th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I really LOVE Flexis! You all have so wonderful ones :crush: For now i own just a few but have maaaaaaaany on my wishlist ;)

Here are mine
XS
http://up.picr.de/16072622zc.jpg
S
http://up.picr.de/16072623ka.jpg
M
http://up.picr.de/16072625pf.jpg
L
http://up.picr.de/16072684xy.jpg

I mostly love the L one because it's perfect for buns :)

Indigo Girl
October 5th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Here is mine!

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee206/IndigoGirl11/Updos/0a1ac85d-391b-4f20-bc00-7587938d79d9_zpsa69997ce.jpg (http://s233.photobucket.com/user/IndigoGirl11/media/Updos/0a1ac85d-391b-4f20-bc00-7587938d79d9_zpsa69997ce.jpg.html)

Indigo Girl
October 5th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Thank you!:blossom: Sorry about your piece! I hope it gets taken care of. It seems like they have more bad batch this time around because you and Stagecoach have the same problem with it. Plus I also noticed that Lilla rose put them in cheap pink plastic instead of the pretty manila wrap tie envelop. Hmm I wonder if they are now going cheap?

rowie, maybe? I hope not! This is the first time I've gotten a piece that looks off center like that. And to be honest, the piece itself doesn't really look like an X-large. The "8" isn't that large. :ponder:

KittyBird, that flexi would look great on you! I wish I could wear dangles.

nuvola your flexi's look lovely. All them. :)

rags
October 5th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Nuvola, I love all your flexis, but that fairy is really, really cute!

IndigoGirl, that Harvest flexi looks fantastic on you! Such a great neutral!

Kitty Bird, I went a took a couple of pics of my mini to give you an idea (since I had to take a couple anyway for the Wear All Your Toys Once challenge, which I might finish.........sometime next year. :p )

This is the most accurate one I got of the colour:

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/raggsj38/hair%20photos/003-5.jpg (http://s665.photobucket.com/user/raggsj38/media/hair%20photos/003-5.jpg.html)

And a not so great action shot

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/raggsj38/hair%20photos/019-1.jpg (http://s665.photobucket.com/user/raggsj38/media/hair%20photos/019-1.jpg.html)

rowie
October 5th, 2013, 06:18 PM
KittyBird That is a cute flexi, but that will totally blend into my hair. Makes me wish I had hair that can change colors anytime I want it to.

nuvola Very cute flexi pieces you have. It really makes me want to get some smaller sizes for half ups! I bet they are super comfy. I'll just have to wait until I can get a small to try it out.

rags Leave it to you to tease me with your lovely piece and how you wear them. Thanks to you I am starting to build a fondness for the dangly goodness. Well, just the kinds that captivate me. That piece sure looks very elegant. Too bad the color won't work for me! :p

Indigo Girl Wow it does look fabulous on your hair. :blossom: I do find this piece to be somewhat oddly shaped and not as round as the other 8s I have. I don't know if it is because of the beading. But I do agree with you because when I compare it to my other flexi like the January 2012 Peacock piece, that piece looks bigger than an xl even though it is an xl, just like this Harvest piece is an xl but looks smaller. I'll probably play a little more and maybe take a group shot to see if there are any differences in how the 8s look when comparing them from one XL to another. Chances are, i'm guessing it's the styling of the beads along with the center piece that will produce the outcome of the over all shape of the 8 and whether or not it is more rounder...

nuvola
October 5th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Thank you all :) I think my next is going to be a "Who"s Huu" but I am not sure which size :D

Wow Indigo Girl I love this Flexi! It looks gorgeous!

Yes I love Flexis in Half Ups like the one from rags :crush: They are really comfy! I usually wear my XS for that but I am thinking of getting a mini :shrug:

NaClH2O
October 5th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Did anybody buy the October flexi in a smaller size? I would be interested to see how it looks for half ups, I was thinking of getting one... :)

rowie
October 6th, 2013, 09:47 AM
My latest find. So many nice Lilla Rose consultants at Facebook. :) Anyways here is a piece that reminds me of my visit to the gorgeous beaches of California. I love how the seaweed or kelp color is coated with a blue aurora borealis like sheen, and this is very accurate to what you'd find in nature when you see these plants.

I think this piece is from the August 2012 Flexi of the Month:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/9736822188_bdc3a4e69b_o_zps8fe28d1c.jpg
I love how you can wear this piece two different ways!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/bbe2c797-fe8f-485d-be08-d7180d1c74fa_zps0e132a54.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/9e9355f9-37f7-4b92-9084-4b331193a114_zps1ffc11e9.jpg

I am not ambidextrous, so excuse my bunning skills at the right picture!

NaClH2O
October 6th, 2013, 09:57 AM
WOW! That is gorgeous, rowie!!!

Indigo Girl
October 6th, 2013, 10:25 AM
IndigoGirl, that Harvest flexi looks fantastic on you! Such a great neutral!

Thank you, rags! :flower:

That mini looks great on you. I think our hairtype is somewhat similar in terms of being fine; does you hair not tangle in the dangles? I can't wear dangles at all because they catch in my hair too easily.

Indigo Girl Wow it does look fabulous on your hair. :blossom: I do find this piece to be somewhat oddly shaped and not as round as the other 8s I have. I don't know if it is because of the beading. But I do agree with you because when I compare it to my other flexi like the January 2012 Peacock piece, that piece looks bigger than an xl even though it is an xl, just like this Harvest piece is an xl but looks smaller. I'll probably play a little more and maybe take a group shot to see if there are any differences in how the 8s look when comparing them from one XL to another. Chances are, i'm guessing it's the styling of the beads along with the center piece that will produce the outcome of the over all shape of the 8 and whether or not it is more rounder...

Thank you, rowie! :flowers:

That's an excellent theory - you're right, not all of the eights on my flexi's are the same. I'll try to do a comparison too. I wonder if there is a way to request a certain "eight" size in addition to the size of the pin? Hmm. :ponder:

Wow Indigo Girl I love this Flexi! It looks gorgeous!

Thank you, nuvola! :flower:

I look forward to seeing what you get next.

Indigo Girl
October 6th, 2013, 10:31 AM
My latest find. So many nice Lilla Rose consultants at Facebook. :) Anyways here is a piece that reminds me of my visit to the gorgeous beaches of California. I love how the seaweed or kelp color is coated with a blue aurora borealis like sheen, and this is very accurate to what you'd find in nature when you see these plants.

I think this piece is from the August 2012 Flexi of the Month:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/9736822188_bdc3a4e69b_o_zps8fe28d1c.jpg
I love how you can wear this piece two different ways!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/bbe2c797-fe8f-485d-be08-d7180d1c74fa_zps0e132a54.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/9e9355f9-37f7-4b92-9084-4b331193a114_zps1ffc11e9.jpg

I am not ambidextrous, so excuse my bunning skills at the right picture!

Oh that's a beautiful piece rowie, and it looks stunning on you, as usual!

And the dangle is perfect, wow! I love how you can wear it so that it doesn't hang down, but rather in the middle on the actual centerpiece. Now THAT's a dangle that I could make work for me! I'll have to keep my eyes open for similar future pieces.

faellen
October 6th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Having grayish /brown hair now limits my choice of hair toy colours in my hair.I said certain hair toy colors make my grayish/brown hair look muddy.I hope no-one thinks I meant the flexi this month looks dull,it is very pretty,love the intricate center but I feel this months special is just not a good colour scheme for my transitioning dark gray/brown hair.It would look great in most other hair colours though..

I wasn't referring to you dulce :) it's on another forum I saw it bashed a bit, LOL

faellen
October 6th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Thank you KittyBird, eresh, and faellen!:flowers: I hope you all eventually find what y'all are looking for. If not, there are plenty of Lilla Rose consultants on facebook that have plenty of these limited editions and are happy to ship internationally. I found a lot of what I was looking for through Lilla Rose consultants at Facebook. Here is a big list of them on google: https://www.google.com/search?q=Lilla+Rose+consultant+facebook&oq=Lilla+Rose+consultant+facebook&aqs=chrome..69i57.7792j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espvd=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Thanks for posting that rowie!

Does anyone know which consultant ships internationally? I think it was mentioned a few pages back but I can't find it at the moment...

(Sorry for posting twice, currently on my phone and it's being a PITA!)

rags
October 6th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Rowie, I love that piece and it looks great on you! I like having the option for the dangles (and I am mostly ambidextrous. Hmmm.........)

Indigogirl, I have very fine hair and yes sometimes the dangles do tangle. I've not had a problem with this one because the only way I can get it to stay in my hair all day is to put an elastic on underneath first and that seems to push it out from my head enough that it doesn't tangle badly. I don't have any larger flexi's with dangles except the Dreamcatcher, and it's so short that it doesn't catch at all. I'm considering ordering this black one in a larger size though - and that's the main reason I haven't yet. They can really get lots of hairs caught up in there till they're a disaster to remove.

KittyBird
October 6th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Very pretty rags, it looks wonderful with silver hair! I'm a bit worried about my hair getting stuck in the dangles, but I'll take my chances. I think it should be relatively safe to use in a disc bun if the placement is a bit lower than usual.

Rowie: :thud:

nuvola
October 6th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Rowie I like this Flexi really much. It looks really lovey, especially the first picture :crush:

rowie
October 7th, 2013, 11:17 AM
WOW! That is gorgeous, rowie!!!
Thank you! :flower: it's an interesting piece. I think I'm almost caught up buying pieces I liked from the older collections. Finally I can focus on getting current pieces available.

Oh that's a beautiful piece rowie, and it looks stunning on you, as usual!

And the dangle is perfect, wow! I love how you can wear it so that it doesn't hang down, but rather in the middle on the actual centerpiece. Now THAT's a dangle that I could make work for me! I'll have to keep my eyes open for similar future pieces.
Thank you! :flower: I'm starting to like some dangly pieces, but I think i'm done getting them for now. It is interesting how Lilla Rose made some that were dangly for the flexi of the month.

Thanks for posting that rowie!

Does anyone know which consultant ships internationally? I think it was mentioned a few pages back but I can't find it at the moment...

(Sorry for posting twice, currently on my phone and it's being a PITA!)

Hmmm that's a good question. Well it wouldn't hurt to just ask the ones you are interested in dealing with. I find most of them are very flexible though since some of them don't want to hold on to old stock that they keep.

Rowie, I love that piece and it looks great on you! I like having the option for the dangles (and I am mostly ambidextrous. Hmmm.........)

Very pretty rags, it looks wonderful with silver hair! I'm a bit worried about my hair getting stuck in the dangles, but I'll take my chances. I think it should be relatively safe to use in a disc bun if the placement is a bit lower than usual.

Rowie: :thud:
Awww thanks! :blossom:

Rowie I like this Flexi really much. It looks really lovey, especially the first picture :crush:
Thanks! :flower: You can still find it if you write to Lilla Rose consultants at facebook. That is how I've been finding the older pieces. :)

nuvola
October 7th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Thank you so much rowie! So I could just write to Lilla Rose on Facebook if I am interested in an older one and if someone has one piece in stock I could buy it there?

rowie
October 7th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Oops I forgot to respond to rags, Yeah I also wanted to thank you! :blossom: That is why I loved that piece because you have options if you use either hands to make buns. :)

nuvola you have to write to each Lilla Rose consultant you find on facebook. There are many of them and not just one. I hope that helps.

nuvola
October 7th, 2013, 06:37 PM
ah ok, thank you! I am going to search for as many consultants as I can find :applause

rowie
October 7th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Anytime! A lot of them are friendly. You just have to find one that has the clip you are looking for. :) Good luck!

rowie
October 8th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Bump! Anyone have anything to share or talk about?

NaClH2O
October 8th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Yes! You should show us your enviable flexi collection! :p How many are you up to now?
I have only 5 - 3 extra-larges, 1 large, 1 mini. All but the mini are flexis-of-the-month

rags
October 8th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Well, I was trying to wait for a better pic, but I'll put this one up. Ya'll (I'm looking at you, Dulce!) enabled me into the September flexi, and I have to say it looks pretty good in silver hair! My HAIR doesn't look so good because I was still in a cast at the time and trying to do this one handed was really fun.

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/raggsj38/hair%20photos/050-1.jpg (http://s665.photobucket.com/user/raggsj38/media/hair%20photos/050-1.jpg.html)

rags
October 8th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Also, everyone NEEDS the Christmas gift one!! Again, one-handed. I was hoping to get better pics, but I'll throw myself under the bus in service of getting this thread moving again (ANYTHING to keep me off the Ficcare thread and stop me from buying one of the last Innovations! :p )

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/raggsj38/hair%20photos/042-2.jpg (http://s665.photobucket.com/user/raggsj38/media/hair%20photos/042-2.jpg.html)

rowie
October 8th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Oh gosh i'm so bad at this. I keep wanting to do one of those but I haven't received my order yet to do a full picture of them. All right i'll do one of a piece I think you were interested in. I don't think anyone in here knows that there are two versions of the peacock piece.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/9713613294_8ba198b8fd_o_zpsd685fe12.jpg

Here is the regular January 2012 edition:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/10143805044_32fd625b06_zpsa72d7310.jpg

Now here is a special edition of this piece. According to my Lilla Rose consultant, this version was never advertised and was only sold at Flexi 8 and Lilla Rose conventions and at fairs. I can tell she wasn't lying because the colors of the beads matches the stones on the feathers.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/10144310143_b89aa6187c_zps5af1d551.jpg

Closeup comparisons of the centerpieces:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/10143853815_df03373dec_zpsed6ec242.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/10144566876_6cc27d4aff_z_zps74bee1c3.jpg

and an action shot of the special version:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/10107421736_fd7004cf46_zps90245bda.jpg

I noticed that the second version looks and feels bigger than the original version despite both of them being an XL. The second version feels heavier than the first. Was it true that when the original version came out, it was more expensive then the usual prices for the flexi of the month pieces? I think it was Dulce who said somewhere that the prices on these were a little bit higher than the usual?

rowie
October 8th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Well, I was trying to wait for a better pic, but I'll put this one up. Ya'll (I'm looking at you, Dulce!) enabled me into the September flexi, and I have to say it looks pretty good in silver hair! My HAIR doesn't look so good because I was still in a cast at the time and trying to do this one handed was really fun.

Gorgeous! I love this piece! And oh my we posted at the same time! ahhhhhhhh Anyways I think a lot of gold pieces look good on silver hairs! But I know there is a lot of people who don't like gold pieces.

Also, everyone NEEDS the Christmas gift one!! Again, one-handed. I was hoping to get better pics, but I'll throw myself under the bus in service of getting this thread moving again (ANYTHING to keep me off the Ficcare thread and stop me from buying one of the last Innovations! :p )
:scissors:[/URL]

I'm so glad you got this piece. It is also in my top favorites! It's definitely a really cute piece!!! That piece came out when bows were in fashion I think. When people started buying rings that were shaped into a bow.

NaClH2O
October 8th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Wow Rowie those peacock flexi's are gorgeous! I love that there are 2 versions, that makes it really special.

rags
October 8th, 2013, 09:06 AM
We did post at the same time, Rowie. :p I never did know there were two peacock versions. I didn't like the "normal" version - but I LOVE that special one! It looks great in your hair too!

KittyBird
October 8th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Rags, the dragonfly looks gorgeous in your hair! Such a lovely contrast between the golden flexi and the grey hair. The one with the bow, oh my! :thud:
Rowie, the peacock flexis are awesome! I love that there are two versions, and I'm not at all surprised that you managed to find both. :D I'm looking forward to seeing a flexi8 collection picture someday :popcorn:

I agree that many people probably don't like the gold flexis, possibly because they seem a bit gaudy and less versatile than silver. The gold ones also don't look that nice on the website IMO. I didn't like gold flexis until I got the September FOTM and realised that gold suit my hair colours much better than silver. Now I love them!
I've had the same issues with jewelry. I've always disliked gold jewelry because it seemed too posh and gaudy for my style, and it's only recently that I've started coming to terms with the fact that gold looks amazing with my skin-tone, and silver not so much. :o

rowie
October 8th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Wow Rowie those peacock flexi's are gorgeous! I love that there are 2 versions, that makes it really special.
Thank you! I hope the other version gets released as my consultant said she is making a request for it to come out at Lilla Rose. We'll see...

We did post at the same time, Rowie. :p I never did know there were two peacock versions. I didn't like the "normal" version - but I LOVE that special one! It looks great in your hair too!
Thanks. I love both, but I think i'll wear the original version more since i'm not so much into pinks. :)

Rowie, the peacock flexis are awesome! I love that there are two versions, and I'm not at all surprised that you managed to find both. :D I'm looking forward to seeing a flexi8 collection picture someday :popcorn:

I agree that many people probably don't like the gold flexis, possibly because they seem a bit gaudy and less versatile than silver. The gold ones also don't look that nice on the website IMO. I didn't like gold flexis until I got the September FOTM and realised that gold suit my hair colours much better than silver. Now I love them!
I've had the same issues with jewelry. I've always disliked gold jewelry because it seemed too posh and gaudy for my style, and it's only recently that I've started coming to terms with the fact that gold looks amazing with my skin-tone, and silver not so much. :o

Thank you! I love peacocks and this piece has purple stones and beads so it's a plus. I like real gold but I can usually tell if it is fake gold. Only because I tend to like the 24K antique Chinese gold. The kind that was pure and not mixed with other elements like how the 24k are now made. Old gold was much more pure compared to now. Ok i'll try to make an overview of my "growing" collection since it will continue to grow. I really don't have a lot of pieces like most of y'all who has been here for some time. I'm just starting out.

dulce
October 8th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Rags,both look really beautiful in your hair!!Yes,Rowie,when I bought my peacock it was a bit higher price but I was ok with that as it was fancier than the regular clips.

rowie
October 8th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Rags,both look really beautiful in your hair!!Yes,Rowie,when I bought my peacock it was a bit higher price but I was ok with that as it was fancier than the regular clips.

That's good to know since I have a feeling a lot of consultants might have the bigger sizes then if these were a little bit pricey back then. That means for those of y'all looking for it, i'd go and write to Lilla rose consultants!

rowie
October 8th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Ok I better compile my Flexi 8 collection so far. All are Flexi of the Month editions. I have one mega “Flitter To Fall,” one large “Tide Pool Treasures,” and one small “Lovely Mother of Pearl.” The rest are size XL. It’s a small start, but I’m excited for it to grow with the upcoming seasons and holidays and maybe my hunting for some of the old pieces.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/78568ee1-3862-4b06-833b-4fd725f72c97_zpse2a0720a.jpg

Different angle

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/48a3e6cb-6b36-4dc2-8c80-655365a80939_zps54e3059d.jpg

My top favorite Flexi of the month pieces are March 12’, and both Christmas pieces for Dec 12’ and Dec 11'.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/743534e6-de74-4188-a142-ccce0979ce38_zps866f98ee.jpg

For you rags! Hearts and the American spirit!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/66c13e96-a9ad-46f1-aaa2-4f7469aa84ef_zps0b481905.jpg

KittyBird
October 8th, 2013, 12:01 PM
:thudpile: x 10! I partial to the green ones and the blue ones, especially the starfish - I believe it's the August 2013 FOTM. I love that one :o

rags
October 8th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Ooh, Rowie you have a lovely collection! You know, of course, that the Mother of Pearl one is my favorite, but you have some other stunners in there too! Hues of Blue is gorgeous (don't have that one yet!) and I adore the last pic of course!! :p Where is your 2012 Valentine one? I could have sworn you had that one too..........(i'm still searching for it).

faellen
October 8th, 2013, 01:01 PM
rags - the Flitter into Fall flexi looks very nice in your hair and it's definitely one of my fave flexis ever! The Christmas gift one, however, compliments your hair perfectly.

rowie - wow what an enviable collection! I love the peacock flexis too! I don't think I'll ever get my hands on some of the older ones!

I have, however, managed to order the "hues of blues" flexi from a Lilla Rose consultant who ships to the UK. Postage is much higher than what's offered on the Flexi-8 website though so I'll only be ordering exclusive flexis from her :)

rags
October 8th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Where are my manners?! (Rowie's collection distracted me. :blush: ).

Thank you very much, KB, Dulce, Rowie and Faellen! I know the dragonfly isn't the best match to my hair (and probably the only gold one I'll get in a large - if I like one a lot I'll get it in a mini), but I think it's beautiful anyway. :p

dulce
October 8th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Rags,I think the green dragonfly with the gold,works in gray hair due to the colour of the green.I love the mini in mine!

eresh
October 8th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Rags, the september flexi looks really really good in your haircolour!

Rowie, what a beautiful collection! Do you have closeups of the beads of the tidepool one?

rags
October 8th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Yes, exactly Dulce! The green somehow makes it go. The only other gold I have has blue beads (the mini I showed a bit back) and it's a mini, so it works too. Your mini dragonfly tipped the scales into me ordering it - I resisted up until then!

Thanks, Eresh!

Nae
October 8th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Okay, here is the September flexi in my hair. (Which is a little frazzled looking but what the hey.)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/10160891403_13205009c2.jpg

rowie
October 8th, 2013, 03:18 PM
:thudpile: x 10! I partial to the green ones and the blue ones, especially the starfish - I believe it's the August 2013 FOTM. I love that one :o
Awww thanks! :blossom: I love that one as well and i'm glad I own it, even if it's just a large. I do love the pieces you own, especially your megas!

Ooh, Rowie you have a lovely collection! You know, of course, that the Mother of Pearl one is my favorite, but you have some other stunners in there too! Hues of Blue is gorgeous (don't have that one yet!) and I adore the last pic of course!! :p Where is your 2012 Valentine one? I could have sworn you had that one too..........(i'm still searching for it).
You mean the sweetheart piece? That one is on my list as one of my consultants have that piece. After that I really need to get the current pieces which is dream catcher, festive fallen leaves, and who's who owl piece. I think i'm almost done with the past.

rowie - wow what an enviable collection! I love the peacock flexis too! I don't think I'll ever get my hands on some of the older ones!

I have, however, managed to order the "hues of blues" flexi from a Lilla Rose consultant who ships to the UK. Postage is much higher than what's offered on the Flexi-8 website though so I'll only be ordering exclusive flexis from her :)
Thanks! :blossom:
Never say never! They could make a comeback if certain pieces are popular enough so it's just a matter of time. I thought the same thing and I took my chances with consultants, but it's probably a little bit challenging for you since you have to worry about international shipping. But, I like the pieces you have so far, even during your early collection of getting the skull piece and you had it on your bangs. That was so cute.

Rags, the september flexi looks really really good in your haircolour!

Rowie, what a beautiful collection! Do you have closeups of the beads of the tidepool one?

Thank you! :blossom: it was a lot of work and I think I'm crazy for doing it. Ok sure I have those:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/10052826914_724bb6146c_c_zps6db389ea.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/9696115002_5a5aa00c7c_zpsc13555c2.jpg

I wore this piece a lot and right after summer.

Okay, here is the September flexi in my hair. (Which is a little frazzled looking but what the hey.)

Beautiful! This was definitely a very popular piece last month. Still I love seeing it on other people's hair, and I love this piece as well.

eresh
October 8th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Thanks Rowie!!
Beautiful.
I love beads with AB shimmer :-)

Nae
October 8th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Rowie, that tide pool flexi is really gorgeous!

rowie
October 8th, 2013, 03:32 PM
My pleasure eresh! Thank you Nae!:blossom:

rags
October 8th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Nae, that dragonfly is perfect in your hair! :crush:

Rowie - no, no. I don't need another blue Flexi. Well, maybe I do..............It looks great on you!

rowie
October 8th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Thank you rags! You can never have too much blue now! ;)

NaClH2O
October 8th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Beautiful collection rowie! What can you use the small for? Half-ups? I want to order one for half-ups but am not sure which size will work best. Seems like I have only gravitated to "bun sized flexis" (aka XL) so far and I need to get some more versatile ones.

rowie
October 8th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Beautiful collection rowie! What can you use the small for? Half-ups? I want to order one for half-ups but am not sure which size will work best. Seems like I have only gravitated to "bun sized flexis" (aka XL) so far and I need to get some more versatile ones.

Thank you! Yes you can use them for half ups. I learned that if you don't take a lot of hairs when doing a half up, then it is possible to make them work, and they hold nice and comfortably.

faellen
October 8th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Thanks! :blossom:
Never say never! They could make a comeback if certain pieces are popular enough so it's just a matter of time. I thought the same thing and I took my chances with consultants, but it's probably a little bit challenging for you since you have to worry about international shipping. But, I like the pieces you have so far, even during your early collection of getting the skull piece and you had it on your bangs. That was so cute.

LOL rowie I'm surprised you remember that pic, hahaha! I still have the piece, though I no longer have a fringe to speak of, I still use it to pin back hair at the front :)

Indigo Girl
October 8th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Indigogirl, I have very fine hair and yes sometimes the dangles do tangle. I've not had a problem with this one because the only way I can get it to stay in my hair all day is to put an elastic on underneath first and that seems to push it out from my head enough that it doesn't tangle badly. I don't have any larger flexi's with dangles except the Dreamcatcher, and it's so short that it doesn't catch at all. I'm considering ordering this black one in a larger size though - and that's the main reason I haven't yet. They can really get lots of hairs caught up in there till they're a disaster to remove.

rags, that's a pretty good idea about the elastic sticking out far enough to make the dangles work. I couldn't see that working for me (my hair hate elastics even more than it hates dangles) but I'm glad it works for you. Oh, and the September and December FOTM look great on you. :flower:

rowie, I love the peacock and tide pool flexis! You make every flexi you wear look fabulous. :flowers:
And :thudpile: your collection - wow!

I've always disliked gold jewelry because it seemed too posh and gaudy for my style, and it's only recently that I've started coming to terms with the fact that gold looks amazing with my skin-tone, and silver not so much. :o

KittyBird, I'm right there with you! Although I always knew that gold matched my skin tone much better than silver, for some reason I've ended up with significantly more silver than gold in my jewelry/hairtoy collection. I'm trying to get back into gold more though - it really looks so much better on me.

Nae, I love the September FOTM on you! :flower: What size is it?

Nae
October 9th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Nae, I love the September FOTM on you! :flower: What size is it?

It is a large. Getting a X-large flexi of the month around here is serious business lol! Larges still work well in my hair so it is all good.

rowie
October 9th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Thanks Indigo Girl. :blossom: I can say the same about your hair color, you wear flexi eights fabulously. Hmmm maybe I'll get some highlights. Just kidding, I'll stick to henna. Seriously, you have the hair color I wish I had. :)

Shorty89
October 9th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Is the Halloween flexi out yet? :D

Kate_1221
October 9th, 2013, 07:46 AM
I just bought my first few flexis, and I absolutely adore them! I'm already planning to ask for some more for my upcoming birthday.

Here's the 'Native inspired filigree with jade heart beadwork' flexi in XL (never mind the slightly bad quality and the messy bun):

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc107/KateTheSuperKat/20131009_150902_zpsbac38078.jpg

KittyBird
October 9th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Gorgeous Kate_1221, it really suits your hair colour! I have the same piece in size Mega, and I love it :)

Kate_1221
October 9th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Gorgeous Kate_1221, it really suits your hair colour! I have the same piece in size Mega, and I love it :)

Thank you! I think it's an absolutely gorgeous piece as well. I love the colours. But then I think most of the flexis look really amazing in real life. Like some people have said, the pictures on the website don't really do them justice, which is why I love seeing the pictures of flexis in use in this thread. The photos I've seen so far really make me want to buy several more!

rowie
October 9th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Beautiful style Kate_1221! I personally like wearing messy buns with flexi. It gives it a more casual look. Love it!

rags
October 9th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Kate, that is beautiful and looks fantastic with your hair! I agree, the pics on the website aren't nearly as good as seeing them in action shots (or sometimes just the ones people take of them). I should know - I've now bought several that I had decided weren't my colours at all from the pics on the website!! :p

eresh
October 9th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Does anyone know if any shop in London sell flexi's??
I'm leaving for London on sunday whiii

edit: Rowie I love the photos you make of the flexis, the themed ones and close ups and in hair ones.
I catch myself scrolling back and forth to look at them :-)
Enabler you!

rowie
October 9th, 2013, 02:55 PM
edit: Rowie I love the photos you make of the flexis, the themed ones and close ups and in hair ones.
I catch myself scrolling back and forth to look at them :-)
Enabler you!

Oh thanks! :blossom: I like doing them because I like how the Flexi of the month pieces set a kind of theme for that particular month or season. :)

NaClH2O
October 9th, 2013, 04:12 PM
I like them too rowie, continue doing them for sure :) Flexi's of the month are special, I like them more because they are so much more intricate and festive.

puddums
October 9th, 2013, 04:59 PM
I just order the October FOTM in large! These Flexis of the month are sooo addictive.

faellen
October 9th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Does anyone know if any shop in London sell flexi's??
I'm leaving for London on sunday whiii

I can't say this for certain of course, as I obviously haven't visited every shop that exists in London - BUT I'll eat my hat* if you manage to find Flexi-8s sold there, haha! If they were I certainly wouldn't be ordering online so often when I could just pop on the train for a short while ;)

*am not currently wearing a hat so can't go through with this statement, sorry :p

eresh
October 10th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Bwahahahahahaaha LOL
Well If I do find one, I'll be sure to whisper in your ear wher I found it ;-)

Rowie you made me want the august 2012 one (but with a different center as I don't like dangly bits)
Gah and I already have 3 on my order sheet.
My definate order is going through after I get back from London.
if there's still no september X available I'll take the L.

NaClH2O
October 10th, 2013, 02:15 PM
I have 2 of the older flexi's of the month on their way to me! I'm excited.

morrigan*
October 10th, 2013, 02:29 PM
I own two large flexis, but now i want to buy some for half ups, but i'm a bit at lost at what size get? Any suggestions?

NaClH2O
October 10th, 2013, 02:46 PM
I used to have a medium that was a little large for half-ups and I have thick hair at MBL. Maybe a small would be best? You could always get a couple sizes and return what doesn't work

Indigo Girl
October 10th, 2013, 03:56 PM
It is a large. Getting a X-large flexi of the month around here is serious business lol! Larges still work well in my hair so it is all good.

Yeah no kidding! I'm surprised I've managed to snag XLs for some of them myself.

Thanks Indigo Girl. :blossom: I can say the same about your hair color, you wear flexi eights fabulously. Hmmm maybe I'll get some highlights. Just kidding, I'll stick to henna. Seriously, you have the hair color I wish I had. :)

Aw thanks rowie! :blossom: Coming from someone with hair as nice as yours, that means a lot!

Kate_1221, great action shot. Love it. :bluesmile

rowie
October 10th, 2013, 05:24 PM
I have 2 of the older flexi's of the month on their way to me! I'm excited.

How exciting! What did you get? Guess what I got, I really wanted a Halloween one so I was lucky to find this one :happydance: :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kcUWjAlNV5A/TocJlj808xI/AAAAAAAAAMg/R38g4SQn3PU/s1600/October+flexi.jpg

Rowie you made me want the august 2012 one (but with a different center as I don't like dangly bits)

Oh how nice! I'm sure you can get a custom of the beads with the centerpiece of your choice right. :)

NaClH2O
October 10th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Gorgeous rowie, that pumpkin one is PERFECT for fall. :) I can't wait to see it in your hair, it will look great with the black.
I may need to hunt one down myself....

I got ahold of the 2013 January and February flexi's - kaleidoscope (L) and rosey heart (XL).

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wnZ4lAEtPLs/UPhsHopAFGI/AAAAAAAAEB8/2sxIXNUSphk/s1600/jan+fotm.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b3s5_6Fb24g/UQw2PADMNsI/AAAAAAAAD4g/jaIoBiz1oEc/s1600/rosey+Heart+feb+2013.jpg

I fully credit my getting the heart one to rowie's beautiful photos of it he has posted. :p Can't wait until they get here!

rowie
October 11th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Oooh I can't wait to see your action pictures for both pieces. I am especially curious about that January 13' Kaleidoscope piece and I bet it will look fabulous on your hair. I might have to look for that piece as well. I think i'm starting to fall in love with Flexi of the month pieces that have big intricate centerpieces. Until then, now comes the dreaded part of waiting. :lol:

NaClH2O
October 11th, 2013, 11:01 AM
I know.....! Waiting is the worst. I am so excited that I have new flexi's on the way, but won't get them until next week sometime. When are you getting your pumpkin? I can't wait for action pics of that one, it is so cute and festive.

rowie
October 11th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oh gosh I don't even know where it's coming from. I'm so terrible, I just paid her and it didn't occur to me to ask or check where it's coming from. I do know it's in the U.S since she did not charge me a ridiculous shipping. All I know is that yesterday the lilla rose consultant I got it from told me that she would send it today so it mine could arrive sometime next week. Do you know where yours is coming from?

NaClH2O
October 11th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Yep! My two are coming to me all the way across the country from Georgia.

Crumpet
October 11th, 2013, 02:37 PM
I just order the October FOTM in large! These Flexis of the month are sooo addictive.

Gahh! I'm sorely tempted to get it too...

NaClH2O
October 11th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Do it!!! You will love the october flexi :)

KittyBird
October 12th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Looking forward to seeing all the action pictures! :popcorn:
Hopefully I'll have a few to share soon too. I have two mega-sized flexis on the way, they shipped yesterday. It took a while because flexi8.com didn't have copper coloured pins in mega size and it would have taken 6 weeks to get them. I could either wait, cancel the order, or do the flexis with brass, nickel or gold pins. After thinking about it for some time, I decided that both flexis could be done with brass pins. It's a pretty good match and it's not like the pins are particularly visible anyway. The beads and centerpieces steal all the attention.
Now I'm just excited because my flexis will be here soon! :D

NaClH2O
October 12th, 2013, 04:53 PM
What mega flexi's did you order? I always seem to like the ones you have!! :)

NaClH2O
October 12th, 2013, 06:41 PM
This thread needs some life!!

Here is my L dragonfly Sept 2013 flexi in a slightly off-center lazy wrap bun. It matches the lovely trees in my yard!

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/shankity/IMG_0785_zpsf1a26a35.jpg?t=1381624612

I got my hair trimmed today so the larges are fitting better :) They were a little snug before.

Aingeal
October 12th, 2013, 07:38 PM
How do you find out the flexi of the month???

NaClH2O
October 12th, 2013, 09:27 PM
What do you mean? The flexi of the month is different every month and is just posted on the lillarose (https://secure.lillarose.biz/MemberToolsDotNet/ShoppingCartNew/MainCart.aspx?PartyID=-1&PartyGuestID=0&ReferringDealerID=815403) website at midnight (pacific coast time) on the 1st.

KittyBird
October 13th, 2013, 02:14 AM
NaClH2O, I got the Native Filigree in copper (http://www.flexi8.com/2043.html?id=LkXdZbJx) and Charming Rays of Sunshine (http://www.flexi8.com/1942.html?id=LkXdZbJx) with the Festive Fallen Leaf (http://www.flexi8.com/2025.html?id=LkXdZbJx) centerpiece. I think I may want the dream-catcher flexi too. It looks so gorgeous in your avatar :D

rowie
October 13th, 2013, 10:29 AM
This thread needs some life!!

Here is my L dragonfly Sept 2013 flexi in a slightly off-center lazy wrap bun. It matches the lovely trees in my yard!

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/shankity/IMG_0785_zpsf1a26a35.jpg?t=1381624612

I got my hair trimmed today so the larges are fitting better :) They were a little snug before.

Gorgeous! I like how it's so green down where you live, and how your clip totally matches the scenery. This is the only gold piece I like so far. Too bad I have to wait awhile before the mega will feel comfy on me.:lol: Still i'm very lucky to own this style as this piece sold out so fast and so many people tried to get into the back order list at Flexi 8.

NaClH2O, I got the Native Filigree in copper (http://www.flexi8.com/2043.html?id=LkXdZbJx) and Charming Rays of Sunshine (http://www.flexi8.com/1942.html?id=LkXdZbJx) with the Festive Fallen Leaf (http://www.flexi8.com/2025.html?id=LkXdZbJx) centerpiece. I think I may want the dream-catcher flexi too. It looks so gorgeous in your avatar :D
OMG, you have my wishlist, only I won't change any of them and keep them in their original design. I did end up getting the dream catcher in XL since a lot of people in this thread made fabulous action shots of them (thank you enablers!). Still, I can't wait to see your action pictures because you wear flexi eights fabulously. :popcorn:

NaClH2O
October 13th, 2013, 11:12 AM
The XL dreamcatcher is gorgeous! (reference avatar pic.... :) ) You will love it

rowie
October 13th, 2013, 11:15 AM
You and faellen have the best action pic for that dreamcatcher, and thanks to you two I ordered one. Actually, I chose a consultant and got it for $10 because I couldn't find anything for the free 16$ that I wanted when you pick a permanent consultant.

Kate_1221
October 13th, 2013, 12:51 PM
NaClH2O, I love that picture! The flexi is gorgeous and looks great in your hair. Sort of makes me want to have it too, but considering I'm an international customer I don't really want to go through the hassle of ordering from Lilla Rose (especially not now that I've seen how fast those flexis of the month sell out, I'd never have a chance O.O).

KittyBird
October 13th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Consider me enabled.. I just bought the dreamcatcher! I needed another XL piece anyway, and those beads are just so pretty.
Flexi8.com must think I'm crazy shopaholic, but at least this time I wasn't making odd bead & centerpiece requests :o

I wore my silver dragonfly for a while today. This is the flexi that started the madness ;)
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s518/KittehBird/Hair/DSC_0003445x450_zps6b085189.jpg

rowie
October 13th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Consider me enabled.. I just bought the dreamcatcher! I needed another XL piece anyway, and those beads are just so pretty.
Flexi8.com must think I'm crazy shopaholic, but at least this time I wasn't making odd bead & centerpiece requests :o

I wore my silver dragonfly for a while today. This is the flexi that started the madness ;)
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s518/KittehBird/Hair/DSC_0003445x450_zps6b085189.jpg

KittyBird that is a fabulous action shot! It makes me feel like playing with my flitter to fall piece. Is that a reverse nautilus bun? I have bun envy now! I can't wait to be able to do that bun someday!

KittyBird
October 14th, 2013, 01:39 AM
KittyBird that is a fabulous action shot! It makes me feel like playing with my flitter to fall piece. Is that a reverse nautilus bun? I have bun envy now! I can't wait to be able to do that bun someday!

Thank you! :blossom: Actually, it's just a cinnabun. They look like that sometimes/most of the time, because the coils are thick and unruly. It's difficult to get them lay down. You may experience that yourself when your hair gets longer. :cool: I've never heard of a reverse nautilus before. Are there any tutorials? I want to try it!

Kate_1221
October 14th, 2013, 11:24 AM
@KittyBird: That's really gorgeous! I think it stands out very beautifully in your hair.

Talk about unruly cinnabuns! I don't think my hair is anywhere near as long as yours, but I sometimes end up with strange creations too (not all of them bad, mind you). :P

KittyBird
October 15th, 2013, 01:53 AM
Thank you Kate_1221! Good to hear that I'm not the only one with this 'problem'. :D I was hoping cinnabuns would get easier with more length, but I'm not so sure anymore. Extra length just means more room for crazyness!

rowie
October 15th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Oh my goodness I can't wait. I'll post this now and wish y'all a happy Halloween in advance! :lol: I'm happy how this piece looks creepy!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/fb552471-8199-4d09-a9e5-d572abce883d_zpse7f49778.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/shyboyfriend/a772416b-8a7a-424f-b664-ea7ce05002a1_zps155ae113.jpg

Tootsie
October 15th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Oh my gosh! So cute Rowie! I love it. Very jealous.

dulce
October 15th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Now I wish I had ordered that! Looks good,ROWIE!

NaClH2O
October 15th, 2013, 02:27 PM
The pumpkin flexi looks amazing!!! You need the skull mini to go with it :) You'll be all set for halloween

rowie
October 15th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Oh my gosh! So cute Rowie! I love it. Very jealous.
Thank you! :blossom: No need to be jealous as you can find one from a Lilla Rose consultant via facebook. There are a lot of them, but you're bound to find lots of limited edition pieces from them.

Now I wish I had ordered that! Looks good,ROWIE!
Thank you! :blossom: You can always write to a Lilla Rose consultant and find pieces and that's how I'm doing it. At least you can still find any of the discontinued pieces compared to other brands.

The pumpkin flexi looks amazing!!! You need the skull mini to go with it :) You'll be all set for halloween
Thank you! :blossom: You know that didn't cross my mind. Except I'm trying to save as much as I can for my hunting! :p By the way my XL dreamcatcher is on the way, and so i'll be able to join the dreamcatcher club you, faellen, rags, and now KittyBird owns!

Catladyintown
October 15th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Rowie I like the Pumpkin flexi. It would be nice if they offered two different flexi of the month.;)
Also if anyone interested I have 3 Lilla Rose monthly flexi up on the swap board. And a lot of different
Lilla Rose and flexi8.

Catladyintown
October 15th, 2013, 07:03 PM
I know it's not a flexi, but has anyone else order the Lilla Rose O-rings. I have two small and there just okay.
Also what size did you get? If you like your O-Rings please speak up.;)

Tootsie
October 15th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Thank you! :blossom: No need to be jealous as you can find one from a Lilla Rose consultant via facebook. There are a lot of them, but your bound to find lots of limited edition pieces from

Sadly I have to specially order left handed ones so already made ones are a no go. I have a few righty ones and sometimes I need to cover my dog's ears with the language that gets muttered under my breath while attempting to get them in my hair properly. :puppykisses:

rowie
October 15th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Rowie I like the Pumpkin flexi. It would be nice if they offered two different flexi of the month.;)
Also if anyone interested I have 3 Lilla Rose monthly flexi up on the swap board. And a lot of different
Lilla Rose and flexi8.
Thank you!:blossom: Yes I just sent you a PM for that April piece!

Sadly I have to specially order left handed ones so already made ones are a no go. I have a few righty ones and sometimes I need to cover my dog's ears with the language that gets muttered under my breath while attempting to get them in my hair properly. :puppykisses:
Well if there is ever a piece you desperately want at least there is options, plus you can always send it to flexi 8 to make it a left hand. Still, I can't wait to see some action shots from you one of these days. :)

Catladyintown
October 15th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Tootsie it's hard for lefties. But lucky I can use both hands. LOL about your dog's ears.;)

Tootsie
October 15th, 2013, 07:14 PM
So I could find an old "of the month" one and send it to them to "left handerize"? (And yes, handerize is a word...sorta). Hmmmm, need to stalk some consultants on Facebook then ;). And yes, I should take some pics and post. I will do it within the week :)

NaClH2O
October 15th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Thank you! :blossom: You know that didn't cross my mind. Except I'm trying to save as much as I can for my hunting! :p By the way my XL dreamcatcher is on the way, and so i'll be able to join the dreamcatcher club you, faellen, rags, and now KittyBird owns!

I'm glad you are joining our "dreamcatcher club"! That one is gorgeous and is definitely one of my favorite flexi's - it was also my first :)
My kaleidoscope and rosey heart should be here any day now... I will have to posts pics when they arrive.

morrigan*
October 16th, 2013, 02:14 AM
How can you get old moth special flexi ? It's even possible?

PrincessBob
October 16th, 2013, 06:14 AM
I apparently prefer left handed flexi-closures. With two of my other pieces it doesn't matter as much, but on my large heart flexi and my medium cameo flexi (the ones with a definite "this end up" deal going on in the design), I have been having trouble getting it in and sturdy (hence no action shots after a week). I think I might be left hand dominant when it comes to flexis. Definitely something to keep in mind if I ever buy another. So pretty, but not an expense I can justify with any regularity.

dulce
October 16th, 2013, 12:11 PM
When you put a flexi order in ,in the special instructions box put ''please make it left handed'' and they will,at no extra cost.I also love the dream catcher,have it in several sizes as it goes really well with my silvering hair.

NaClH2O
October 16th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Dulce that is a good idea to get things in different sizes. I may have to do that with the dreamcatcher, I love it but I only have a bun-sized one. I would love to see some more action shots from you! You have wonderful taste

dulce
October 16th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Thanks NaCIH20!

dulce
October 16th, 2013, 12:25 PM
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l545/chicaaa1/long%20hair/DSC00229.jpg (http://s1123.photobucket.com/user/chicaaa1/media/long%20hair/DSC00229.jpg.html)

KittyBird
October 16th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Magnificent, Dulce! :crush: Can't wait to get mine!

NaClH2O
October 16th, 2013, 12:49 PM
That smaller dreamcatcher does look very stunning in a half-up!

rowie
October 16th, 2013, 04:04 PM
I agree! Dulce you have such fabulous taste for Flexi 8!

Tootsie
October 16th, 2013, 04:27 PM
I contacted Lilla Rose and they can indeed change my FOTM to left handed. I then contacted a few consultants on Facebook and have tracked down some lovely ones. Thanks Rowie for the idea about asking them to switch them for me. It opened up a world of possibilities :). My favorite I'm getting is the August 2012. Can't wait to show an action shot :D

rowie
October 17th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Glad that worked out for you! :) Oooh if it's the "Treasures of the Sea" then you'll be able to use it both ways! I love that piece, and just wear it without the dangle hanging.

Did everyone see the sale at Lilla Rose site? I think it ranges from 10-15% off select pieces. I think I might order a "Who's hoo?" piece since it looks to be one of the pieces marked at 15%. Yeah!;)

KittyBird
October 17th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Nice choice, Rowie! The beadwork on Who's Hoo is gorgeous!

I received two flexis today, Native Filigree in copper and my custom Sunshine/Fallen Leaf combo. I'm super happy with both of them, but the custom one is just so pretty! I love those big, round beads and the sparkly centerpiece. :crush: I haven't gotten any action pictures yet because I just got home from work, but I'll try to get some later. I just snapped one picture of each so that I could share them here.

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s518/KittehBird/DSC_0001650x313_zpsc0eb3144.jpg

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s518/KittehBird/DSC_0007650x395_zps03d6009d.jpg

Both are in size Mega/XXL, and they have brass pins instead of antiqued copper pins. I didn't want to wait 6 weeks for flexi8.com to receive copper pins in Mega size. Mismatched can be nice too :o

rowie
October 17th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Wow those are both gorgeous Kitty Bird. I love the look of that native filigree and your version of the fallen leaves piece. I think the contrast will add more pop and certainly give a more interesting look for your updos!

rags
October 17th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Kitty those are both gorgeous!! I like the centerpiece in the Sunshine one. That goes really well together! And I actually think I like the pins better that way - it goes very well if you ask me!

Rowie, as far as I could tell, the Who's Hoo is only 15 percent for certain sizes? I already have that one regardless. I'm debating the Hues of Blues one and the simple sapphire danglie mini (because I don't have enough minis. :rolleyes: ) But it's bluuuueee!! :lol:

rowie
October 17th, 2013, 10:38 AM
rags i'd definitely go for the "Hues of Blues" if you are into big center pieces! I love how very intricate this piece is and the blue is very bright and vivid! :p

KittyBird
October 17th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Thank you Rowie and Rags!
'Hues of Blues' is a beautiful piece and I think it would look fabulous with your hair colour, Rags. :D

I got an action pic of the Sunshine/Fallen Leaf flexi in a cinnabun, but the camera flash made the centerpiece look weird and the beads less vibrant. Ah well, flexis are always difficult to capture on camera. :o
http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s518/KittehBird/Hair/FallenLeaf2500x500_zps1f94ed5e.jpg

NaClH2O
October 17th, 2013, 11:31 AM
That looks lovely kittybird! I love the beading you choose way more than the original. That looks so awesome with your hair.

I definitely want to get some flexi's with this 15% off sale.....But which?!?! :p