PDA

View Full Version : Ever tried this?!

Toomuchhair
March 6th, 2014, 12:43 AM
I have AWESOME NEWS!!!! I am a no-pooer (as of jan this year) and I'm loooooooving it! Mum and I made goats cheese last week (we have soooo much excess milk!) and we had a lot of whey left over. I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried putting it in your hair? If u haven't, I propose that u do!! I put it in my hair on Saturday night and my hair is STILL shiny as oh so soft! I love it!!!! Mind you it did stink while I had my hair up with it sitting in it for an hour. I recommend u use it! I'm going to do it again next week, or when my hair stops being so soft - but that doesn't happen often thanks to my no-pooing!!

So, I wanna know what r ur experiences?? Any added bonuses to putting whey in your hair?
from a VERY happy hair grower:applause

Hairitic
March 6th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Hmmm, I may have to go get some raw milk from my neighbor dairy farmer and try this out. Course , I've been getting great results from my herbal tea/ACV rinse too. :p

Laurenji
March 6th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Oooo, I wonder if it would work with regular cow milk whey as well . . . we make paneer sometimes and have whey left over. Although since we use lemon juice to separate the curds I'm not sure that the whey would be beneficial to my hair after that . . .